Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2091541 times)

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7350 on: November 29, 2019, 10:46:58 AM »
them deluded idiots on molineux mix do really make me laugh.
they are chatting about our terrible support and how they are a far bigger club haha.

WBA average attendance for the season we finished 20th in the prem- 24,520.
Dingles average attendance for the season they finished 20th in the prem -25,682

WBA average attendance for first season back in championship after prem relegation - 24,148
Dingles average attendance for first season back in championship after prem relegation -21,662.

Dingles average attendance 15/16 - championship - 20,157
Dingles average attendance 16/17 - Championship 21,570

so it is pretty plain to see that there attendances at similar stages are not "far bigger" as they claim.

in terms of Nuno, i would be amazed if arsenal did come in and he turned them down. if he did, you would have to say fair play as there is not much loyalty left now in the game.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7351 on: November 29, 2019, 10:48:44 AM »
They're panicking like f**k on Birds Custard Mix. Great to read. Reassuring each other. Brilliant stuff.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7352 on: November 29, 2019, 10:55:51 AM »
They're panicking like f**k on Birds Custard Mix. Great to read. Reassuring each other. Brilliant stuff.

Popped over to the Mix for the first time in ages last night. They should definitely rename the Albion thread after you, that or just give you a thread of your own. Not sure if that'd be a badge of (dis) honour or a reason to break out the carbolic and pop into a decontamination shower but there you go  ;D .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7353 on: November 29, 2019, 10:58:34 AM »
Popped over to the Mix for the first time in ages last night. They should definitely rename the Albion thread after you, that or just give you a thread of your own. Not sure if that'd be a badge of (dis) honour or a reason to break out the carbolic and pop into a decontamination shower but there you go .

The irony of the word obsessed being in the thread title was not lost on me mate.

(Had to delete your emoji to post this on Chrome)

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7354 on: November 29, 2019, 11:03:52 AM »

The irony of the word obsessed being in the thread title was not lost on me mate.

(Had to delete your emoji to post this on Chrome)

Ironically enough I posted the emoji via Chrome. Getting back to the sister fkrs some of the inbred, six fingered b@st@ards actually seem to think we're scared of going over to their cesspit of a sh itty. The mind boggles  ;D .

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7355 on: November 29, 2019, 04:07:20 PM »
"Their small club mentality never ceases to amaze me. Yes Arsenal are a bigger club, but with bigger resources? I think in a p*****g contest over who was richer FOSUN would comfortably outdo Kroenke. Their mentality is why they will NEVER reach the heights we are aiming for, or even what we have currently achieved."

if that is the case why aint they buying players for £60m then?? they really are a deluded lot aint they. they are pulling there pri*ks because there 5th but 6 points from 17th. we were light years ahead of them but bad decisions can soon change that.

Nuno leaves them and the wrong appointment is put in place and it can go drastically wrong.

They think they are also far superior because of the "trophy cabinet". 2 more league titles and one more league cup despite winning one less fa cup than us.

i think they seriously believe they are going to break into the top 4 !

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7356 on: November 29, 2019, 05:16:57 PM »
I just don't get the dingles. A net spend of around 150/160m in 3 years is what it has taken them for to be relevant again. Before that they were nothing at all, just a bog standard champo team no one cared about, just something to laugh at on a Saturday.

The yam yam version of villa. Absolutely clueless and fickle to boot.

Smethwickender93

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #7357 on: November 29, 2019, 05:22:00 PM »
'Get Ancelotti or Zidane if Nuno goes'

F me. This lot are getting more like the villa. Wonder what Terry Conor is upto these days?

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7358 on: November 29, 2019, 07:09:41 PM »
Nuno Espírito Santo, I like him, apart from the obvious connection he has  :D

And he is worth a top six clubs consideration. But I feel Arsenal, because of the Spurs appointment, will look for more proven and bigger name in PL terms
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7359 on: November 29, 2019, 07:14:28 PM »
'Get Ancelotti or Zidane if Nuno goes'

F me. This lot are getting more like the villa. Wonder what Terry Conor is upto these days?

Not sure what your age is as in reference to the villa and yes they are deluded but fu*k me the Dingles take the biscuit.

They’ve had a great 18 months but we know too well 6 points from 17th it can quickly go wrong. They are too good to struggle or go down but when ever I have seen them on TV I genuinely wouldn’t be scared about playing them. The 11 that started against Bristol would cause them problems without a shadow of a doubt and would compete in the prem. the only position requiring strengthening would be up front.

They’ve always been adamant they are destined for big things and apart from finishing one place above we ever did and okay had a European tour what have they achieved in the past 30 years we haven’t ?

They honestly think they can challenge for top 4 and I just find it laughable. They’ve always had ambition but too much for the size of their club.

Sted1990

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #7360 on: November 30, 2019, 09:29:44 AM »
Nuno wont be leaving Wolves, first of all Arsenal don't want him and even if they did I think he would be better holding out for a bigger job with a team competing for major honours.

The job he has done is phenomenal, Traore being one example, he is surely the most improved player in the league.

I am interested to hear about Fosun stepping back their investment and looking to sell 20%, maybe it is the start of them selling off the club for a huge profit, I am sure that 20% will recoup their entire investment. Or maybe it is a way around FFP. 

