Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2070014 times)

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #800 on: August 12, 2011, 04:04:06 PM »
Do you own a mirror?  :)

Wow, comedy gold there ;) ;D
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no shots on target.......

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #801 on: August 12, 2011, 07:27:04 PM »
I read Roy is to Good for us and they appear to be worried if we sign Hargreaves
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #802 on: August 13, 2011, 08:05:14 PM »
Well done on your victory today.Fair play.Blackburn are going to struggle this season
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

kevinr61

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #803 on: August 13, 2011, 09:40:31 PM »
Well done on your victory today.Fair play.Blackburn are going to struggle this season

Cheers. One thing that let us down last year was failing to beat the poorer teams so an away win at one of the teams likely to be at the bottom is a great start. Although they were great at the time I would have traded our wins against the big boys last year for points against Wigan, West Ham, Blackburn etc and we would have been safe with weeks to go. Also sounds like Johnson was superb so if he gets us an extra 5/6 points this year then we should be fine.

Looking forward to your game tomorrow and to see how you line up. Not the best start for you but you'll be fine this year and its a game to get out of the way and anything you get is a bonus. Good luck.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #804 on: August 13, 2011, 09:45:36 PM »
Great win for Wolves today, that was a game Blackburn had to take something from.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #805 on: August 13, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »
A great win, i am expecting blackburn to struggle but still fair play seeing as we got rolled over twice by them last season  ::)
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #806 on: August 13, 2011, 11:11:49 PM »
Good away following today from the dingles, as usual.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 11:16:14 PM by wbako »
All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #807 on: August 13, 2011, 11:14:06 PM »
It was three thousand Wolves fans there today, its about time we won at Ewood Park.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #808 on: August 13, 2011, 11:14:44 PM »
Cracking volley by Ward there. I thought he was meant to be rubbish?  :P

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #809 on: August 13, 2011, 11:18:52 PM »
He has been Wolves scape goat, when things havnt been going well for them.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

Wbamitch

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #810 on: August 14, 2011, 12:08:01 PM »
Good win for them, i really think Blackburn are going to be terrible this season. We can't let them do the double over us again this season.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #811 on: August 14, 2011, 12:49:58 PM »
Worth baring in mind, Blackburn were without both Ryan Nelson and Chris Samba and had Nzonszi playing at centre half so that was bound to have a massive influence on the game. Credit to Wolves mind, very good result away at Blackburn.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

w27

« Reply #812 on: August 15, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »
Worth baring in mind, Blackburn were without both Ryan Nelson and Chris Samba and had Nzonszi playing at centre half so that was bound to have a massive influence on the game. Credit to Wolves mind, very good result away at Blackburn.

we still had to stick the ball in the back of the net! and blackburn had their attacking players all fit and rarely troubled us

roger johnson on first glance appears to be major signing for us, berra looked twice the player he usually is stood next to a defender who can.....well defend  ;)

w27

« Reply #813 on: August 15, 2011, 02:58:00 PM »

just over 3.5k had been sold on friday

Tipton Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #814 on: August 15, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »
We took that many in 04, first away of the season and decent prices, we'd be the same.

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #815 on: August 15, 2011, 05:25:22 PM »
I think they look quite solid this year and should have enough to survive. ON first showings I think there are 5 teams worse than them in the division and a few only marginally better. The same goes for us so on paper you would think we will both survive.

Scary really just how similar we are now - both being described as two of the best run teams in the country, probably around about the same level as each other on the pitch and slowly building up while others struggle with debts.

Not a bad time to be a black country football fan - especially with the decline over the border in Birmingham.
Boing Boing

dB

« Reply #816 on: August 15, 2011, 05:50:21 PM »
I think they look quite solid this year and should have enough to survive. ON first showings I think there are 5 teams worse than them in the division and a few only marginally better. The same goes for us so on paper you would think we will both survive.

Scary really just how similar we are now - both being described as two of the best run teams in the country, probably around about the same level as each other on the pitch and slowly building up while others struggle with debts.

Not a bad time to be a black country football fan - especially with the decline over the border in Birmingham.

Losing Ashley Young was a big blow.  :D

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #817 on: August 15, 2011, 06:22:58 PM »
We took that many in 04, first away of the season and decent prices, we'd be the same.

Aye, we would. That's why, as much as I hate the inbred donkeys, I can admit they are a damn big club, like ourselves. Especially when we are compared to teams like Wigan, Fulham, Bolton and Blackburn.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #818 on: August 16, 2011, 12:59:34 PM »
we still had to stick the ball in the back of the net! and blackburn had their attacking players all fit and rarely troubled us

roger johnson on first glance appears to be major signing for us, berra looked twice the player he usually is stood next to a defender who can.....well defend  ;)

Indeed, you saw weaknesses and credit to Wolves, they exploited them rather well.

I always thought Berra looked abit dodgy, but from what I saw on Football First he seemed quite solid next to Johnson. Still reckon he'll be a cracking signing for you lot unfortunately.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

BaggieBoiJono

« Reply #819 on: August 16, 2011, 07:36:57 PM »
Fletcher and Jarvis looked very strong against Blackburn.

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #820 on: August 18, 2011, 10:10:17 PM »
Has anyone else seen this little plank? Called Odemwingie a "coon" and has been absoloutly pillared.

Not only that, the police are involved and Wolves are taking his season ticket off him ;D
I only go for the beer.

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #821 on: August 18, 2011, 10:22:42 PM »
Has anyone else seen this little plank? Called Odemwingie a "coon" and has been absoloutly pillared.

Not only that, the police are involved and Wolves are taking his season ticket off him ;D

One less cock giving it the big'un at the Custard Bowl, only to mysteriously disappear outside.

Dudleylad

• WBA Chairman

« Reply #822 on: August 18, 2011, 10:23:35 PM »
Fair play to Wolves for reacting straight away

Kicking Pigeons

« Reply #823 on: August 18, 2011, 10:32:32 PM »
Yet another proud day for Wolverhampton Wanderers ::). It must be hard on Wolves seeing their club embarrassed time and time again by some of the prats who support them.

Credit to Wolves for taking action against him, he's getting what he deserves. Looking at his Twitter timeline you can really see how much of a plank that guy is. He starts off really full of himself, boasting about what he said, then as soon as the Official Wolves Twitter gets informed and makes a statement he posts about 20 messages grovelling and saying sorry over and over. Pathetic.

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #824 on: August 18, 2011, 10:39:11 PM »
Well done to Wolves for acting quickly , the chant was pathetic and sick  and i hope the tw*t gets banned for quite a long time
BOING BOING