Author Topic: Salomon Rondon joins Dalian Yifang  (Read 1123053 times)

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

Re: Salomon Rondon
« Reply #1050 on: March 07, 2016, 04:41:25 PM »
Leicester fans.................Im starting to dislike them now

It was only ever a matter of time.
 ;).
Tossers.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

garry

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #1051 on: March 07, 2016, 04:51:05 PM »
I said the big boys. I'll be surprised if they can replicate next year what they have done this year.
They could be back to earth next season
I loved the comment on MOTD2 last night - "they (Leicester) will be near the top for quite a few seasons yet".
My money would be on a bottom half finish next season - one season wonders.

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1052 on: March 07, 2016, 05:25:59 PM »
Leicester like it or not armed an extra £40m of champions league money plus the status participation confers on a club they could raid us for players like Rondon. Although in truth the people running things at Leicester are a lot smarter than their fans so they might not go on a totally mental shopping spree in which case I don't think we need to worry too much about Rondon. Johnny Evans on the other hand might be a different kettle of fish. 
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

JoseVen

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #1053 on: March 11, 2016, 02:12:37 PM »
Here friends back.

I'm surprised Salomon spoke ill of his slump, when he played only up to several meters from their peers.

Since entering Berahino and formed the trident along with Sessegnon, Salomon has been much better.

There is no defense that can melee with Salomon. If not Ask the bigs of Leicester.

An Argentine journalist in south america reputation, said that if salomon scoring 8 goals in the season with this team with his defensive play, Salomon would become the new Latin American superhero.

Well, I am no more Spider-Man fan.

( De vuelta por aqui amigos.

Me sorprende que hablaran mal de Salomon en su mala racha, cuando jugaba solo arriba a varios metros de sus compañeros.

Desde que entró Berahino y formó ese tridente junto con Sessegnon, Salomon se ha visto mucho mejor.

No hay defensa que pueda cuerpo a cuerpo con Salomon. Si no preguntenle a los grandotes del Leicester.

Un periodista Argentino de reputacion en sur america, decia que si salomon anotaba 8 goles en la temporada con este equipo con su juego defensivo, Salomon se convertiria en el nuevo superheroe latinoamericano.

Pues, ya no soy mas fanatico del Hombre araña. )

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #1054 on: March 11, 2016, 02:19:18 PM »
Leicester like it or not armed an extra £40m of champions league money plus the status participation confers on a club they could raid us for players like Rondon. Although in truth the people running things at Leicester are a lot smarter than their fans so they might not go on a totally mental shopping spree in which case I don't think we need to worry too much about Rondon. Johnny Evans on the other hand might be a different kettle of fish.

salomon , kettle of fish, very clever
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

beechyboy90

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1055 on: March 12, 2016, 09:42:43 AM »
Here friends back.

I'm surprised Salomon spoke ill of his slump, when he played only up to several meters from their peers.

Since entering Berahino and formed the trident along with Sessegnon, Salomon has been much better.

There is no defense that can melee with Salomon. If not Ask the bigs of Leicester.

An Argentine journalist in south america reputation, said that if salomon scoring 8 goals in the season with this team with his defensive play, Salomon would become the new Latin American superhero.

Well, I am no more Spider-Man fan.

( De vuelta por aqui amigos.

Me sorprende que hablaran mal de Salomon en su mala racha, cuando jugaba solo arriba a varios metros de sus compañeros.

Desde que entró Berahino y formó ese tridente junto con Sessegnon, Salomon se ha visto mucho mejor.

No hay defensa que pueda cuerpo a cuerpo con Salomon. Si no preguntenle a los grandotes del Leicester.

Un periodista Argentino de reputacion en sur america, decia que si salomon anotaba 8 goles en la temporada con este equipo con su juego defensivo, Salomon se convertiria en el nuevo superheroe latinoamericano.

Pues, ya no soy mas fanatico del Hombre araña. )

Estoy de acuerdo contigo amigo. La manera que pulís le utiliza no me ha sorprendido que no ha marcado. Estaba sólo, nuestro equipo juegó sin ambición y idea. él apareció muy lento y más como un burro que un futbolista. Con berahino y sessengon, tiene apoyo y él parece un jugador totalmente diferente. Es futre y rápido y no tengo dudas que va marcar más en este sistema. Todo depende con las tácticas del entrenador. Espero que me entiendas, no he hablado español durante mucho tiempo.

