Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2556722 times)

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #8425 on: August 09, 2016, 09:27:38 AM »
forcing for a move again
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8426 on: August 09, 2016, 09:36:19 AM »
I can see him doing time aswell in future

The thing is I can see him doing time for causing an accident and killing someone, let's just hope we have our 20m and that he is someone else's issue by then

My mate has said exactly the same the other week that he can see him in prison at some point. Amazing how he hasn't learnt from previous mistakes.

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8427 on: August 09, 2016, 09:38:18 AM »
I would rather play with no attackers than play him. ive been around this club a long time and only Hughes has bought more controversy send him to STOKE PALACE OR CREWE Just get rid.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #8428 on: August 09, 2016, 09:41:23 AM »
If anyone truly believes that he was being sensible using a road hawk and not using snapchat then I admire your trust in this idiot...

Lets not all get down to his level of intellect history tells us what this foolish boy (yes boy not man) does and how completely lawless he is regards driving whilst drunk and speeding etc....

Trouble follows him, but its of his own making if newspapers are now printing stories that are not factually correct about him...thats what happens when you act like a complete and utter d!ck in your past when you are a public figure

I have no sympathy for him at all even if he hasn't done anything wrong here but lets be honest we all know he isn't innocent its not in his make up to be a normal bloke he has to do something controversial
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8429 on: August 09, 2016, 09:43:24 AM »
I would rather he just grew up, you can't use the excuse that he's a kid anymore. He's driven a car right after inhaling laughing gas, been banned for drink driving and now this. He's said to be an intelligent young man but I'm yet to see any evidence of this, we all make mistakes but not many make similar ones time after time and he knows he's in the public eye making it even worse for him.

kendover

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #8430 on: August 09, 2016, 09:58:24 AM »
Seems to me he wants all the trappings and wealth of being a professional footballer but not the responsibility and professionalism that comes with it. Wants cake and eat it.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8431 on: August 09, 2016, 10:04:39 AM »
the people moaning about him don't know him personally, only as a footballer

why don't we all grow up and look at him as a footballer instead of judging his personal life? who gives a damn what he's been doing in his car or on snapchat and twitter... how does it effect any of you? there's terrorists and pedophiles in this world and many of you are using your valuable time to run down a YOUNG ADULT. WOW, shame half couldn't put that much effort into the stadium on matchdays!

There's only ONE fact here, we need someone who can score goals... he can score goals.

Getting really boring now a bunch of our 'fans' who are probably grown 'men', like a broken record.

yes, you would do this and do that, you dont want him you would rather his this guy or that guy... BUT YOU AINT GOT A P***ING SAY IN IT! so get used to it and change the god damn record will you its embarrassing.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 10:12:32 AM by adamw1109 »

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #8432 on: August 09, 2016, 10:07:00 AM »

why don't we all grow up and look at him as a footballer instead of judging his personal life? who gives a damn what he's been doing in his car or on snapchat and twitter... how does it effect any of you? there's terrorists and pedophiles in this world and many of you are using your valuable time to run down a teenager WOW, shame half couldn't put that much effort into the stadium on matchdays!

There's only ONE fact here, we need someone who can score goals... he can score goals.

Getting really boring now a bunch of our 'fans' who are probably grown 'men', like a broken record ffs.

yes, you would do this and do that, you dont want him you would rather his this guy or that guy... BUT YOU AINT GOT A wetting SAY IN IT! so get used to it and change the god damn record will ya its embarrassing.

This cant be a serious post  :o

I suppose when he crashes his car into someone kills them or a child it won't matter either as it doesnt affect you??

I feel embarrassed for you reading that...you know the guy is 23 right not a teenager?

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8433 on: August 09, 2016, 10:08:45 AM »

why don't we all grow up and look at him as a footballer instead of judging his personal life? who gives a damn what he's been doing in his car or on snapchat and twitter... how does it effect any of you? there's terrorists and pedophiles in this world and many of you are using your valuable time to run down a teenager WOW, shame half couldn't put that much effort into the stadium on matchdays!

Getting really boring now a bunch of our 'fans' who are probably grown 'men', like a broken record ffs.

yes, you would do this and do that, you dont want him you would rather his this guy or that guy... BUT YOU AINT GOT A wetting SAY IN IT! so get used to it and change the god damn record will ya its embarrassing.
Like, before it gets deleted  :)
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

kendover

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #8434 on: August 09, 2016, 10:09:43 AM »
And there lies the problem. Naivety at its best. The bloke is a prick, great talent, but a prick. Don't want my son using that idiot as a role model

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8435 on: August 09, 2016, 10:12:00 AM »
This cant be a serious post  :o

I suppose when he crashes his car into someone kills them or a child it won't matter either as it doesnt affect you??

I feel embarrassed for you reading that...you know the guy is 23 right not a teenager?

But he's not crashed his car or killed anyone so why are you crying over something that will probably never happen?
Whats saying anyone on here cant get in the car later and kill someone?

