Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2091725 times)

reiss

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #1575 on: January 14, 2012, 06:26:26 PM »
We should have put a tenner on that.

great point for you well done

merlin_mick

« Reply #1576 on: January 14, 2012, 06:26:48 PM »

great point for you well done

Cheers mate.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1577 on: January 14, 2012, 09:00:35 PM »
Well played to Wolves today, a lot of teams will go to Spurs to defend, annoyed me when the Spurs fans were saying Mick should have been ashamed.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

merlin_mick

« Reply #1578 on: January 14, 2012, 10:23:50 PM »
Well played to Wolves today, a lot of teams will go to Spurs to defend, annoyed me when the Spurs fans were saying Mick should have been ashamed.

I heard that too on 606.

The big teams are all the same, they can't face it when lower teams like ourselves and you guys go to these places and get points. They throw their toys out the pram. (Arsenal)

reiss

« Reply #1579 on: January 14, 2012, 10:26:44 PM »
 true man u fans were like it when we drawed there last year

reiss

« Reply #1580 on: January 14, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »

as i said before were would wolves be without flecther

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1581 on: January 14, 2012, 10:39:41 PM »
Heard Mick having a right go at Harry on 5 live too.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

reiss

« Reply #1582 on: January 14, 2012, 10:40:57 PM »
Heard Mick having a right go at Harry on 5 live too.

what did he say

reiss

« Reply #1583 on: January 14, 2012, 10:42:34 PM »

wolves got lucky with an offside decision

merlin_mick

« Reply #1584 on: January 15, 2012, 04:41:02 AM »
wolves got lucky with an offside decision

We've all got to have a bit of luck now and again... With the way decisions have gone lately against us (Milijas red card, Lampard not being sent off) I'll take yesterday's point very sweetly.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1585 on: January 15, 2012, 08:20:52 AM »
what did he say
Harry wasnt happy as he saw the Wolves keeper down injured, but he saw him wink, Mick then said something along the lines of he must have really good eyes for a man of his age to see that.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1586 on: January 16, 2012, 11:39:32 AM »
Harry can talk, he winks more than any other human on the planet.

Great result for Wolves, more or less what we were one slip away from achieving the other week.
I only go for the beer.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1587 on: January 16, 2012, 04:05:13 PM »
Harry can talk, he winks more than any other human on the planet.

Great result for Wolves, more or less what we were one slip away from achieving the other week.
class made me laugh that did ;D

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1588 on: January 16, 2012, 04:11:37 PM »
Superb result for Wolves they ground it out in the end pretty similar to how we played but couldn't hold out for long enough.

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1589 on: January 16, 2012, 04:20:24 PM »
Blues then Villa at home for Wolves this week, too big games.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #1590 on: January 16, 2012, 04:27:09 PM »
I'd like to know what Frimpong has added to them. Hopefully one of the dings which comment on here frequently can comment on what he's been like.

You have to praise them on their result, not many teams go to White Hart Lane and pick up a point. Bit of inexperience from Craig Dawson cost us unfortunately.  When I see Wolves I see a team with plenty of fight and that added touch of quality to take them to survival, providing they keep Fletcher fit.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1591 on: January 18, 2012, 10:32:22 PM »
Not that we are one to talk with cup attendances but 10,000 in a 35,000 seat stadium is going to look good isn't it  ::)

Still difference is we know our potential with regards to our fan base and current ticket prices. Sadly Morgan just wanted to line his own companies pockets with a nice redevelopment plan.

I wonder if they will still continue with the next 'phase' of their development? 10,000 in a 55,000 seater anyone?

else

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1592 on: January 19, 2012, 01:07:38 PM »
Not that we are one to talk with cup attendances but 10,000 in a 35,000 seat stadium is going to look good isn't it  ::)

Still difference is we know our potential with regards to our fan base and current ticket prices. Sadly Morgan just wanted to line his own companies pockets with a nice redevelopment plan.

I wonder if they will still continue with the next 'phase' of their development? 10,000 in a 55,000 seater anyone?

Funny you say that
http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10307~2581694,00.html

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1593 on: January 19, 2012, 01:16:28 PM »
Its not quite got the custard bowl look to it anymore.Possible new names anybody?
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

smethwickw

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1594 on: January 19, 2012, 01:31:07 PM »

I bet people said the same the last time they redeveloped molineux. They were getting poor crowds back then. Build it and they will come
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部    = Lai Guochuan, get out of our club

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1595 on: January 19, 2012, 01:46:50 PM »
I bet people said the same the last time they redeveloped molineux. They were getting poor crowds back then. Build it and they will come

I recall going to one of their games in the Mid eighties, 3000 crowd with lots of weeds if i remember correctly
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 01:48:49 PM by WBAinDEVON »
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

DaveWBA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1596 on: January 19, 2012, 02:13:43 PM »
Seems that Morgan and Moxey are taking the p**s a bit with this ground redevelopment. Or maybe they realised the money would be better served making their team less sh*te. Either way they are not happy about it on the mix.

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1597 on: January 19, 2012, 02:18:11 PM »
Seems that Morgan and Moxey are taking the p**s a bit with this ground redevelopment. Or maybe they realised the money would be better served making their team less sh*te. Either way they are not happy about it on the mix.

I doubt they expected to be entrenched in a relegation battle in their third successive season in the league having spent well on the squad each year, perhaps that has something to do with it.

DaveWBA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1598 on: January 19, 2012, 02:25:09 PM »
I doubt they expected to be entrenched in a relegation battle in their third successive season in the league having spent well on the squad each year, perhaps that has something to do with it.

They haven't spent that well, I read earlier that out of the XI that started their game at Spurs only four had been signed since they won the Championship. Imagine some of our lot if Peace started doing that.

Steven Fletcher

« Reply #1599 on: January 19, 2012, 02:27:41 PM »
I'd like to know what Frimpong has added to them. Hopefully one of the dings which comment on here frequently can comment on what he's been like.

I like him based on his two performances so far. He has a bit of everything in his locker and I’m sure he will go on to be a very decent player. He resembles Mulumbu in a way, certainly gets around the pitch like he does and also has quality on the ball too. The idea of him and Jamie in midfield gives me allot of hope.

Last night I couldn’t care less tbh. Now that may sound like an attempt of sour grapes but I really couldn’t and I think our attendance reflected that. This news has really got up my skin though. For the first time in his reign I am genuinely questioning his intentions.