I agree with you. The way in which he has been utilised by Pulis didn't suprised me that he didn't score. He was alone, the team played with out idea and ambition and rondon looked very slow and more like a donkey than a football player. With Berahino and sessengon he ha support and looks a totally different player. Hes strong he's fast and I have no doubts he will score more in the new system.it all depends on the active of the manager.
O Albion we love you

macc_baggie

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #1056 on: April 01, 2016, 07:55:32 AM »
Good article on Rondon, discussing some of his life back home and so on. Comes across well.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/31/salomon-rondon-interview-caracas-life-city-chaos-west-brom-venezuela

Adder

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #1057 on: April 01, 2016, 08:30:36 AM »
Good article on Rondon, discussing some of his life back home and so on. Comes across well.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/31/salomon-rondon-interview-caracas-life-city-chaos-west-brom-venezuela
Thanks for the link, interesting article. Must be a very difficult way to live with limited contact with your wife and kids just to protect them.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1058 on: April 01, 2016, 09:12:47 AM »

Why can't some of the local journalists write decent articles like this????
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

Jeremy Roland Peace

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1059 on: April 01, 2016, 11:30:51 AM »
he certainly has the right attitude I think.

Jordie1471

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1060 on: April 01, 2016, 12:26:33 PM »
he certainly has the right attitude I think.

Great attitude on and off the pitch. Reminds me a lot of Lukaku when he was with us. If the fans and manager treat him right, we could have a real long term star on our hands.

The Tank

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #1061 on: April 01, 2016, 07:04:06 PM »
If I was on £50k per wk. I'd have my wife and family over here.  Why leave them in what sounds like a hell hole

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1062 on: April 01, 2016, 07:15:40 PM »
If I was on £50k per wk. I'd have my wife and family over here.  Why leave them in what sounds like a hell hole

I was thinking the same myself!

KingKoren

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1063 on: April 01, 2016, 08:28:39 PM »
I'm pretty sure that massive spider from Arachnophobia was from Venezuela. Fictional or not it's a good enough reason to leave  :P

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1064 on: April 03, 2016, 06:35:11 PM »
I have a friend in Venezuela. She is not allowed to leave the country except in special circumstances.
It is still run like a dictatorship.

Jeremy Roland Peace

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1065 on: April 05, 2016, 01:24:00 PM »

from the sounds of it he'd have to smuggle them out of the country. which in itself with people he'd need to deal with to do so is more dangerous than leaving them where they are.

johnny Cash

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1066 on: April 05, 2016, 01:32:37 PM »

I don't think he is necessarily saying his wife and children don't live with him in the UK. I think he could mean visiting parents etc, and not being allowed to be seen with his wife, or his brothers and sisters  whilst back in a city he grew up in.

baggie96

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1067 on: April 26, 2016, 08:02:31 AM »
Great second half yesterday, seemed to win everything. Very unlucky that lloris pulled off a world class save against him.

Webby

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1068 on: April 26, 2016, 09:44:11 AM »
Should have scored the header?
Love, Live, Life, and I'm dead. - "Weezy F. Baby"

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1069 on: April 26, 2016, 09:58:33 AM »

Should certainly have hit the target. When you are likely to have very few chances in a game you need to be a little sharper.  The jury is still out for me regarding Rondon, we desperately need to get some support around him next season as he can't do it all on his own.

geoff

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1070 on: April 26, 2016, 10:11:00 AM »
Thought he held the ball up really well 2nd half & his distribution was a lot better.
He needs help & i hope we sort some out for him next season.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1071 on: April 26, 2016, 10:47:57 AM »

Difficult header he was a little two far infront of the post when the cross came in.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

smethwickw

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1072 on: April 26, 2016, 10:51:29 AM »
He definitely needs support as his hold up play is very poor at times. His control lets him down often and he rarely wins any balls in the air that are knocked long to him. A pacy man alongside him may help but personally I'm still not convinced by him.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部    = Lai Guochuan, get out of our club

wolverhampton baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1073 on: April 26, 2016, 11:53:20 AM »
Superb 2nd half last night, everything you want your centre forward to do in terms of hold up play and bringing the midfield in to add support to our attacks
Born and bred in Dudley

brummyroader

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1074 on: April 26, 2016, 03:15:49 PM »
To be frank being to lone striker in a TP team is the hardest job in the league (apart from Villa keeper), he's had a very respectable and promising first season.