Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2535165 times)

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #675 on: April 13, 2014, 12:14:45 PM »
Phil its laughing gas?

Regardless mate hes attitude stinks to me and i dont think the quote " there was a long line of players waiting to knock him out " was far off, Cant stand the guy.

don1thedon

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #676 on: April 13, 2014, 12:15:01 PM »
Fine him two weeks wages, stick him in the reserves for the rest of the season and upto him then. Get someone like Anichebe or Cyrille to give the big rollocking he needs.
Good shout

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #677 on: April 13, 2014, 12:17:10 PM »
Phil its laughing gas?

We'd just lost 0-3 to Man Utd - I think most of our players were inebriated off, I wouldn't have been partying he doesn't have any passion or regards for the very club that made him.

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #678 on: April 13, 2014, 12:18:29 PM »
Done next to nothing since the Newcastle game.................looked so promising first part of the season but now rarely a real threat.

Another home grown potential talent thinking he's made when he's done nowt in the game...................Division One/Two beckons in a few years time the way he's going. He just seems to lack the drive and professionalism now he's earnt a 'man's' contract.
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #679 on: April 13, 2014, 12:19:27 PM »
Phil its laughing gas?

I know mate but its not like he works down the road in a factory, he's a professional athlete which comes with responsibilities and after Kyle Walker was given stick for it he should know better.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #680 on: April 13, 2014, 12:35:21 PM »
Only laughing gas.
It's used as an anaesthetic and the pr1ck was driving. Also we had just lost 3-0.

Anyone mocking the senior pros should take note - at least they are fairly responsible.
Seems they know a thing or two about this fool.

There is no place for this in our club.

He needs to go.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #681 on: April 13, 2014, 01:40:13 PM »
Get rid of this c##t.

I pay my hard earned cash to watch idiots like him,it makes me sick and the attitude of modern day footballers is one of the reasons why i wont be renewing next season.

swad35

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #682 on: April 13, 2014, 02:29:14 PM »
Supported him after Cardiff but this is inexcusable, I understand that it is meant to be only laughing gas but to get in a car and drive a long distance after puts him and more importantly others at risk.......god forbid we have another Lee Hughes moment.

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #683 on: April 13, 2014, 02:35:33 PM »
Supported him after Cardiff but this is inexcusable, I understand that it is meant to be only laughing gas but to get in a car and drive a long distance after puts him and more importantly others at risk.......god forbid we have another Lee Hughes moment.

It sends you light headed for 30 seconds then that is it. If he didn't drive for those 30 seconds it would have no affect on his ability to drive.

Baggie79

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #684 on: April 13, 2014, 02:39:00 PM »
I couldn't give a hoot about him, my only worry is that with every story like this his price drops by a million or so.

I would however expect much better from someone who has come from a very deprived background and been very very well looked after by the club.
Gera, Gera, Gera

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #685 on: April 13, 2014, 02:49:45 PM »
Being unfamiliar with effects of the substance in question I wouldn't want to comment on his fitness to drive or otherwise however it is indicative of a party lifestyle which is incompatible with being a highly paid athlete. He has since apologised and I for one would be happy to put it down to experience were it not for the fact that this incident seems to confirm some of our worst fears regarding his attitude. There must come a point where someone has the shape up or ship out conversation with him. I am not sure who he would pay attention to but that person needs to get hold of him and shake him.     
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

gerry m

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #686 on: April 13, 2014, 02:51:44 PM »
Has been a silly boy, but i wonder how much his so called 'Freind' got for selling this to the paper!

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #687 on: April 13, 2014, 02:56:03 PM »
Has been a silly boy, but i wonder how much his so called 'Freind' got for selling this to the paper!

The sort of hangers on he needs to get rid off who will vanish when things start going wrong and he slips down the leagues to find another mug to hang onto.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

geoff

• WBA Coach

« Reply #688 on: April 13, 2014, 03:11:41 PM »
It sends you light headed for 30 seconds then that is it. If he didn't drive for those 30 seconds it would have no affect on his ability to drive.

