Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2568177 times)

gerry m

• Senior Baggie

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #10450 on: January 20, 2018, 11:07:05 AM »
Cant stand the arrogant twonk but reading the article it's a classic set up. She's been photographed waiting at the station to be picked up and then a photo of her getting on the train. But having said that if it is true i wonder what his Fiancée thinks of that!

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #10451 on: January 20, 2018, 11:18:23 AM »
It's the first time he's 'scored' this season  ;D

Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #10452 on: January 20, 2018, 11:53:58 AM »
His missus is beautiful

What a silly twonk

BB74

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10453 on: January 20, 2018, 12:47:41 PM »
His missus is beautiful

What a silly twonk

Any misuss he would get would be beautiful. He’s a a Premier League footballer. They wouldn’t look twice if he was still living in Burnudi on the poverty line

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #10454 on: January 20, 2018, 12:49:46 PM »
Any misuss he would get would be beautiful. He’s a a Premier League footballer. They wouldn’t look twice if he was still living in Burnudi on the poverty line

are they after his money :)
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #10455 on: January 20, 2018, 01:51:50 PM »
Heavy drinking! Mmm, I thought he claimed he didn't drink when he lost his licence and that his drink had been spiked, so much for his religious beliefs. :D
Baggie in Southampton

frazzle

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #10456 on: January 20, 2018, 02:05:22 PM »
Doesn't make Lamberts first squad.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #10457 on: January 20, 2018, 02:59:33 PM »
Ive said it along form the minute the problems started arising, he will drop down the leagues

Classic setup yes but guess what the idiot fell for it  :-\
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10458 on: January 22, 2018, 09:36:28 AM »

are they after his money :)

If they are they need to make hey now while the sun is shining as that money won't be there for long. Move to the Championship beckons next, before a complete tumble down the leagues which will be such a shame...

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #10459 on: January 22, 2018, 09:52:10 AM »
she must be after his money, you wouldnt call him a looker would you
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Jeremy Roland Peace

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #10460 on: January 22, 2018, 01:08:26 PM »
is his mum going to defend on him on this one as well ?

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #10461 on: January 22, 2018, 03:42:05 PM »
I'd be amazed if his ego allowed him to go further down than the Championship. Not entirely sure he'd settle on that either. Although I really wanted him to succeed with us it became clear he felt deserving of a higher platform. While still only twenty four it wouldn't surprise me if he just walked away from the game when his deal's up or if/when he gets paid off by Stoke.

Money and status are clearly his primary motivations rather than what others wish they could be if only they were good enough. And Saido IS good enough when he bothers, but he clearly loves himself far more than the game and appears unwilling to go the extra yard for others. Without putting too fine a point on it he's come from a post war gutter so everything else is gravy from there on in. He simply lacks the desire and motivation of those around him, be that players or supporters, because he feels he's already 'made it'.

And I doubt he'll genuinely care about a damned thing in life while the money comes in, because in his minds eye wherever he ends up will be better than where he's come from. The telling factor will be how much spends he has left by the end. Everyone and their dog knows he's taken the P for ages now and only the stupid or the extremely desperate would place faith in him. He comes across as unreliable, egotistical and extremely arrogant. Not a good mix when or if you need help and a way back into the game.

People have memories, people talk and most importantly people know what he's like. A self loving, self obsessed, immature prat of a boy in a mans body who may never grow up. What a waste of talent and what a crying shame.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

barnestormer

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #10462 on: February 24, 2018, 12:38:38 PM »
lots of free time lately to pursue the ladees,seems not even Lamberk rates him not in their matchday squad :D

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #10463 on: February 24, 2018, 01:02:43 PM »
Not scored a goal for 2 years.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

BB74

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10464 on: February 24, 2018, 01:06:40 PM »
Not scored a goal for 2 years.

Good. I hope he continues to plummet both on and off field.

VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10465 on: February 25, 2018, 09:09:06 AM »
Good. I hope he continues to plummet both on and off field.
I think he has already earned £5M off Stoke. As "a boy from Burundi" I doubt he is too bothered. More fool Stoke.
.COM, allowing everyone the opportunity to have an opinion.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #10466 on: February 25, 2018, 09:19:35 AM »
Dont mean to be controversial but maybe that West Ham coach who was sacked for emailing that 'African players have bad attitudes and cause mayhem' was bang on the money.....

I do see it myself with a lot of African players, a lot of them who are leaving the chance of a decent career in Europe and going to China for the money.....no love for the sport so have no care for it and have bad attitudes and just chase the money...like Berahino

There have been some class African players down the years but recently ive noticed how many of them are causing issues at clubs and chasing the money rather than the career

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10467 on: February 25, 2018, 09:32:50 AM »
Dont mean to be controversial but maybe that West Ham coach who was sacked for emailing that 'African players have bad attitudes and cause mayhem' was bang on the money.....

I do see it myself with a lot of African players, a lot of them who are leaving the chance of a decent career in Europe and going to China for the money.....no love for the sport so have no care for it and have bad attitudes and just chase the money...like Berahino

There have been some class African players down the years but recently ive noticed how many of them are causing issues at clubs and chasing the money rather than the career
I'm not sure you should class Berahino as your typical African player though. A political refugee at the age of 10 having been left in his native country by his mum and having his dad killed in a civil war? If he ever gets his game back on they will probably make a film about him!
(And I dislike his attitude and behaviour but have some sympathy as can not comprehend the life he has had)
.COM, allowing everyone the opportunity to have an opinion.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #10468 on: February 25, 2018, 10:04:10 AM »
I'm not sure you should class Berahino as your typical African player though. A political refugee at the age of 10 having been left in his native country by his mum and having his dad killed in a civil war? If he ever gets his game back on they will probably make a film about him!
(And I dislike his attitude and behaviour but have some sympathy as can not comprehend the life he has had)

Agreed..yet his attitude and money chasing ties in perfectly with those that I have witnessed in the game recently.

I dont have much sympathy for him if im honest.....yes he came from a bad situation, has been given a huge opportunity money thrown at him and all he does is let clubs down, starting with us (after all the help weve given him) and now Stoke.

Im sorry I dont have sympathy for someone that comes from that situation is given a huge opportunity and then does the things he has done time and time again

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #10469 on: February 25, 2018, 01:32:17 PM »
I know a Few Friends who have stories like Berahino seen him score at the Custard Bowl for England U 21''s in front of the Tatters End (Steve Bull) I was in the North Bank only know cause I asked a Dingle Friend I was at the Top tier When Kane scored I was on the stairs and tripped as I celebrated. Kane got hugged or high five by a Fan.  That's the only goal and the Goal he scored for us against united I care to Remember what a Snake and slowly the only twork memoirs of him scoring will vanish
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:38:55 PM by BaggieBoy04 »
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #10470 on: February 26, 2018, 08:58:26 PM »

Can it be controversial if it's true?
The guy at West Ham got the sack, the same week that African player Mahrez refused to play for his club...
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

BB74

• Senior Baggie

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10472 on: March 04, 2018, 09:05:24 AM »
Got absolutely no sympathy for him. Deserves everything he gets.

smosher34

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #10473 on: March 04, 2018, 09:54:26 AM »
Yet gets paid 60 grand a week to be fat 😀

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #10474 on: March 04, 2018, 02:43:28 PM »
Just think a couple of seasons ago he was ahead of Harry Kane.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'