Author Topic: Darren Moore  (Read 854423 times)

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

Re: Darren Moore
« Reply #3725 on: March 10, 2019, 10:15:59 PM »
Should have got until the end of the season at least.
If you are on your way to Blackpool with the family in the car, the car starts juddering..

Do you make a decision and pull in to the garage, or just get on the motorway because you may has well give it till the end of the journey?
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

wappingbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3726 on: March 10, 2019, 10:21:23 PM »
I do understand the decision but it still came as a surprise

I would not have gone that way. I would have given him the whole season

It was a pretty brave decision with a high chance of looking silly in retrospect Unless they have a really inspired choice already lined up I think they risk damaging not helping the promotion push

I think we outperformed this season - usually the team that finishes last in prem really struggles in the championship - look at stroke and swansea they are the correct benchmarks for us - if you had offered me 5th with 10 to play at the start I'd have taken it immediately.

It is a bit galling to be so consistently poor at home, and also to have a manager who was a defender presiding over a shockingly awful defence

What has undone our push for automatic promotion is Harvey Barnes being recalled, nothing to do with DM.

wappingbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3727 on: March 10, 2019, 10:43:09 PM »

... especially once the useless Kyle Bartley was removed [at £6million, probably the worst signing in the history of the club].

Nope - Oliver Burke

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #3728 on: March 10, 2019, 10:54:08 PM »
Nope - Oliver Burke

Maybe, but that is yet to be proven, Burke may come good, but Bartley is a truly shocking player, he lacks ability on the ball, does not read the game and ball watches continuously.
Baggie in Southampton

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3729 on: March 10, 2019, 11:41:26 PM »
If you are on your way to Blackpool with the family in the car, the car starts juddering..

Do you make a decision and pull in to the garage, or just get on the motorway because you may has well give it till the end of the journey?
What a stupid reply why would I want to go to Blackpool!?

17GD

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3730 on: March 10, 2019, 11:53:29 PM »

I think this is a really good way of looking at the situation. The warning signs have been there from very early on and eventually you have to bite the bullet and make a decision. With 30 points still to play for, there's still time. It's unlikely all three of the teams above us will drop 9 points over the next few matches, but a change could bring a fresh vibe to the club and I'd rather us go into the play offs (should we also not falter any further) on a good run, than just about crawl over the line with players not knowing what formation to play.

If you look back through the posts, you'll see that over the past few weeks there has been a steady increase in those calling for DM to be sacked. A few months back ones were scolded for even mentioning it, then the call grew and grew. And after Saturday's debacle there was the biggest calling yet. Now it's finally happened so many seem to be bewildered. I have mates who have said "you're 4th, what's the problem?" It's crazy having to keep explaining to people that we're in a false position and could very easily drop to 7th by the end of the month if we don't get a grip.

hillsm

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #3731 on: March 11, 2019, 12:33:53 AM »
Why do you feel its the best squad in the league?

Between march 2017 and april 2018 this squad had one of the worst records in the country, we lost games reguarly, two managers (including one who had managed a 1000 odd games) couldnt get them to improve, in fact they showed signs of getting worse.

We finished bottom last season and Had it not been for a mini revival at the end of last season when pressure was off we would of gone down as one of the worst premier league teams ever.

Out our current squad - johnstone, bartley, gayle, hrk, murphy, hoolahan and johansen have played regularly at this level in recent years, so thats 7 players out a squad of 20 plus players.

Jrod, Brunt, mears and mozza played at this level around 8-10 years ago, a lot has changed since then. Phillips and hrk did a few seasons ago, dawson and burke have played about 10 games at this level years ago.

Holgate, gibbs, tosin, gibbs, townsend, barnes, barry, livermore, field, harper, hegazi, montero, leko, edwards have never played at this level.

So over half out squad has never played at this level and we have a few who did nearly 10 years ago, a large chunk of those players had also played reguarly in a team that lost a lot of games between march 2017 and 2018 whilst playing anti football, and also are very one paced.

So where is the evidence and why are they the best squad in a league where other teams are younger, hungrier and have been together, developed and built over a couple of years?

