Author Topic: Sadly Have to Leave.  (Read 5088 times)

AlbionDaz

• Youth Baggie

Sadly Have to Leave.
« on: November 21, 2017, 10:50:57 PM »
Lost my cool tonight and did something I have never done before on here,so sadly I will have to leave,been a pleasure knowing some of you,good luck and hope to see you at the Baggies.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

Re: Sadly Have to Leave.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 10:56:06 PM »
Lost my cool tonight and did something I have never done before on here,so sadly I will have to leave,been a pleasure knowing some of you,good luck and hope to see you at the Baggies.

Not at all. Baseless accusations were made at a time when we're all on edge. Sleep on it. Nothing you said was particularly damning. Though we now know you know Hammond. Just ignore anyone pumping you for info.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 11:02:26 PM »
Not seen anything from you that warrants leaving the site, people react, get worked up and times and move on. Be forgot about in the morning.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 05:48:30 AM »
There is no reason to leave. Loyalty is a good thing.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 07:12:10 AM »
We all lose our cool at times Daz - don't beat yourself up about it and stay.

Its a good forum run well. Have at look at Oatcake if you want proof.
MAGA!

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 08:47:10 AM »

Clearly I missed something but whatever it was we all say things at times - particularly out of passion - that we regret.

I second what everyone else has said here. There's room for passion on this forum and certainly with the Albion.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 09:40:39 AM »

Hey Daz,
If you are referring to the replies to me then please don't worry about it - rather have a passionate Baggie who cares disagree with me than someone totally indifferent!
To repeat my apology in the New Manager thread just:

Apologies for my over the top reaction.
We are all Albion and want the club to be as best it can be and get frustrated at times.
Anyone that spends as much time on here that many of us do must a pretty committed follower of our club !
We all care passionately about all things Albion and, hopefully, always will.
I'm never offended by a passionate Baggie having a different viewpoint but occasionally can get a little wound up in the process!
Bring on Spurs !
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !