Author Topic: FA Cup  (Read 92138 times)

gazberg

• WBA Manager

Re: FA Cup
« Reply #400 on: January 22, 2021, 09:07:47 PM »
Anybody watching. 1-0 to Wolves but Chorley are putting up a good fight!

Yep Chorley playing their part. Need an equaliser

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #401 on: January 22, 2021, 09:38:21 PM »
Wolves through, but Chorley gave them a sever examination
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #402 on: January 22, 2021, 09:49:27 PM »
Wolves through, but Chorley gave them a sever examination

Sounds painful!

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #403 on: January 23, 2021, 06:56:25 PM »
61 mins

Cheltenham 1-0 Man City
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #404 on: January 23, 2021, 07:17:15 PM »
81 mins

Cheltenham 1-1 Man City
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #405 on: January 23, 2021, 07:19:58 PM »
Took Azaz off at 1 nil and 3 mins later 2-1 down.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #406 on: January 23, 2021, 07:20:20 PM »
84 mins

Cheltenham 1-2 Man City
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #407 on: January 23, 2021, 07:28:59 PM »
90+3 mins

Cheltenham 1-3 Man City
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #408 on: January 23, 2021, 07:29:30 PM »
FT

Cheltenham 1-3 Man City
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #409 on: January 24, 2021, 05:29:50 PM »
There can't be many better English finishers out there than Mason Greenwood. Great ball by Rashford too.
Boing Boing

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #410 on: January 25, 2021, 08:37:57 PM »
My local club Wycombe Wanderers well in the game v Spurs, leading 1-0 till Bale equaliser just before HT. Come on Wycombe!
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #411 on: January 25, 2021, 09:49:17 PM »
Spurs score 3 in last 5 minutes and win 4-1. Wycombe played well up to that point. Took Kane and Son coming on to swing it.
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #412 on: February 11, 2021, 07:35:17 PM »
Not ventured over to the Mix but Twitter meltdown among the D1ngle5.

throstle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #413 on: February 11, 2021, 08:19:08 PM »
Albion v Everton on March 20 will have to be rearranged because Everton will be playing Man City in FA Cup that weekend.

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #414 on: February 11, 2021, 09:44:11 PM »

Mix is in meltdown blaming Nuno and the board. "The ****ing naivety of nuno and the board to let January pass by and not address certain things. The tactical ability of this man is non existent and has to go. Bring back TC at the helm at least he could get even worse players to score a few".
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #415 on: February 11, 2021, 09:49:37 PM »
Nuno's gorra gew if we lose at Southampton on Sunday.......Wolves ay we
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

throstle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #416 on: March 21, 2021, 07:06:52 PM »
Albion's game at Leicester on 17 April will need to be rearranged as Leicester are in FA Cup semi final.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #417 on: April 18, 2021, 08:23:15 PM »
Really poor this from Southampton, absolute no show. Get on the beers for 3 days Leicester,  you deserve it  ;D

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #418 on: May 15, 2021, 05:12:42 PM »
Come on Leicester would love them to win the FA Cup you can tell it means more to Leicester than Chelsea. Hope for a good game but Come on Leicester don't find them offensive and there relatively local who aren't a rival. Chelsea hate them there fans are arrogant and brushed us aside when we battered them not all but most did.
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #419 on: May 15, 2021, 06:40:05 PM »
Great goal Leicester. Now win it! How good to see actual goal celebrations from real people in the stadium.

BB74

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #420 on: May 15, 2021, 07:28:29 PM »
That is what I like to see, proper celebrations by a team and set of fans that shows what it means to win the FA Cup. Too many times recently we see players half hearted about winning it like it’s the Intertoto Cup.

Well done Leicester.

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #421 on: May 15, 2021, 07:36:34 PM »
So happy if we lost to Leicester in a Final I would be sad we lost but also happy that a team that is well run and like us seen as Underdogs has beaten a fellow Underdog I would have stayed to applaud after  Congratulations to Leicester they desevere it. I said Leicester looked up for it more came in Suits went out onto the pitch to soak it up. Chelsea just Tracksuits off the coach headphones on straight into the Changing Rooms. Notice all the Chelsea fans have gone home they could have applauded Leicester it is historic it's not like you lost to Man City or Liverpool you lost to Leicester yes a bit embarrassing but that is the Cup Magic you should applaud the Underdog. If Chelsea had won I would have tuned out but I will celebrate Leicester winning fantastic team a team we should look at how they are run and say wow.

beechyboy90

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #422 on: May 15, 2021, 07:42:23 PM »
So happy if we lost to Leicester in a Final I would be sad we lost but also happy that a team that is well run and like us seen as Underdogs has beaten a fellow Underdog I would have stayed to applaud after  Congratulations to Leicester they desevere it. I said Leicester looked up for it more came in Suits went out onto the pitch to soak it up. Chelsea just Tracksuits off the coach headphones on straight into the Changing Rooms. Notice all the Chelsea fans have gone home they could have applauded Leicester it is historic it's not like you lost to Man City or Liverpool you lost to Leicester yes a bit embarrassing but that is the Cup Magic you should applaud the Underdog. If Chelsea had won I would have tuned out but I will celebrate Leicester winning fantastic team a team we should look at how they are run and say wow.

Proper old fashioned club. Owner bought into history community and ethos. Not run as billionaires play thing no sense of entitlement like big 6. Club with vision amd strategy- would like our ownership to run us in the same way. The end of day take the cup serious and you might win it. Our efforts in the fa cup minus mowbray semi final have been disgraceful
O Albion we love you

wbasoprano

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #423 on: May 15, 2021, 07:49:08 PM »
Don't particularly like Leicester but admire what they have done the last 5 or 6 years. Unearthed some absolute gems (Kante, Mahrez) and reinvested the cash very well. Exciting young team, but with an experienced spine of Schmeichel, Evans, Vardy. Congrats to them.
Allllllll aboard

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #424 on: May 15, 2021, 07:51:20 PM »
Proper old fashioned club. Owner bought into history community and ethos. Not run as billionaires play thing no sense of entitlement like big 6. Club with vision amd strategy- would like our ownership to run us in the same way. The end of day take the cup serious and you might win it. Our efforts in the fa cup minus mowbray semi final have been disgraceful
Exactly We were called a Proper Old Fashioned Club back in the day now we aspire to be Leicester I did say some stuff about the FA Cup earlier this season about Man City which probably still would have stood had they or Chelsea or someone won it Leicester have gave Me faith in Football and I for one will put Leicester as a team I have soft spot on.