Barnes played for Barnsley last season.
Leko played for Bristol City last season.
Livermore has played for Derby, Ipswich, Leeds and Hull at this level.
Gibbs played for Norwich in 2008 at this level.

Glad Moore has gone, completely out of his depth. Any manager with a bit about them would have this squad in the top two.

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #3732 on: March 11, 2019, 01:02:54 AM »
This is my final contribution to this debate.

Maybe Albion overpromoted him. I absolutely know for a fact that many of his current detractors were clamouring for the appointment in the summer and dismissed any scepticism out of hand pointing to the many fine qualities Darren Moore has. I am deeply saddened that it has come to this and feel we have lost a good coach and a good man. There are precious few of those in football and we can't afford to easily cast them aside.

Ultimately I was desperate for Darren Moore to work. We need some stability and we can't keep chopping and changing Head Coaches as soon as we hit the first bump in the road but whatever bring on the next one, who this time next year will be replaced.

One final suggestion to the mods leave the "Next Manager" thread open because there is always someone who would be doing so much better with this or any other group of players than whoever happens to be in the hotseat on any given day. 
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3733 on: March 11, 2019, 01:29:31 AM »
The fact is managers' reputations are built on the performance of the players performances on the pitch.

When we had HB we could unlock the defences of the teams who came to our ground to defend and that was proven by the number of goals scored in the second half and late on when opposition defences were tired.

When he went the home wins went too and became draws and losses and add to that the injuries to mp and we lost our invention and guile.

It was less obvious away because we were playing and winning by scoring on the break like seen at the vile recently. Err

We'll never know how we would have done if HB had stayed but he wasn't ours and the possibility was always there that he would go back like he did at Barnsley last season.

His departure there last season arguably cost them relegation and it has probably cost us automatic unless we have have megsonesque finish to the season.

As ogs has shown at man utd a half decent manager can do well with good players and nothing with bad ones like when he was at Cardiff.

Let's hope the next one can get a tune out of Murphy and Montero and we go up.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #3734 on: March 11, 2019, 08:26:21 AM »

I'd pull into the garage and try and sort the problem which might involve some of the parts needing changing. I might be able to change the parts but not to the ones I want but once I get to Blackpool I might be able to get the parts I want and get rid of some of the other older parts that are showing some wear and tear and the parts that might not be as good as I thought they were.

What I wouldn't do is pull into the garage and get in a new car just because I think it might perform better than the car that just needs a little work on it.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #3735 on: March 11, 2019, 08:30:58 AM »
OK so we've blown away another manager that didn't live up to expectations.
Question I'd ask is when do the players start to take some responsibility?
The likes of Livermore, Barry, Dawson have been in residency for the tenure of 3 managers now and they will still be in the squad for the foreseeable future.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Albion79

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3736 on: March 11, 2019, 10:36:44 AM »
Final say on this as ultimately Moore has gone.

I was gutted by the sacking of Darren Moore but what worries me more is what we may become / are becoming as a club.

We have sacked three managers in 18 months, one who was as experienced as you can get, one who had a decent cv and one who was a novice, over the years we have probably all looked at certain other clubs working their way through managers like hot dinners and thought what a joke and thats what we risk becoming.

I imagine Darren Moores remit at the start of the season was promotion, as it stands we still have a good chance of doing that. Of course automatic looks a long shot but even if you go up in the playoffs, its still promotion. The playoffs is a lottery, you only have to have a bad 45 minutes and your season is over, a lot better managers than Darren Moore have had that happen to them so anybody you bring in now doesnt guarentee or really even enhance us getting too / winning the playoffs.

We havent been out the top 6 most of the season and even now after a disappointing february we are still 7 points clear of 7th place with arguably the hardest games of the season out the way. Through February (throwing the Leeds game in there) we played 7, won 3, drew 1 and lost 3, with two of those three defeats against the teams above us, there is nothing to suggest we wouldnt make the playoffs and if you do it becomes a lottery whoever is in charge.

There have been loads of good points for people thinking its the right decision to sack him and good points for those who didnt but as a club, where are we going? Whats the plan?

