Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2092064 times)

jonny

• Senior Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #2850 on: April 01, 2012, 11:36:20 AM »

Quakes Fan

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2851 on: April 01, 2012, 12:10:25 PM »
6 points adrift  ;D

I think todays defeat might just see them relegated to be honest. I thought they'd win the game when they were 1-0 up, however, they soon found a way of cocking it up. Big summer ahead for both Black Country clubs

Yup, they were dominant up to that point. I'll bet it hurt a lot.

The only winners are the millionares were watching run around the pitch! Its rubbish!

Im going to apologise for my recent posts, but I only see negatives about football at this present time!

SKY TV has ruined it, Premier League has Ruined it...Money has ruined it!

Pull the plug on it all! Cap Wages and have people who actually care about what people pay for!

Man City will not win the premier league, Manchini will become a millionare over night!

There are two leagues with salary caps to my knowledge, both of which I follow: Australia's A-League and Major League Soccer in North America. As long as you don't mind 1) watching at odd hours, and 2) being told regularly how bad your league is, you might enjoy it.

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2852 on: April 01, 2012, 12:47:57 PM »
The only winners are the millionares were watching run around the pitch! Its rubbish!

Im going to apologise for my recent posts, but I only see negatives about football at this present time!

SKY TV has ruined it, Premier League has Ruined it...Money has ruined it!

Pull the plug on it all! Cap Wages and have people who actually care about what people pay for!

Man City will not win the premier league, Manchini will become a millionare over night!
its like being brainwashed. albion is one of my strong passions in life. im a modern football fan, i aint as old as many of you so i dont know any different(19). if i did, id probably say the same, but for now, its just delirium when albion win and pure depression when they lose. yes i recognise the game is in an awful state(god knows how many times i read it on these forums or hear tom ross discussing it). this is now a game where people fall over as soon as the slightest bit of contact is made; where dodgy decisions seem to happening too often, and raise my eyebrows, villa away included for us. its a league where its effectively a 6 horse race for the media, and the other 14 teams may aswell get lost. but ill be albion through and through, its my local team, the players had a choice to play in blue and white and i respect that. i love the atmosphere at matches when we're winning and hate it when we lose. its who i am. i think before long some serious changes will HAVE to be made as that just isnt fair and people will soon realise it when united and city are winning every game, maybe some justice will return in the next decade or so. anyway, back to wolves, on a side note, i love the fact they are admitting to every team having cheats except them :D sorry guys, you arent any different. EVERY team has them, i know thomas and odemwingie will go down with the slightest touch and im sure hunty etc would do the same.

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2853 on: April 01, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »
its like being brainwashed. albion is one of my strong passions in life. im a modern football fan, i aint as old as many of you so i dont know any different(19). if i did, id probably say the same, but for now, its just delirium when albion win and pure depression when they lose. yes i recognise the game is in an awful state(god knows how many times i read it on these forums or hear tom ross discussing it). this is now a game where people fall over as soon as the slightest bit of contact is made; where dodgy decisions seem to happening too often, and raise my eyebrows, villa away included for us. its a league where its effectively a 6 horse race for the media, and the other 14 teams may aswell get lost. but ill be albion through and through, its my local team, the players had a choice to play in blue and white and i respect that. i love the atmosphere at matches when we're winning and hate it when we lose. its who i am. i think before long some serious changes will HAVE to be made as that just isnt fair and people will soon realise it when united and city are winning every game, maybe some justice will return in the next decade or so. anyway, back to wolves, on a side note, i love the fact they are admitting to every team having cheats except them :D sorry guys, you arent any different. EVERY team has them, i know thomas and odemwingie will go down with the slightest touch and im sure hunty etc would do the same.

I too am a modern football fan, although I'm 30 years older than you, I love to hear fans showing passion for there club & I can empathise with all of your points.

Its great to have a little moan/discussion after every game BUT I soon cant wait for the next match to come around & the belief/hope that we'll put in a decent performance & win.

The way football has changed over the years is just the way it is, it evolves & whilst many of us complain about diving, cheating, wages, sulking etc... most of us will be back next week because that is our passion.

