Author Topic: Help Needed For College Project  (Read 1266 times)

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

Help Needed For College Project
« on: March 30, 2022, 03:13:03 PM »
Hi all I need some help with a College Project I have got permission to post a link to a Questionnaire that I made on research for My project please fill it in as it would help me a lot thanks
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaVwa4EODExpNwg0tBA5FBEE5AQUJZDhNA6aFhdZEWxXE1ow/viewform?usp=sf_link
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

BB74

• Senior Baggie

Re: Help Needed For College Project
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 03:14:51 PM »
Done, all the best.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 03:46:55 PM »
All done. Hope it helps.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 06:11:54 PM »
Cheers for that guys, at least you lot are football fans some of the people in my class didn't really give me anything to go with.

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 07:32:16 PM »
Done
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 08:06:06 PM »
Done mate 👍

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 10:35:29 AM »
Completed for you and good luck with your project, let us know how you get on  :)
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2022, 12:41:36 PM »
Done

wodenson46

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 12:28:31 PM »
Completed. Good luck with your project, hope it helps. 8)

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 04:16:21 PM »
Will probably close it at the weekend to do the report, then should meet with the boses at the club next week in Person not to far from me, will either film the next home game or start to as I don't think borrowing equipment from College over the Holidays especially Cameras Is allowed not the guy who looks after and borrows you the Equipment policy. It is someone else's. Sadly the team I am doing don't play this weekend they have a friendly mid week which is when I'm meeting them.

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2022, 12:47:38 PM »
Cheers for the responses form is now closed. Quick Question hope it was none of you lot and if it isn't I think I know who it maybe but someone answered the Questions I'm a big stupid zMoron and Ugly Butt Face or something like that and then Boobies for the last question. They awansered 22+ which means it is an Adult but I am hoping it is no one here. This was the actual message 'I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt. And i like to kiss my own butt.' It sounds childish hence I don't think it is anyone here but they answered as I can view that they were over 22. Maybe someone's kid did it. If not I know the person I think it is at college. Sorry to ask but it is Semi important for my project and I would also hope no one here would do it. But this is just to report it to my tutors at college if it is a fellow student.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 08:34:47 PM by BaggieBoy04 »

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2022, 11:10:26 AM »
Update Tommorrow going to start filming not allowed College Cameras over half term so using our little video camera at home going to film maybe puddles in the car, Floodlights turning on, people entering the ground. I'll ask if I'm allowed to film people getting served in the bar. Entry is free As it's a Friendly Darlaston Town Vs there U18's should be semi competitive I'd imagine like Darlo the U18's play good football. A few things that may interest you. Darlaston are aiming for 2nd in the West Midlands Regional Division 1 meaning they get home advantage in the Play offs at the moment looking like they will play Ashby Ivanhoe who ended Darlo's 15 or 17 match unbeaten streak on Saturday. Darlaston have one of there players in the England U18 Schoolboys squad he played against Republic of Ireland last Friday believe he came off the bench. Darlaston also will play at Damson Park home of Solihull Moors against Wednesfeild in a cup final not sure when. Next home game is against Dudley Town a so called local rivalary from Dudley as they play at Wednesfeild or Lane Head not sure not far from Darlaston's ground in Bentley which speaking to a few fans is a better facility than the Original Darlaston 's Home ground now pretty much derelict, and demolished of the City Ground famous for it's stopped Pitch and an ex Wolves hooligan's funeral procession attended by some of ours, Villa, Millwall for stuff he did after that started there not going into detail as 1 sort of Family my Stepmum has ties to him and 2 not really my bussiness to shout about it on a forum. But yeah filming should begin tomorrow depending on Weather

TAFKATMNo1Fan

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2022, 09:57:21 PM »
Good luck!

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2022, 10:21:57 AM »
Good luck!
Thanks,
went to the Mid season Friendly against Darlo's U18's who got to a Cup Final but my god half time was 0-0 but the U18's were playing really well it was a Cracking game. Darlo's first team opened the scoring to be 1-0 scoring a Pen and won 3-0. I stayed along with a fair few others to applaud the U18's off they played really well but knackered themselves out so Darlo's Main team took advantage. Next is a Friendly against Stafford then the last home game of the regular season against Dudley a sort of local rivalary as Dudley play local but Darlo don't see it as local. I also got served my first legal Pint I brought myself during the Friendly which tasted slightly better at the fact I brought it.