Surely when you appoint a rookie manager you know there is going to be rough periods, this season hasnt been perfect and again all the pros and cons have been done to death, but the last two weeks has been the first time all season where you could say it was bad results wise and we have panicked in my book.

I dont believe this squad is the best in the league other than on past reputations, other people do and thats great but i think most would agree we have certainly have one of the best six squads in the divison so why not give him til the end of the season and review it then? I would imagine the minimum requirement would of been playoffs (and like i say there is no evidence yet to suggest we wont, 4th place with 7 point cushion isnt panic stations) but had we not done that then you could understand a bit more them saying it hasnt worked.

Regarding the squad, i think if you had put this squad in this league 2 or 3 seasons ago i think they would of done a lot better but i do a number have peaked and although still decent players, they are on the downward curve now. We have some good players but aside from Barnes one thing we havent had compared to our other promotion seasons is standout players.

Under Mowbray when we made the play offs we had some real standout players for this level - Curtis Davies, Jason Koumas, Kevin Phillips, Zoltan Gera, Robert Koren, Jonathan Greening we had a loose cannon in Diomansy Kamara.

That side didnt go up, i think around February time we were right in the mix for top 2 and we didnt do it and ended up playoffs. That squad was starting to peak and i dont think we have many players in our current squad who were upto the above players level, maybe a few years the current squad could of but not now.

With that side and that Mowbray had 7 months to manage them that season you could argue they should of gone up, they didnt but the board remained patient because they knew after the Robson era change takes time. They stuck with Mowbray and the next season produced one the the best seasons certainly in my time going, he learnt a lot from that first season, we had scored loads but let in loads, we lost a number of players that summer but added younger and hungrier players and we ended up winning the league, this season has been very similar to Mowbrays first season, the difference this time is we had only one match winner in Barnes, Mowbrays first season we had 3 or 4.

Even the RDM era, we had some real quality for that level - Olsson, Jerome Thomas, Bednar but we also had a crop of young hungry players like Dorrans, Mulumbu, Simon Cox, Mozza, Brunt, Ishmael Miller all players who were getting better and nowhere near their peak yet, very much like Norwich and Leeds are now, where our squad nowadays we dont have those players, we have more been there and done that and at championship level you do need that hunger, the energy, the legs and we just dont have that.

I was told in the summer Darren Moore had wanted to give this squad a chance, maybe he should of looked to change the squad but i would imagine he was told its promotion or bust so he played it safe, that is possibly his biggest downfall.

I think ultimately change takes time but i worry for us as a club now that nobody is going to get that time, not comparing but Guardiola under Man City won nothing first season and there were all the questions is he right for english football, etc yet they stuck with him. Klopp at Liverpool, they were doing laps of honour for drawing 2-2 with Albion and there were doubts over him, yet they stuck with him and look at them now, thats the elite top level where their is more pressure than at Albion.

Even this level, Norwich last season were very concerned with Farke, they were newly relegated and halfway down the league, yet they remained patient and look at them now, they have let him build and develop a team with identity and the club is buzzing.

I think we are panicking with our decisions and our vision (if there is any) just say Jokanovic gets the job and we dont go up, next season we start well, we are top 3 or 4 by the end of October. In November we have a bad month and by December we have dropped to 6th or out the playoffs, do we sack him? Because that seems to be the clubs logic and thats what worries me more than anything.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 10:49:31 AM by Albion79 »

Xpresso

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3737 on: March 11, 2019, 10:41:43 AM »
So now we learn that Darren's supposed big mate Jones was about to stab him in the back at the end of the season. I feel for Darren, a decent and honourable man treated dishonourably and shamefully by all those around him, including the vultures on the terraces and social media. The club has lost a great servant.

geoff

• WBA Coach

« Reply #3738 on: March 11, 2019, 10:51:05 AM »
The club did the right thing Dave seemed void of idea's that would stop the rot.

The new manager now has time to not only push on but to assess his squad.
Thanks Dave,

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3739 on: March 11, 2019, 10:54:49 AM »
Final say on this as ultimately Moore has gone.