If that's the case ( & I doubt you not ) why in hell would ANY ONE use it just for a 30 sec buzz surely they could find something to do in them 30 sec, I mean in this case he was in a car with women by the sound of the voice ??? ::)

swad35

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #689 on: April 13, 2014, 03:16:00 PM »

Mate my knowledge of this substance is poor, if he did it in a bar or at home then wouldn't erk me but sitting behind the wheel of a car and with mates like those, you've have to worry about his mindset and the hangers on that surround him.

GrGr

• WBA Coach

« Reply #690 on: April 13, 2014, 05:56:44 PM »
It's exactly nonsense like this you'd hope our young up and coming players know to stay away from. Saido has clearly lost the plot this season, especially after signing his big new contract.

I agree with Oldbury, fine the lad and straighten him out. Remember Sessegnon was fined for drunk driving but we signed him after the fact anyway. Sadly Saido seems to have an attittude atm which is what is driving the senior pro's batty. Unfortunately Saido hasn't exactly had the best rode models at the club. Some previous players have been the epitomy of entitlement attitude.

Time to grow up, kid.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 05:58:35 PM by GrGr »

PsalmXXIII

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #691 on: April 13, 2014, 06:04:08 PM »
Couldn't give a damn if it was laughing gas or bleach he was taking in, his attitude stinks and someone needs to give him another clout. For a supposed God fearing man he has an enormous superiority complex.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #692 on: April 13, 2014, 06:16:31 PM »
Couldn't give a damn if it was laughing gas or bleach he was taking in, his attitude stinks and someone needs to give him another clout. For a supposed God fearing man he has an enormous superiority complex.

Well said. I've said earlier I don't condone violence but the boy needs a bloody good hiding. Idiot. go on Morrison I'll hold your coat.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

charliemike

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #693 on: April 13, 2014, 06:47:07 PM »
There was many people on here who wanted him to be given a new contract. Now look at the situation . Methinks he could go the way of many others. And btw isn't it funny how one goal or two makes you an instant star. There was talk of a World Cup call up . I haven't seen much to convince me of his talent .

cads_ap_albion

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #694 on: April 13, 2014, 06:47:47 PM »
I know saido through a friend. He's a nice kid that is young and still learning.

too many people look to pick holes.
Nice one Cyrille, nice one son

charliemike

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #695 on: April 13, 2014, 07:02:11 PM »
Will speak in 15 years time when he has 50 caps for England and 150 goals in the top flight. Has I say 2 goals doesn't.make a great player does it .

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #696 on: April 13, 2014, 07:04:14 PM »
I know saido through a friend. He's a nice kid that is young and still learning.

too many people look to pick holes.

Well tell him a lot of us really admired his potential, were very excited by him, but if he doesn't wise up fast he is going to pi$$ it all away - whether here or elsewhere.

I would in truth rather he stayed with Albion but for God's sake we have had enough BS this season without any more of his 'learning' based antics. Maybe he isn't ready for first team action after all??

BB74

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #697 on: April 13, 2014, 07:18:35 PM »
Saido will be the next Chris Wood (or Woods if you are one of those fans who never pronounce names properly, you know who you are  :D ).

I think we jumped the gun offering him 10k a week or more depending on what you believe.

To early to say I told you so?

Dan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #698 on: April 13, 2014, 07:25:13 PM »
Way, way too early. There were complaints about Raheem Sterlin's behaviour off the field last season and he went off the boil, now this season he's one of the best young players in the world. Berahino has the talent to be a good premier league striker, foolish to close doors on him.

As an aside he's clearly better than Chris Wood, he starts for England under 21's ahead of Danny Ings who's arguably the best striker in the championship.

Baggy nerd

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #699 on: April 13, 2014, 07:41:09 PM »
I was a bit dubious about this player when he made a comment about the club following Clarkes sacking then pretended it was referring to something else.