Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2556935 times)

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #5550 on: November 16, 2015, 02:32:43 PM »
the Toon can have him. championship football for both hopefully
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #5551 on: November 17, 2015, 10:07:30 AM »
I think we will get at least £20m in January for him. 

We will do very well to get that kind of money for him now with his current contract situation and the fact he seems to look less interested in playing by the game. Our only hope of getting £20m+ was him signing a new deal with a minimum release clause with him in good form, after his twitter outburst it left the situation with absolutely no winners.

Baggieblood

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #5552 on: November 17, 2015, 09:19:52 PM »
He's disgrace.

I was so proud when he got into the England squad and so disappointed when he didn't come on.

Now his disgusting attitude and fat belly have denied him a certain couple of caps with all the injuries.

Even the likes of Ings have got a cap now whilst fatboy bottles simple headers.

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #5553 on: November 18, 2015, 05:23:58 AM »
The quite reliable John Percy of The Telegraph is reporting today that Chelsea have added Saido Berahino to their list of striker targets and are considering a £20million bid in January.
Berahino, the West Bromwich Albion forward, has emerged as one of the strikers on Chelsea’s shortlist for the New Year as the Premier League champions prepare to strengthen their squad.
With Radamel Falcao expected to depart Stamford Bridge when the transfer window reopens, Jose Mourinho is planning to recruit at least one new striker and there is growing support behind a move to sign Berahino. See more:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/12002046/Chelsea-transfer-news-West-Broms-20m-Saido-Berahino-added-to-Stamford-Bridge-transfer-targets.html

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5554 on: November 18, 2015, 07:04:33 AM »
Thats it now, his head will be gone. Once 'spoilt brat' knows Jose is interested he will be all over the place. Lets just hope that Chelsea make a sizeable payment up front and not look for a Littlewoods catalogue payment plan. 

Sell and move on
MAGA!

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #5555 on: November 18, 2015, 08:03:19 AM »
and some still sing his name

baggiebof

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #5556 on: November 18, 2015, 08:44:13 AM »
Thats it now, his head will be gone. Once 'spoilt brat' knows Jose is interested he will be all over the place. Lets just hope that Chelsea make a sizeable payment up front and not look for a Littlewoods catalogue payment plan. 

Sell and move on

I disagree, if anything, we will get more out of Saido in the coming months with this strong rumour out there.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #5557 on: November 18, 2015, 08:48:05 AM »
I disagree, if anything, we will get more out of Saido in the coming months with this strong rumour out there.

I hope you are right. It might give him the impetus to start playing again to get a move anywhere' never mind to Chelsea.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

sing on our own

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #5558 on: November 18, 2015, 09:22:25 AM »
Should never sell to a relegation rival ;)

fpvmtimbdbo

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #5559 on: November 18, 2015, 09:25:33 AM »
£20 million for Berahino !? This would be highway robbery! Sell, sell, sell! You won't get a better offer than that.

seteefeet

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5560 on: November 18, 2015, 09:27:32 AM »
The quite reliable John Percy of The Telegraph is reporting today that Chelsea have added Saido Berahino to their list of striker targets and are considering a £20million bid in January.
Berahino, the West Bromwich Albion forward, has emerged as one of the strikers on Chelsea’s shortlist for the New Year as the Premier League champions prepare to strengthen their squad.
With Radamel Falcao expected to depart Stamford Bridge when the transfer window reopens, Jose Mourinho is planning to recruit at least one new striker and there is growing support behind a move to sign Berahino. See more:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/12002046/Chelsea-transfer-news-West-Broms-20m-Saido-Berahino-added-to-Stamford-Bridge-transfer-targets.html
If he goes there I don't see him getting much game time. Him and Izzy could share a bench though.