I was gutted by the sacking of Darren Moore but what worries me more is what we may become / are becoming as a club.

We have sacked three managers in 18 months, one who was as experienced as you can get, one who had a decent cv and one who was a novice, over the years we have probably all looked at certain other clubs working their way through managers like hot dinners and thought what a joke and thats what we risk becoming.

I imagine Darren Moores remit at the start of the season was promotion, as it stands we still have a good chance of doing that. Of course automatic looks a long shot but even if you go up in the playoffs, its still promotion. The playoffs is a lottery, you only have to have a bad 45 minutes and your season is over, a lot better managers than Darren Moore have had that happen to them so anybody you bring in now doesnt guarentee or really even enhance us getting too / winning the playoffs.

We havent been out the top 6 most of the season and even now after a disappointing february we are still 7 points clear of 7th place with arguably the hardest games of the season out the way. Through February (throwing the Leeds game in there) we played 7, won 3, drew 1 and lost 3, with those three defeats against the teams above us, there is nothing to suggest we wouldnt make the playoffs and if you do it becomes a lottery whoever is in charge.

There have been loads of good points for people thinking its the right decision to sack him and good points for those who didnt but as a club, where are we going? Whats the plan?

Surely when you appoint a rookie manager you know there is going to be rough periods, this season hasnt been perfect and again all the pros and cons have been done to death, but the last two weeks has been the first time all season where you could say it was bad results wise and we have panicked in my book.

I dont believe this squad is the best in the league other than on past reputations, other people do and thats great but i think most would agree we have certainly have one of the best six squads in the divison so why not give him til the end of the season and review it then? I would imagine the minimum requirement would of been playoffs (and like i say there is no evidence yet to suggest we wont, 4th place with 7 point cushion isnt panic stations) but had we not done that then you could understand a bit more them saying it hasnt worked.

Regarding the squad, i think if you had put this squad in this league 2 or 3 seasons ago i think they would of done a lot better but i do a number have peaked and although still decent players, they are on the downward curve now. We have some good players but aside from Barnes one thing we havent had compared to our other promotion seasons is standout players.

Under Mowbray when we made the play offs we had some real standout players for this level - Curtis Davies, Jason Koumas, Kevin Phillips, Zoltan Gera, Robert Koren, Jonathan Greening we had a match winner in Diomansy Kamara.

That side didnt go up, i think around February time we were right in the mix for top 2 and we didnt do it and ended up playoffs. That squad was starting to peak and i dont think we have many players in our current squad who were upto the above players level, maybe a few years the current squad could of but not now.

With that side and that Mowbray had 7 months to manage them that season you could argue they should of gone up, they didnt but the board remained patient because they knew after the Robson era change takes time. They stuck with Mowbray and the next season produced one the the best seasons certainly in my time going, he learnt a lot from that first season, we had scored loads but let in loads, we lost a number of players that summer but added younger and hungrier players and we ended up winning the league, this season has been very similar to Mowbrays first season, the difference this time is we had only one match winner in Barnes, Mowbrays first season we had 3 or 4.

Even the RDM era, we had some real quality for that level - Olsson, Jerome Thomas, Bednar but we also had a crop of young hungry players like Dorrans, Mulumbu, Simon Cox, Mozza, Brunt, Ishmael Miller all players who were getting better and nowhere near their peak yet, very much like Norwich and Leeds are now, where our squad nowadays we dont have those players, we have more been there and done that and at championship level you do need that hunger, the energy, the legs and we just dont have that.

I was told in the summer Darren Moore had wanted to give this squad a chance, maybe he should of looked to change the squad but i would imagine he was told its promotion or bust so he played it safe, that is possibly his biggest downfall.

I think ultimately change takes time but i worry for us as a club now that nobody is going to get that time, not comparing but Guardiola under Man City won nothing first season and there were all the questions is he right for english football, etc yet they stuck with him. Klopp at Liverpool, they were doing laps of honour for drawing 2-2 with Albion and there were doubts over him, yet they stuck with him and look at them now, thats the elite top level where their is more pressure than at Albion.

Even this level, Norwich last season were very concerned with Farke, they were newly relegated and halfway down the league, yet they remained patient and look at them now, they have let him build and develop a team with identity and the club is buzzing.

I think we are panicking with our decisions and our vision (if there is any) just say Jokanovic gets the job and we dont go up, next season we start well, we are top 3 or 4 by the end of October. In November we have a bad month and by December we have dropped to 6th or out the playoffs, do we sack him? Because that seems to be the clubs logic and thats what worries me more than anything.

Good post mate and spot on with a lot about our current squad.

I get your comparison with building a team and Guardiola, but lets not forget he has also been heavily backed in the transfer market, as has Klopp (granted he had to sell Coutinho but VVD and Allison come close to £150million).

This summer for the club is huge either way. We go up and we would need to rebuild with a squad that isn't capable of staying up, would need a huge reinvestment, would we get that from our owner, who knows. He may look to cut his losses and sell the club.

If we don't go up, we lose all the loanees, some of the more 'senior' players will either be looking to leave or out of contract.

Darren did a good enough job in his first full season, many of us would have taken 4th spot at this stage of the season if you offered it us at the start. Our form hasn't been great admittedly, and with all the rumours coming out now that the players lost faith in the way we wanted to play, Jones falling out with Dowling and the board, Jones jumping ship end of the season will 100% of had an impact on the reaction he got from the first team.

Our performances the last few weeks/months have been miles apart from how we looked at the start of the season, granted Barnes had a huge influence in those results, but there were times when we could/should have changed things but persisted too long, was that DM or Jones who had the influence on that, I guess we will never know.

I would say that Jones to some extent has let down his 'mate' Darren. I would imagine had DM chosen for example Shakespeare as his assistant, he may still be in a job. One thing is for sure though, our club has lost a brilliant man in DM, someone who everyone liked and respected, its a shame he isn't still involved with us as he genuinely had the club at heart. I wish him all the success and hope he is given another crack at management and learns from this experience.

For now though, Jenkins, Lai and Dowling have to get this appointment spot on.

darbolina

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3740 on: March 11, 2019, 10:55:44 AM »
We'll never know for sure the board's thinking but I doubt it was a decision purely based on results. We know other head coaches have been through far worse periods and remained in the job. Maybe it was more that Jones had seriously fallen out with people and Moore didn't manage this well, then Jones decided to leave in the summer anyway,  on top of this, the tactics clearly didn't suit our current players (again Jone's influence?). Maybe the board looked at it and thought Darren wasn't managing the situation well enough and not managing Jones well enough. Maybe this was translating to results on the pitch because the players had picked up this - form had clearly dipped. As I say, we'll never know but I just think (purely my opinion based on no facts) maybe Darren was not ruthless enough at times and didn't have the instinct to spot Jones being a problem? Ultimately , a lack of ruthlessness in the very cut throat world of football doesn't get you too far as it's a brutal place to work isn't it? For better or worse, I'd say players and others in football are used to leaders being leaders (in the old fashioned big ego sense of things).

Darren just seemed too nice.............and didn't get shot of Jones when he should've done maybe?

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #3741 on: March 11, 2019, 10:57:57 AM »
So now we learn that Darren's supposed big mate Jones was about to stab him in the back at the end of the season. I feel for Darren, a decent and honourable man treated dishonourably and shamefully by all those around him, including the vultures on the terraces and social media. The club has lost a great servant.

Do you know for certain that he hadn't already discussed this with Moore, and that Moore wasn't fully aware of the situation?
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Albion79

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3742 on: March 11, 2019, 11:00:08 AM »
Apologies i wasnt comparing Guardiola or Klopp with Big Dave, just giving the example that at a higher level with a lot more pressure, clubs have shown more patience than we have!

Albion79

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3743 on: March 11, 2019, 11:08:43 AM »
Final final say! (Possibly!)

There were reports over the weekend that our board are quite happy to go up, get the money, know there is a good chance of relegation but use the £100m parachute money next time for rebuilding, if thats the case why didnt they do it this time?!

