Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2092077 times)

merlin_mick

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #1075 on: September 28, 2011, 07:35:33 PM »
Agreed.

This season's already proving to be interesting, I can't see you guys staying in the bottom three for much longer (as much as I wish I'm wrong there)... just can't see it happening.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1076 on: September 29, 2011, 08:55:53 AM »
Newcastle have yet to lose this season, and are due a defeat. I fancy Wolves to win this one.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

BaggieBirdRus

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1077 on: September 29, 2011, 10:35:30 AM »
Can't believe the start Newcastle have had! And to think Newcastle fans were calling for Pardew's head
Ohhhhh Albion we love you!

w27

« Reply #1078 on: September 29, 2011, 12:01:57 PM »
Can't believe the start Newcastle have had! And to think Newcastle fans were calling for Pardew's head

Really did think they’d be more in the mix given all their best players had departed yet no one really come in! I mean who the blink is scoring these goals for them? Credit to them though!

BIG game for us upcoming I feel, as you know we’ve had bit of slump and we need to cut it….as much as a derby game is 50/50 I think we’ll do well gain point (being away from home) so if we don’t win sat then big pressure on Swansea game for us in few weeks time

Be intresting to see how it pans out, no doubt we win we’ll feel like we’re decent outfit again and destined for midtable…if we draw/lose then we’re in the mire etc…. think we’ll be somewhere between the two (touch wood) come may mind you

Yourselves aren’t in the best of form, really surprised you guys didn’t beat Fulham at home last week (hang on thought you all said when we beat them their mugs away from home??) sunderland away is one of the more winnable places they SUCK big time on viewing them Monday night and think your playing them at the right time (like we did last season)

Kicking Pigeons

« Reply #1079 on: October 01, 2011, 03:53:13 PM »
At least these lot will probably be joining us in the Championship next season :D.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1080 on: October 01, 2011, 04:00:29 PM »
Looks like there going to lose four on the trot.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1081 on: October 01, 2011, 04:02:56 PM »
quite suprised i thought they would of won today , but never mind they can brake there losing streak against us , after all we are west brom and like to give teams confidence and give players there first goals >:(
BOING BOING

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1082 on: October 01, 2011, 04:09:40 PM »
We do, teams with no form love playing us.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1083 on: October 01, 2011, 04:57:32 PM »
Another bad loss for Wolves.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

merlin_mick

« Reply #1084 on: October 01, 2011, 06:28:03 PM »
Another bad loss for Wolves.

I wouldn't say a 'bad loss'... we should of had a penalty, easily... disallowed goal which would of made it 2-2, Krul was brilliant today and was the only thing that made Newcastle get the 3 points really today.

I'm pleased with our performance today (2nd half) however, we shouldn't have gone 2-0 down in the first place. I'm looking forward to playing you guys next... I think it'll be close.

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1085 on: October 01, 2011, 06:57:39 PM »
Your looking forward to it? I HATE every second of it :)
I only go for the beer.

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1086 on: October 01, 2011, 07:15:54 PM »
Its going to be close, probably be a bore 0-0 which would be a rubbish result for us as we need a win and quick.Mick will have Wolves riled up again i guess  and all there players will be working as a team while we will most likely turn up and be half hearted AGAIN :-X
BOING BOING

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1087 on: October 01, 2011, 07:25:11 PM »
Referring to the surprise start the Newcastle have had.
If you look into it they , like a few other clubs such as Villa, have had a very kind start with the fixture list and this s reflected in the points haul. I'm sure they will even out as tougher matches come along.
Confidence must be sky high at present though.
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1088 on: October 01, 2011, 09:36:21 PM »
I would have thought Wolves would have picked up more points from the last four games.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1089 on: October 01, 2011, 11:18:05 PM »
That music when they score...have a word!
I only go for the beer.

Steven Fletcher

« Reply #1090 on: October 02, 2011, 01:10:41 AM »
Very disappointing today. We only really kicked on when the 5mins injury time went up and as much possession/shots on target/bad refereeing decisions there was – we had no pattern of play, very short on ideas, very predictable and defensively inept.

Halsey – you’re out of your depth mate, pack it in, I sympathise what you have been through big time but just call it day.