I also respect those who choose to do something different if there not happy with football in general but for me, I'll be going to the Albion till they put a pine overcoat on me. 

Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2854 on: April 01, 2012, 02:51:56 PM »
Relegation might do them some good, they could look at us for example we went down with Mowbray who was clueless in the Premier League we couldnt defend at all. He left and we got RDM who carried on the attacking style but tweeked us here and there, going down gave us the chance to get rid of the deadwood like Beattie,Donk,Barnett, and instead we brought in the likes of Reid,Mulumbu,etc. Sometimes you just got to take 1 step backwards then take 2 forward. The Championship is a tough league to get out of though.
BOING BOING

Dudleylad

• WBA Chairman

« Reply #2855 on: April 01, 2012, 03:38:51 PM »
Wolves fans would not cope if they signed unknowns like Mulumbu was when there are bigger fees to pay for other players.

The fans are part of the problem at Wolves

reiss

« Reply #2856 on: April 01, 2012, 05:14:27 PM »
ive noticed the dingles havent come on here in a while ;D

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2857 on: April 01, 2012, 05:28:12 PM »
ive noticed the dingles havent come on here in a while ;D

>:(  :(  :o  :-[  :-\  :'( take your pick
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #2858 on: April 01, 2012, 06:19:50 PM »
Indeed, Reiss.

Especially Merlin_Mick who was so quick to criticise our signings of Billy Jones and Gareth McAuley whilst sing the praises of Roger Johnson.

Funny game isn't it football?
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

reiss

« Reply #2859 on: April 03, 2012, 02:19:13 PM »
Jamie o-hara out for rest of season

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2860 on: April 03, 2012, 02:25:07 PM »

Well that is a shock isn't it.

He and his wife have BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH!
I only go for the beer.

Greenock Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2861 on: April 03, 2012, 02:28:10 PM »
Shame.........................NOT.  :P
He's a lad from the Wrenna

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #2862 on: April 03, 2012, 02:30:06 PM »
Who thinks they will get promotion next year ;D lets hope they hang on to the clipboard, they seem to think they will get Chris Hughton
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

reiss

« Reply #2863 on: April 03, 2012, 02:38:49 PM »
i dont think they will go up,  they might blow another 11 point lead ;D

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #2864 on: April 05, 2012, 11:56:30 AM »
There is uproar on the Mix because its reported that Stoke want Jarvis for 6 million.I would have said thats about right, most of that lot think hes worth 10 million

AidantheBaggies

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2865 on: April 05, 2012, 12:17:49 PM »
I dont rate Jarvis that highly to be honest, his a good player but nothing more than that.
Lee Probert's Barmy Army!!!

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #2866 on: April 05, 2012, 12:19:27 PM »
What about say we offer 5 and throw in a Shorey or 2

AidantheBaggies

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2867 on: April 05, 2012, 12:32:34 PM »

Worth a punt mate. I'd love to see the dingles reaction if that actually happend.
Lee Probert's Barmy Army!!!

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #2868 on: April 05, 2012, 02:22:09 PM »

Shorey would actually strengthen them so no, haha.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

FallOutBoy

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2869 on: April 05, 2012, 08:53:53 PM »
I'd love to get Jarvis and Fletcher, if only to really rub it in that we are above them now.

Provided we stay up, of course.

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2870 on: April 05, 2012, 09:08:33 PM »
I would take Jarvis off them, 1.5 million plus Mattock should clinch the deal.
BOING BOING

reiss

« Reply #2871 on: April 06, 2012, 04:52:10 PM »
fancy them to get beat again tommorow, at Stoke

baggieheart

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2872 on: April 07, 2012, 06:23:32 PM »
Results went for them today.

1 win all you need to feel a change of luck.

That bottom 5 clubs starting to resemble the great escape season we had.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2873 on: April 07, 2012, 06:30:05 PM »
Ive just had to put a piece of plywood on top of the TV, the bleedin balls nearly shot out of the top of the telly twice
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

reiss

« Reply #2874 on: April 07, 2012, 07:03:49 PM »
theey have only took 900 to stoke. its only up the road