Adder

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #5561 on: November 18, 2015, 09:40:22 AM »
£20 million for Berahino !? This would be highway robbery! Sell, sell, sell! You won't get a better offer than that.
Despite issues he got 14 prem goals last year in a side not noted for creating lots of chances....he's young English so no it's not highway robbery.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Aztech

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5562 on: November 18, 2015, 10:23:52 AM »

"You won't get a better offer than that".

Shouldnt that be:

"We won't get a better offer than that".  ;)
It is not the taking part, but the winning that counts.

M666EYS

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #5563 on: November 18, 2015, 10:26:18 AM »

More evidence that you are not a WBA fan.

All your posts are to winde posters up.

Your username is obvious you are here to take the pi55.
West Bromwich Born, Greets Green Bred

geoff

• WBA Coach

« Reply #5564 on: November 18, 2015, 10:27:28 AM »
Should never sell to a relegation rival ;)

Simple the best reply ever posted. :D :D

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5565 on: November 18, 2015, 10:34:22 AM »
More evidence that you are not a WBA fan.

All your posts are to winde posters up.

Your username is obvious you are here to take the pi55.

I just ignore him M666EYS and I wish others would too. His comments are worded to cause reaction and he thrives on 'bites'. He must be off school today - he should be in double maths......

He is a complete clown.
MAGA!

stokelad84

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #5566 on: November 18, 2015, 10:47:40 AM »
Depending on the structure of the payments, I can't see West Brom turning down £20m+ in January. 

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5567 on: November 18, 2015, 11:10:13 AM »
Depending on the structure of the payments, I can't see West Brom turning down £20m+ in January.

I can see us taking that too, particularly if there is a reasonable cash up front element to the deal.
MAGA!

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #5568 on: November 18, 2015, 11:34:06 AM »
As much as I would like the Chelsea link to be true at £20m I cannot see it happening. His form has been so poor I doubt any of the bigger clubs would be interested. I think his best hope of a move will be somewhere like Newcastle and the fee is likely to be in in the £10m-£15m range. Personally I would take it he isn't going to sign a new contract and at the moment is doing nothing to justify being offered one and such won't be missed.
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

Albion79

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #5569 on: November 18, 2015, 12:17:15 PM »
I would be surprised if Chelsea or one of the real top boys were in for him.

Prior to this season he had two good seasons, is young, english and scores goals which apparently is what everyone wants and still the only club to show a real interest were Spurs and they werent exactly desperate to get him!

Whatever it is there seemed to be something holding the big boys back going for him when you would think he ticks most boxes, this season will of done little to make him more appealing to them either.

I said in the summer Spurs would of been ideal for him, a young vibrant team who attack and create chances but dont have the pressure of being a Man United or Chelsea player, sadly for him Spurs didnt want him that much and i think he is going backwards under us and realistically he will end up at a Newcastle or West Ham.

Signor_Maresca

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #5570 on: November 18, 2015, 12:59:03 PM »
Unfortunately I can’t see this Chelsea story being true, probably just his agent trying to stir a bit of interest before January.
"This crack is really moreish."

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #5571 on: November 18, 2015, 01:20:28 PM »
he most likely taking part for celeb fat club in Jan anyway

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5572 on: November 18, 2015, 04:16:34 PM »
He's disgrace.

I was so proud when he got into the England squad and so disappointed when he didn't come on.

Now his disgusting attitude and fat belly have denied him a certain couple of caps with all the injuries.

Even the likes of Ings have got a cap now whilst fatboy bottles simple headers.

Apparently them few days spent with England was exactly the reason he didn't and won't be called up for a good while.

Senior pros wernt fans of he's.

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5573 on: November 18, 2015, 11:36:37 PM »
His head has got as big as his backside and if we can get 20 plus million for him I'd take it no problem. The boy is a bit of a dick if you ask me, an ungrateful pleb

sparky123

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #5574 on: November 19, 2015, 04:29:05 PM »
Talking to a bloke who knows a bloke type of thing he reckons Burundi lad is not on 2016 calender