GK - Myhill, Rose, Foster (Injured)

RB - Dawson, Gardner, Chester
LB - Brunt, Lescott, McClean
CH - Lescott, McCauley, Chester, Olssen, Dawson

CM - Fletcher, Yacob, Morrison, Brunt, Gardner
RM - McManaman, Morrison, Gardner Berahino
LM - McClean, Brunt, Berahino

CF - Berahino, Lambert, Ideye, Anichebe

I make that 18 fit players, leaving a shortfall of 4 to complete JP's 22 man squad.
Ideally, what 4 positions would you like adding to?
I think:
1 x CM
1 x RM
1 x LM
1 x GK

glosterbaggie

• WBA Coach

Re: Squad
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 04:55:41 PM »
As I see it, this is what we have at present:

GK - Myhill, Rose, Foster (Injured)

RB - Dawson, Gardner, Chester
LB - Brunt, Lescott, McClean
CH - Lescott, McCauley, Chester, Olssen, Dawson

CM - Fletcher, Yacob, Morrison, Brunt, Gardner
RM - McManaman, Morrison, Gardner Berahino
LM - McClean, Brunt, Berahino

CF - Berahino, Lambert, Ideye, Anichebe

I make that 18 fit players, leaving a shortfall of 4 to complete JP's 22 man squad.
Ideally, what 4 positions would you like adding to?
I think:
1 x CM
1 x RM
1 x LM
1 x GK
Sess?
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell"
"You can't put a price on being able too live with yourself"As I said to a tory MP

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 04:57:53 PM »
That might be the pool Pulis will pick from but we've also got Sessegnon Pocognoli and Gamboa. Unless these are moved on I don't see the 3 or 4 additions everyone expects.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 06:51:43 PM »
That might be the pool Pulis will pick from but we've also got Sessegnon Pocognoli and Gamboa. Unless these are moved on I don't see the 3 or 4 additions everyone expects.

Same here I'm quite happy with our squad personally just one more winger needed for me of a better ilk than mcclean and macca.

glosterbaggie

• WBA Coach

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 06:53:47 PM »
Same here I'm quite happy with our squad personally just one more winger needed for me of a better ilk than mcclean and macca.
A younger CB?
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell"
"You can't put a price on being able too live with yourself"As I said to a tory MP

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 06:57:31 PM »
A younger CB?

Yeah I think we will see if any more additions to the spine of the team through the middle.

glosterbaggie

• WBA Coach

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 07:04:27 PM »
Yeah I think we will see if any more additions to the spine of the team through the middle.
As ours are getting on.We have Dawson and Chester mind maybe I ask to much!! :D

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 07:13:48 PM »
As ours are getting on.We have Dawson and Chester mind maybe I ask to much!! :D

I think it may stay the same bar a winger unless we can get shot of a few players that pulis won't use, Seems a waste of four or so squad places.

glosterbaggie

• WBA Coach

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 07:16:40 PM »
I think it may stay the same bar a winger unless we can get shot of a few players that pulis won't use, Seems a waste of four or so squad places.
Yep need to free up space and funds.Doubt if we get much for the ones that need to go though.

smethwickw

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 07:19:31 PM »

The squad is paper thin if you take into account the players that Pulis won't use. He's already said we are looking for a 'few more'.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部    = Lai Guochuan, get out of our club

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 07:20:36 PM »
Yep need to free up space and funds.Doubt if we get much for the ones that need to go though.

No reason we can't get 5/6 million for Victor, sess, poco, gamboa.

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 07:21:19 PM »
The squad is paper thin if you take into account the players that Pulis won't use. He's already said we are looking for a 'few more'.

I have been away for a week where was this said mate ? In the brum mail ?.

glosterbaggie

• WBA Coach

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 07:27:48 PM »
No reason we can't get 5/6 million for Victor, sess, poco, gamboa.
All in yes Sess 2mil Poco £750,000 Gamboa £300,000 Vic.....???... I dunno!

smethwickw

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 07:28:06 PM »
I have been away for a week where was this said mate ? In the brum mail ?.

Last line of the report: “I’m not going to say how many (players we need) but it is quite a few.”

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-brom-new-boy-can-9776092?
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部    = Lai Guochuan, get out of our club

Mr Cynical

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 09:33:11 PM »
O'Neil might be in and around the squad too. Covering defensive mid and right back.

Otherwise I think Gamboa and Poco are cactus. Sess and one of vic/brown are at the departure gate. Pulls will bring in 4 or 5 depending on who he can get his hands on.

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 04:03:32 PM »
I counted 17 players today that we have at this moment in time that TP will use.
That is fairly thin I think and we desperately need to move out the four that he won't use in order to bring in more players.

That's not including the Injury to Gmac so currently 16 players, I imagine Rose will be on the bench v citeh to.