Come one, lets not be very small minded now, i feel embarrassed for you if your biggest worry and problem with the squad is saido berahino

telford baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8436 on: August 09, 2016, 10:12:12 AM »

yes, you would do this and do that, you dont want him you would rather his this guy or that guy... BUT YOU AINT GOT A wetting SAY IN IT! so get used to it and change the god damn 4record will ya its embarrassing.
haha as long as hes kills himself then and nobody else on the road then yeah he can do what he wants as far as football and his goals then we can discuss that if and when he can be arsed to play..hopefully not for us though

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #8437 on: August 09, 2016, 10:17:02 AM »
But he's not crashed his car or killed anyone so why are you crying over something that will probably never happen?

Come one, lets not be very small minded now, i feel embarrassed for you if your biggest worry and problem with the squad is saido berahino

Yes but not everyone gets into a car and texts whilst driving, or drinks whilst driving and speeding

I bet Luke McCormick never thought he would kill a family either whilst doing the same thing

Thanks for feeling embarrassed for me for wanting this guy out of our club and for dragging us through the mire yet again

This topic is about Saido Berahino not the rest of the squad, which is what we are discussing. I suggest you realise what a forum is about before embarrassing yourself further.

DaveWBA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #8438 on: August 09, 2016, 10:19:28 AM »

It isn't the biggest problem but it is one that has been allowed to fester and needs sorting sooner rather than later, for the sake of both parties. As I've said we don't know whether he's done wrong in this instance but the topic of whether he is a bell end or not isn't really up for debate as he has proved himself culpable on many occasions in the past.

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8439 on: August 09, 2016, 10:19:58 AM »
If you look at the video the shot is from behind his shoulder, difficult to see how he could have shot that with a mobile, Everybody's using these "go cameras" these days. They're recommended to record accidents, a lot of transport companies are using them to record drivers. From what I can see Saido's pretty tech savvy, & he wouldn't need to use a mobile. It must have been a no news day for the mirror.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #8440 on: August 09, 2016, 10:22:25 AM »
wonder why my HONEST post was deleted?  :-[

because im not following trend and licking moderators backside's, my posts are not allowed? lol

SCARY to think there are real problems going on in the world yet a bunch of grown men use their time crying over saido?

Cut the abuse, many posts have been MOVED NOT DELETED to the Saido thread on the main board and not left in this one in the TRANSFER forum.

You want to start getting abusive then pm me or one of the others and we can reply directly to you.

You don't like the way the forum is run you have two choices, like it or leave it. Upto you.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #8441 on: August 09, 2016, 10:25:25 AM »
If you look at the video the shot is from behind his shoulder, difficult to see how he could have shot that with a mobile, Everybody's using these "go cameras" these days. They're recommended to record accidents, a lot of transport companies are using them to record drivers. From what I can see Saido's pretty tech savvy, & he wouldn't need to use a mobile. It must have been a no news day for the mirror.

It not from behind his shoulder at all, he is holding it with is left hand, that much is obvious

Morany

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #8442 on: August 09, 2016, 10:27:44 AM »

You can't get snapchat on a 'go camera' that is there for recording accidents.

It's Yow Rondon-don, it's yow Rondon!

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8443 on: August 09, 2016, 10:32:32 AM »
You can't get snapchat on a 'go camera' that is there for recording accidents.

no you can't but there are many simple photo/video editing programs that can make any video look like snapchat, only takes 2 mins of editing for a beginner... never mind what someone with editing experience can do.

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8444 on: August 09, 2016, 10:36:52 AM »
I wish some people would stop making excuses for him every time he does something wrong he`s a grown man and shouldn't be doing or saying the stupid things he does want him gone yesterday`s to soon.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #8445 on: August 09, 2016, 10:41:22 AM »
no you can't but there are many simple photo/video editing programs that can make any video look like snapchat, only takes 2 mins of editing for a beginner... never mind what someone with editing experience can do.

The pictures online are not a static camera at all and from the position its obvious they are taken from a mobile.

But you keep defending this sorry excuse for a professional footballer

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8446 on: August 09, 2016, 10:46:30 AM »
The pictures online are not a static camera at all and from the position its obvious they are taken from a mobile.

But you keep defending this sorry excuse for a professional footballer

not defending him, just saying ANYTHING can be edited in this day and age. Could be any guy on snapchat with saidos name stuck in the corner for all you know, not saying it is but anythings possible.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #8447 on: August 09, 2016, 10:48:46 AM »
anything is possible

History tells me not to be surprised with anything associated with Saido.

slate

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8448 on: August 09, 2016, 10:56:48 AM »
not defending him, just saying ANYTHING can be edited in this day and age. Could be any guy on snapchat with saidos name stuck in the corner for all you know, not saying it is but anythings possible.

There has been problem after problem with Berahino and all of his own making. Whether you agree with it or not, the position in life that he finds himself in makes him a role model for young lads growing up. Kids idolise footballers.

Taking laughing gas, drink driving, texting whilst driving etc is not setting an example. Why can't he just behave himself and quit being a complete tool time and time again?

You've also got the reputation of our club to consider and the impact on getting shot of him.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 11:11:00 AM by Hull Baggie »

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8449 on: August 09, 2016, 10:57:42 AM »
Why do we always get the controversial ones  :(