Poll

Will it depend on who our next manager will be?

It will depend on who the new manager will be
16 (7.1%)
I will purchase whoever the new manager is
185 (81.9%)
undecided
25 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 246

Author Topic: Your season ticket decision, renewal or new purchase  (Read 40660 times)

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

Re: Your season ticket decision, renewal or new purchase
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2012, 12:07:19 PM »
I have already renewed as always. I have also happily taken the opportunity of the on-line discount. I am a Baggie.
I understand the supporters who cannot afford it, I also understand the supporters who would like to know what they are letting themselves in for before they sign up including who the next Manager may be and which players we may be in the market for etc.
To me it is simple, it is a religion, the Hawthorns is my Shrine, it's where I go. I have been priveleged to always have been made welcome there regardless of how well or poorly we are doing. I have been attending for many years and I am also a big fan of the away fixtures.
The Chairmen, Managers, players come and go but my Albion is always there. When I swore allegiance all those years ago I knew I would never support another Club in the same way. West Bromwich Albion is my Club and my first love.
The Season ticket means another wonderful 9 months watching my Club how could I give that up - it is priceless and always has been.
I'll see you all there in August  ;)
Well said Baggie 66. From my first visit to The Shrine all those years ago to the present day, I may have moaned a few times about the club but it is my club and as the wife says I love the Albion more than her. Come August I will be there whoever the manager is.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

letmereadposts

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2012, 04:01:41 PM »
How does an away season ticket work?

Haven't held a home season ticket for a while but might be up for an away one. I've looked at the official website but can't see prices nor info on them for next season..

Anyone reccommend an away season ticket..

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2012, 04:10:56 PM »
Sorted !

Two tickets renewed as usual...................   :D
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

Baggie66

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2012, 06:50:19 PM »
How does an away season ticket work?

Haven't held a home season ticket for a while but might be up for an away one. I've looked at the official website but can't see prices nor info on them for next season..

Anyone reccommend an away season ticket..

Letme - firstly you need to have a Home Season ticket, you can then apply to become an Away Season Ticket holder by paying £5 for each away game, this guarantees you an away ticket and you pay the difference when the Albion receive the tickets from the Club we are playing. I don't think that you have to attend them all but I think you lose your £5 each time you don't go.

IMO it's as easy to buy a Home Season ticket and then if you attend up to 60/70% of away games you are virtually guaranteed a ticket for most, if not all, away games anyway. Hope this helps  ;) ;)

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2012, 07:40:41 PM »
Letme - firstly you need to have a Home Season ticket, you can then apply to become an Away Season Ticket holder by paying £5 for each away game, this guarantees you an away ticket and you pay the difference when the Albion receive the tickets from the Club we are playing. I don't think that you have to attend them all but I think you lose your £5 each time you don't go.

IMO it's as easy to buy a Home Season ticket and then if you attend up to 60/70% of away games you are virtually guaranteed a ticket for most, if not all, away games anyway. Hope this helps  ;) ;)

Not quite but almost mate. You do need a home season ticket first.

Its £140 for an away season ticket which then gives you £5 off each away ticket in the league only which is £95 in total, the other £45 is admin fees etc etc.

Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Baggie66

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2012, 08:04:40 PM »
Not quite but almost mate. You do need a home season ticket first.

Its £140 for an away season ticket which then gives you £5 off each away ticket in the league only which is £95 in total, the other £45 is admin fees etc etc.

Thank-you - I stand corrected  :) :)

cads_ap_albion

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2012, 10:41:50 PM »
Just renewed my 4 - ouch....

£100 for kid though, you cannot argue....
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:50:32 PM by OldburyWBA »
Nice one Cyrille, nice one son

Jonnyboingboing

online renawal
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2012, 08:21:50 PM »
Hello all
First post from me.
Just tried to renew my 3 season tickets online only to find that i cant log on and to try again. Any one else having problem tonight?
Cheers
Jon

number69

• Baby Baggie

Re: online renawal
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2012, 09:46:06 PM »
Hello all
First post from me.
Just tried to renew my 3 season tickets online only to find that i cant log on and to try again. Any one else having problem tonight?
Cheers
Jon

I have just had the same problem. Will try again tomorrow.

deeleys

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2012, 10:11:46 PM »
I have just had the same problem. Will try again tomorrow.

