Author Topic: Slaven Bilic  (Read 670589 times)

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

Re: Slaven Bilic
« Reply #4100 on: April 16, 2022, 04:48:45 PM »
𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Former West Ham and West Brom manager, Slaven Bilić, is keen on taking the Burnley job - talkSPORT sources understand.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #4101 on: April 21, 2022, 08:10:45 PM »
𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Former West Ham and West Brom manager, Slaven Bilić, is keen on taking the Burnley job - talkSPORT sources understand.
I wonder if he'd turn up his nose if we approached him again. I suppose it depends on if he left on friendly terms and if he'd be dealing with the same people.
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #4102 on: April 22, 2022, 11:21:39 AM »
I wonder if he'd turn up his nose if we approached him again. I suppose it depends on if he left on friendly terms and if he'd be dealing with the same people.
I highly doubt he left on Good Terms, he had his best defender Hegazi taken from him, given no money and was sacked after a decent result against Man City. Also no Pereira anymore. You could see in his eyes and his face we ruined him we broke that man, you could also see it hurt him as he had a Passion for this club one that us Fans could see and most loved him for, he had his flaws but unlike Bruce he cared. I think Bilic had got the squad before Covid where they let him down back Man City was a turning point. Slav would make sure we battled Hammer and nail to stay up and if we went down I'm sure the board were scared he would call them out for not backing him. Had we stayed up he would have used his knowledge to get us some players. But alas we will never know. As I stated many time I loved Slav I hope he returns one day and either wins us a Cup, takes us up or keeps us up from whatever division and or gets a Standing ovation. During Val's time his name was still sang by us, I hope he returns would he I don't know I think we broke him.
Albion Pride Of The Black Country