Author Topic: Can we get a season ticket refund?  (Read 56291 times)

kirk

• Reserve Baggie

Can we get a season ticket refund?
« on: June 14, 2014, 06:47:11 PM »
Hi mods can you leave this as a separate topic as really do want to know can we legally get a refund?
I renewed at the last minute !!!!
It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

Re: Can we get a season ticket refund?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 06:48:45 PM »
I believe so and I wouldn't blame you. People should vote with their hard earned money.

Aztech

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 06:52:27 PM »
Seriously considering contacting the club Monday morning asking for a refund.  >:(
It is not the taking part, but the winning that counts.

addy

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 06:53:32 PM »
I am glad I waited.

smosher34

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 06:55:43 PM »
no way would I have got mine if new this was going to happen !!!!!!!!!!!!! think the ticket office be very busy Monday morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 07:17:09 PM »
Can someone please answer this question I am completely serious:

Is it possible to cancel a season ticket?

I feel robbed tbh

bry

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 07:22:27 PM »
Can someone please answer this question I am completely serious:

Is it possible to cancel a season ticket?

I feel robbed tbh
I feel so angry and let down I want a refund on my season ticket. Please does anyone know if this is possible I would imagine it isn't.

bry

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 07:27:14 PM »
Just been on the club website:
4. Changes to Dates, Refunds & Exchanges
4.1. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. Your Stilecard will enable you to attend the re-arranged Match.
4.2. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.
4.3. All Stilecards are sold on a non-refundable basis.
Read more at http://www.wba.co.uk/tickets/stilecard/index.aspx#wyAqOuzcBV1fGhm3.99
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 07:35:30 PM by Quakes Fan »

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 07:27:27 PM »
I feel so angry and let down I want a refund on my season ticket. Please does anyone know if this is possible I would imagine it isn't.

didn't peace say we would appoint a coach with prem experience and that lessons had been learned, once again he has failed to deliver what the club needs. sureley its close to fraud with the appointment of Irvine.

Welsh_Baggie

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 07:27:43 PM »
I'm guessing you probably can seeing as they haven't even released the fixtures yet.

So glad we held off - that's 3 tickets we won't be buying.  I will not spend a penny with the club as long as JP is at the helm.

I am done.

glosterbaggie

• WBA Coach

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 07:30:12 PM »
I think people should cancel if they are minded? It is the only way you can hit Peace. He does not take notice as we have seen.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell"
"You can't put a price on being able too live with yourself"As I said to a tory MP

Merbals

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2014, 07:39:54 PM »
18 years worth of season tickets and I refused to renew until I knew what was going on even if it does cost me my seat.

Thanks Jeremy for confirming ny decision. My son is gutted but I have had enough and won't be returning until things change at the helm.

See you folks I feel like someone's died.  Will find something else to do on a weekend.

Blowee

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 07:44:21 PM »
"The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 means that consumers who enter into a contract for goods and services can expect these to be supplied with reasonable care and skill."

A long shot but could you claim a refund based upon this Act!  :D

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 07:50:15 PM »
18 years worth of season tickets and I refused to renew until I knew what was going on even if it does cost me my seat.

Thanks Jeremy for confirming ny decision. My son is gutted but I have had enough and won't be returning until things change at the helm.

See you folks I feel like someone's died.  Will find something else to do on a weekend.

You're right, our club has, I want a refund - don't think it's a possibility though

South West Steve

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 08:07:36 PM »
I'm 100% certain there are no refunds on season tickets under normal circumstances.

Merbals

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2014, 08:22:25 PM »
I'm 100% certain there are no refunds on season tickets under normal circumstances.

I am not so sure. JP made a statement about the appointment he would make and hasn't. Therefore people who have renewed have under false pretenses. Would you accept you new shiny bmw you brought as promised but when in turned up it was trotters 3 wheeler van?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 08:25:51 PM by OldburyWBA »

South West Steve

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 08:29:25 PM »
true.... but this is Peace you're talking about and both the clauses in the Stilecard "contract" and info I have says not....

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 09:26:01 PM »
I am not so sure. JP made a statement about the appointment he would make and hasn't. Therefore people who have renewed have under false pretenses. Would you accept you new shiny bmw you brought as promised but when in turned up it was trotters 3 wheeler van?

IT would be all about trying to tie the Slippery One down to what he ACTUALLY said.................I doubt he's left any door open !!!!
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 09:35:19 PM »
No offence , but would you consider a decision by a premier league club in appointing Alan Irvine "normal"?
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

Andzy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2014, 09:58:34 PM »
im sure someone will say for certain but does the normal 21 day cooling of period apply here.

monkey nuts

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2014, 10:24:54 PM »
If you ring and demand one they will let you have one people have before this shocking announcement

Gilsey 56

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2014, 11:10:53 PM »
I am   going to try i have had enough of this crapi
In the beginning there was light.......Followed by the king Jeff Astle.

Jack Russell

• WBA Coach

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2014, 11:36:53 PM »
My re fund application is on going.until this chairman is ousted i will never return
WOOF WOOF  I always come I always care but sometimes bite

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2014, 11:58:00 PM »
My re fund application is on going.until this chairman is ousted i will never return

I'm so gutted about this. We were promised ambition - or so it seemed to me anyway - by JP's press release and he comes out with utter bile in appointing this loser.

I have never said this before but I am done with the Albion until this tosser is gone.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2014, 01:17:22 AM »
Has anyone had any success in a refund yet?