Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Brandon Thomas-Asante
« Last post by Fritzl Palace on April 14, 2024, 10:06:16 PM »
Are you including Ken Zohore or Luke Moore in that quote, maybe brown idaye or some of the really rubbish strikers we have had in the past.

As none of them are part of our current squad, I’m not sure what any of them have to do with the argument? Strangely enough, our last two defeats have come with BTA leading the line, we were absolutely fine and unbeaten without him in the side. He has scored 12 goals after playing as the central striker in a promotion seeking team all season, Johnston has come in and scored 7 in 15 games from the wing. The bloke is just not very good, he can barely control a football which is how he got sent off yesterday after yet another awful first touch. He’s a liability when he plays.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Blind Dave
« Last post by BalisPen on April 14, 2024, 08:57:38 PM »
Should be getting Knighthood at least.

West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Blind Dave
« Last post by Cardiaccarol on April 14, 2024, 08:56:36 PM »
About time
West Bromwich Albion FC / Blind Dave
« Last post by hardtobeat on April 14, 2024, 08:40:16 PM »
Congratulations to Blind Dave Heeley has won EFL supporter of the year  ;) ;)!
« Last post by P Anderson on April 14, 2024, 08:14:29 PM »
Agreed. Rejecting £4m or whatever it was they bid for him was just crazy really as he is worth nowhere near that amount. I know people will say that would have left us without a striker all season, but I would argue we have had no striker all season with BTA up front. Anyone we stick up there would have scored a similar amount, if not more

Are you including Ken Zohore or Luke Moore in that quote, maybe brown idaye or some of the really rubbish strikers we have had in the past.
General Football & Sports / Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Last post by KYA on April 14, 2024, 06:35:41 PM »
Some things in life are a constant my hatred for the Vile will never diminish be they top of the League or bottom it matters not.
« Last post by hardtobeat on April 14, 2024, 06:25:20 PM »
Got to hand it to them  they’ve been really good today especially 2nd half !  :(
« Last post by Fritzl Palace on April 14, 2024, 06:22:15 PM »
2-0 up at arsenal. God I hate football at times
« Last post by BaggieBoy04 on April 14, 2024, 06:07:58 PM »
I like BTA he tries for 300K considering no one had heard of him he has scored 11 goals this season, he is really a winner being instructed to play as a Centre Forward, people mention the crosses but a lot of the time they are to high do we expect BTA To jump upto Peter Crouch levels to get them, he needs the ball to his feet, he has pace and whilst his finishing isn't very good, and sometimes his descion making can be questioned, he can and has proven he can finish when balls are played to him and he has scored some absolute Screamers. We do need a proper striker, but having BTA on the bench isn't a bad thing he can tire the opposition out. And I think if he had a proper striker Above him he could get better and maybe get training with that striker. But overall he hasn't bad everyone has a moment of madness and Brandon's was yesterday as long as he learns and moves  on from it, then we can't really hold it to him, we haven't blown playoffs his madness yesterday doesn't distinguish the fact before Rotherham we could have more than 3 points.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Play off Points Target
« Last post by ex coseley kid on April 14, 2024, 05:47:46 PM »
I'm clinically insane. I've just had a flutter on us being promoted.

I'm going to be hurt twice aren't I?

I was going to bet on us staying down (a sort of comfort blanket) but they couldn't give me the odds....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]