And me.  I have reset my password but it still doesn't work.

DudleyBaggieFan

• Reserve Baggie

Your season ticket decision, renewal or new purchase
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2012, 12:39:13 PM »
Just called up. Ordered my ticket in the brummie. Just missed out by a week or so for the young adult price so had to pay full adult price, which is still a bargain IMO. COYB!
Wolves 1- 5 WBA
12/2/2012
Never Forgotten

BrummieBaggie68

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2012, 02:51:13 PM »

That's true. Last season I think I only went to just over half the away games, and only bought half of those tickets through my membership number, and still got tickets for every game i wanted, including villa and wolves.

Critical Baggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2012, 02:51:45 PM »
Best be quick if you do want to apply for one. Anybody think the club may slightly increase the cap of 20,000? Will seem a shame for so many to miss out.

Compare 19,000 sold to the 10,000 Villa have shifted so far :D

Feelgood factor boosts season ticket sales

THE feelgood factor of last season’s excellent top-half finish has clearly outweighed the uncertainty over their managerial situation following the news that Albion are on course to beat the 2011 total for season-ticket sales.

The club announced last month they have cut adult prices across the board by £50, an offer which is due to expire on Friday.

That has clearly proved popular with Baggies fans who will remember the composed and organised way in which they went about their business on the field last term.

Roy Hodgson was clearly the major driver of that and his departure to become England manager – and the fact he has yet to be replaced – could have had repercussions off the field too.

But Albion supporters are clearly excited about the 2012-13 campaign and more than 19,000 seem set to purchase season tickets.

The Baggies have also capped the number of season tickets on offer to 20,000, with new applicants advised to act quickly to avoid disappointment. Chief executive Mark Jenkins said: “The significant changes to our season-ticket prices are proving popular and we are delighted with how sales are going.

“These prices are our lowest in the top flight for four years and compare very favourably with clubs of our size.”

But from close of business on June 1, all season-ticket prices will be subject to review.

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/west-bromwich-albion-fc-news/2012/05/30/west-brom-feelgood-factor-boosts-season-ticket-sales-97319-31073143/#ixzz1wMQJxU3h
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:53:27 PM by Critical Baggie »
Frank Burrows Appreciation Society

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2012, 05:04:15 PM »
Surely villa have sold more then 10,000 season tickets wolves sold 12,500 so surely villa have sold more?

Critical Baggie

• Reserve Baggie

Frank Burrows Appreciation Society

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2012, 06:27:35 PM »
Hello all
First post from me.
Cheers
Jon

Me too, see my post.

BrummieBaggie68

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2012, 07:29:42 PM »
Don't know if this issue was just yesterday, but I did mine online around lunchtime today with no problem at all (except for the £450, which is still hurting).

devonbaggiecjaj

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2012, 06:45:31 AM »
renewed my two last night and had no issues

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2012, 08:44:27 AM »
Just done mine
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Jack Russell

• WBA Coach

« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2012, 08:45:50 AM »
When can we actually apply to move seats? is it tomorrow
WOOF WOOF  I always come I always care but sometimes bite

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2012, 09:00:05 AM »
When can we actually apply to move seats? is it tomorrow

Yeah tomorrow. But get in early as there seems to be a rush to get certain seats.  :)

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2012, 10:31:39 AM »
I want to move my seat to the new stand, how soon will that be then :D
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2012, 11:19:02 AM »
Has anyone who has bought a concession season ticket because of their disability had any trouble with Receipts from the Club :)
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

DJ EmmJee

• WBA Manager

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2012, 11:49:52 AM »
Mine and my lad's were sorted the other day. Back in the BRE after a season out.
Thou shalt not maketh jokes. This used to be the best board, I'd ever been on.

DudleyBaggieFan

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »
Mine and my lad's were sorted the other day. Back in the BRE after a season out.

Where about mate?
Wolves 1- 5 WBA
12/2/2012
Never Forgotten