I can see the logic of planning worst case scenario but as investors i just dont think Mr Lai and his people will have that motive, their first priority at this stage is recover the money they have already shelled out, that way they are break even if nothing else.

They will then look to try and make profit where possible, they are different to Peace as he didnt put much money in, he grew the club and made money that way, these people have already staked a lot of money upfront.

So sadly when i say whats our club going to become i imagine it will be a yoyo club again at the very best with short term fixes for managers and players, any manager will not be thinking how can they develop a team, etc because evidence shows that they dont get time to do it, they will look for instant success and with that it becomes instant failure too when things go wrong.

I am normally a glass half full person but i fear the worst for opportunities for our youngsters unless we stay down a season or two and have a firesale, everything from now on will be quick fix for the club but for me as a fan, i dont anticipate much to look forward too.

DurhamBaggie

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #3744 on: March 11, 2019, 11:15:24 AM »
I am personally pleased that he has gone. Nice guy but...

*You play the best striker in the league out wide
*You ask centre halves that cannot pass the ball to continuously pass the ball.
*You ask a goalkeeper that cannot pass the ball to continuously pass the ball.
*Play Tosin out of position (continuously).
*Purchase Connor Townsend.
*Started the season with a midfield 2 of Brunt and Livermore
*Persevered with a back 3 for far far far too long.
*Have been outplayed on numerous occasions (Leeds away / Blues away / Forest away / Sheff U home / Ipswich home / Derby home / Sheff Wed away / Blackburn away + many more
*Purchase Kyle Bartley.
*Design a formation to beat Leeds at home (great) - but then stick to it even though it has failed in almost every game since.
*Fail to make substitutions that positively impact the game (usually waiting until the opposition act.
*Fail to see that the opposition have worked us out. All you have to do against Albion is let them have the ball at the back and press Barry/Livermore once the ball is passed into midfield (usually at knee height).

For these reasons - he should have been fired. We do have a good squad of players and this is a poor league (in terms of quality).

Good luck Darren but in my opinion you were totally out of your depth.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:17:15 AM by DurhamBaggie »

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3745 on: March 11, 2019, 11:45:08 AM »

*Have been outplayed on numerous occasions (Leeds away / Blues away / Forest away / Sheff U home / Ipswich home / Derby home / Sheff Wed away / Blackburn away + many more
*Purchase Kyle Bartley.
*Design a formation to beat Leeds at home (great) - but then stick to it even though it has failed in almost every game since.
*Fail to make substitutions that positively impact the game (usually waiting until the opposition act.
*Fail to see that the opposition have worked us out. All you have to do against Albion is let them have the ball at the back and press Barry/Livermore once the ball is passed into midfield (usually at knee height).

For these reasons - he should have been fired. We do have a good squad of players and this is a poor league (in terms of quality).

Completely agree with that. I can only think that supporters against the sacking are being swayed by a great deal of sentiment for a club favourite. Too many amateur-hour tactical mistakes and no sign of rectifying things makes it a great and very brave decision by the club in my opinion.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #3746 on: March 11, 2019, 11:54:19 AM »
Nope - Oliver Burke

Nope - Zhiang Thingumi
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3747 on: March 11, 2019, 01:07:21 PM »

*Purchase Kyle Bartley.

If only others on here could take note of this. exactly why DM was out of his depth.

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3748 on: March 11, 2019, 01:15:00 PM »
His name is Darren not Dave ffs

Mate, you are being petty. We get it, you're not happy Big Dave has been sacked but no need to take it out on everybody else. Geoff was certainly not being derogatory...Big Dave is an affectionate term for a player all WBA fans love to bits, not an insult or pi55take.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3749 on: March 11, 2019, 01:19:12 PM »
Mate, you are being petty. We get it, you're not happy Big Dave has been sacked but no need to take it out on everybody else. Geoff was certainly not being derogatory...Big Dave is an affectionate term for a player all WBA fans love to bits, not an insult or pi55take.
Not being petty stating a fact. And I know it's affection but that's when we where all singing there's only one big Dave, on here we are not.