The booing of Henry was a disgrace, as is also the critics of O’Hara, he is everything of what goes through our side and because of the two wide men and Henry holding the demands laying on that blokes shoulders are unreal. At times our game almost reads like Mick says to every play bar O'Hara "right lads, scrap, battle, chase lots causes and put in that famous shift"... then pulls Jamie over to one side and says "right Jamie, just go out there and create". Please, please Mick give him the free role in a fortnights time. This is the position in which he revelled in at Pompey and his best playing time down here too. It is generally his best position. He is a good, good player but right now he looks a shadow of his real self. Him and Fletch almost work on a different wavelength to everyone else and Micks instructions and I think our fans forget this. Our play generally, is kick and run and it doesn’t suit them pair – infact they would very much suit you lot, id even go as far as saying Fletcher in the right setup would top what Peter scored last season and O'Hara could be potentially brilliant.

Against you lot I really would love it if we went
Hennessey
Doherty Johnson Berra Ward
Henry
Milijas OHara
Hammill----------- Jarvis
Fletch

I genuinely believe that team would get a result.

Your looking forward to it? I HATE every second of it :)

This.

I would have thought Wolves would have picked up more points from the last four games.

This.

That music when they score...have a word!

And again.. This  ;)

I wouldn't say a 'bad loss'... we should of had a penalty, easily... disallowed goal which would of made it 2-2, Krul was brilliant today and was the only thing that made Newcastle get the 3 points really today.

I'm pleased with our performance today (2nd half) however, we shouldn't have gone 2-0 down in the first place. I'm looking forward to playing you guys next... I think it'll be close.

Completely disagree and based on today i am certainly not looking forward to playing the Albion.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 01:14:30 AM by Steven Fletcher »

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1091 on: October 02, 2011, 08:45:03 AM »
Very disappointing today. We only really kicked on when the 5mins injury time went up and as much possession/shots on target/bad refereeing decisions there was – we had no pattern of play, very short on ideas, very predictable and defensively inept.

Halsey – you’re out of your depth mate, pack it in, I sympathise what you have been through big time but just call it day.

The booing of Henry was a disgrace, as is also the critics of O’Hara, he is everything of what goes through our side and because of the two wide men and Henry holding the demands laying on that blokes shoulders are unreal. At times our game almost reads like Mick says to every play bar O'Hara "right lads, scrap, battle, chase lots causes and put in that famous shift"... then pulls Jamie over to one side and says "right Jamie, just go out there and create". Please, please Mick give him the free role in a fortnights time. This is the position in which he revelled in at Pompey and his best playing time down here too. It is generally his best position. He is a good, good player but right now he looks a shadow of his real self. Him and Fletch almost work on a different wavelength to everyone else and Micks instructions and I think our fans forget this. Our play generally, is kick and run and it doesn’t suit them pair – infact they would very much suit you lot, id even go as far as saying Fletcher in the right setup would top what Peter scored last season and O'Hara could be potentially brilliant.

Against you lot I really would love it if we went
Hennessey
Doherty Johnson Berra Ward
Henry
Milijas OHara
Hammill----------- Jarvis
Fletch

I genuinely believe that team would get a result.

This.

This.

And again.. This  ;)

Completely disagree and based on today i am certainly not looking forward to playing the Albion.
Im not looking forward to playing Wolves, Halsey had a very poor game today made some awful decsions.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

Critical Baggie

• Reserve Baggie

Frank Burrows Appreciation Society

Barrington

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1093 on: October 05, 2011, 03:12:46 PM »
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2011/10/05/wolves-molineux-plan-under-review-after-tv-ruling/

Big shame.

Or maybe they know that they'd have trouble filling the ground anyway and this lady's case is a convenient excuse? Something to consider.  ;)

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1094 on: October 05, 2011, 04:13:24 PM »
If only the new stand had been constructed in Coseley like last time :)
I only go for the beer.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1095 on: October 05, 2011, 09:37:14 PM »
I wonder how confident the Wolves fans are about next weeks encounter.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

BaggieBirdRus

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1096 on: October 06, 2011, 07:55:44 AM »
I wonder how confident the Wolves fans are about next weeks encounter.

Spoke to quite a lot of the Wolves fans this week and the majority have said they will be happy with a point.
Ohhhhh Albion we love you!

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1097 on: October 06, 2011, 04:23:54 PM »
Although both teams would love the win, I think Wolves would be happier with a point to stop there losing streak.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1098 on: October 07, 2011, 10:25:53 AM »
Whoever wins this game will lift their season MASSIVELY.

Lets hope its us.

j2burnz

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1099 on: October 10, 2011, 08:04:11 PM »
All is quiet on the Western Front