West Bromwich Albion FC Forums > West Bromwich Albion FC

Under 23's / Academy Thread

(1/759) > >>

Baggies:
The topic for all Under 21 and Academy News

Baggies:
With our record last season, I think we have a good chance of making the Elite group stage. Hopefully this will also see reserve football taken more seriously.

rubyruby:

--- Quote from: Baggies on July 31, 2012, 09:14:15 PM ---With our record last season, I think we have a good chance of making the Elite group stage. Hopefully this will also see reserve football taken more seriously.

--- End quote ---

Will all the games be held behind closed doors? would be a shame seeing that this is a new league being introduced under the PL banner.

Baggies:
I think it will be the same as last season. Some will be behind closed doors while others are week nights.

KingKoren:
Though it would be a good idea to have a thread on this so we can monitor the results of ours youngsters and see how we are shaping up under this new format.

We are playing our first fixture today against Everton.

Our team is:

Albion U21 team v Everton U21 (ko 2pm): L Daniels, Hurst, O’Neil, Thorne (capt), D Daniels, Gayle, Allan, Mantom, Wood, Berahino, Sawyers.

Interest we haven't included any over age outfield players in the team. You are allowed 3 over 21 years olds in the team and an over age keeper as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version