If we go up this season I think it's going to be a fun few years for midlands football.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7361 on: November 30, 2019, 10:06:08 AM »
Nuno wont be leaving Wolves, first of all Arsenal don't want him and even if they did I think he would be better holding out for a bigger job with a team competing for major honours.

The job he has done is phenomenal, Traore being one example, he is surely the most improved player in the league.

I am interested to hear about Fosun stepping back their investment and looking to sell 20%, maybe it is the start of them selling off the club for a huge profit, I am sure that 20% will recoup their entire investment. Or maybe it is a way around FFP. 

If we go up this season I think it's going to be a fun few years for midlands football.

Maybe it has something to do with the £1.5billion loss the incurred when Thomas Cook went belly up.....that's a difficult one to put through the books for the shareholders :)
MAGA!

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7362 on: December 01, 2019, 02:12:12 PM »
Good start at the Custard 😂

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7363 on: December 05, 2019, 09:15:25 AM »
Up to fifth 😞 if we can get promoted and not get beaten by them next season that’ll be good in my books  ;D

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7364 on: December 05, 2019, 09:58:07 AM »
Up to fifth 😞 if we can get promoted and not get beaten by them next season that’ll be good in my books  ;D

they are a good side, no doubt about that. but them lot think they are more special than they are. the bottom 10 teams in the prem is very poor this season and was last year. Watford have won one game in 15 games yet 2 wins from safety.

if we got promoted and got a good striker the rest of the team is more than good enough to compete in that league. we wouldnt finish above them, but i wouldnt be scared about playing them in the slightest.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7365 on: December 05, 2019, 10:43:00 PM »
they are a good side, no doubt about that. but them lot think they are more special than they are. the bottom 10 teams in the prem is very poor this season and was last year. Watford have won one game in 15 games yet 2 wins from safety.

if we got promoted and got a good striker the rest of the team is more than good enough to compete in that league. we wouldnt finish above them, but i wouldnt be scared about playing them in the slightest.
But when Nuno goes to Arsenal ....who are looking like they need to get him quickly, and 2/3 of the players follow him, thick mick will oversea their downfall
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7366 on: December 06, 2019, 12:00:02 AM »
I said at the start of the season that there was a danger of them going far in the Europe’s league or challenging for Champions league. Well, as we approach Christmas, they are currently competing well on both fronts. They get very tetchy when you mention the possible unethical (no dingles - not necessarily illegal - but unethical) Mendez link up, but it is getting them the results. Got to hope Nunez, who is a fine manager, attracts the attention of a top side soon (Atletico Madrid maybe?).

Competing on both fronts will hopefully scupper them eventually but this is a great year to go for it, with United, Arsenal and Spurs all in disarray.
Boing Boing

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7367 on: December 06, 2019, 12:01:58 AM »
I said at the start of the season that there was a danger of them going far in the Europe’s league or challenging for Champions league. Well, as we approach Christmas, they are currently competing well on both fronts. They get very tetchy when you mention the possible unethical (no dingles - not necessarily illegal - but unethical) Mendez link up, but it is getting them the results. Got to hope Nunez, who is a fine manager, attracts the attention of a top side soon (Atletico Madrid maybe?).

Competing on both fronts will hopefully scupper them eventually but this is a great year to go for it, with United, Arsenal and Spurs all in disarray.

Out in the first knock out round and bottom half.

Heard it here first.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7368 on: December 06, 2019, 01:33:17 AM »
Here we go again then........ Wolves on a roll it is ;D .

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7369 on: December 06, 2019, 01:37:01 AM »
Here we go again then........ Wolves on a roll it is .

Can't even smiley reply to this... 403

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7370 on: December 06, 2019, 01:39:18 AM »

Can't even smiley reply to this... 403

Never mind, just try via brackets etc :) :) :) .

Sted1990

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #7371 on: December 06, 2019, 05:27:53 PM »
There an excellent side and they look on the verge of a special era.
A lot of them are very optimistic about the future, I can see why but I would also say a lot can happen in 5 years so take each season as it comes.

I can only dream of seeing Albion in Europe though :(

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7372 on: December 06, 2019, 11:51:09 PM »
They've had a very good last few seasons and will probably have some more. Football is cyclical. Let them get on with it. Enjoy our own victories when they come. Savour them and hang on to those memories when things inevitably turn against us again. naughty word Wolves and SOTV. COYB.

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7373 on: December 07, 2019, 07:33:58 AM »
It’s about time they spent some time in the top division, think they are about 20 seasons behind us in terms of years spent in the top flight.

I’m sure over the next couple of seasons their fans delusional expectations will come in to play and ruin everything like it usually does, never known such a toxic fan base against their own as Wolves fans. In the secret footballer books it says it is well known as a place where if you can keep them quiet for a bit then the fans will turn. Once this happens a few times they will go back to where they have spent the majority of their existence = outside the top flight.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7374 on: December 11, 2019, 09:49:00 AM »
Wolves striker Raul Jimenez says he fancies a move to a bigger club and would like to return to La Liga in the future.

Bet that is going down well in D1ngle5 Land  :D

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7777059/Wolves-blow-star-striker-Raul-Jimenez-admits-wants-bigger-club-future.html
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.