Author Topic: 'The Banner'  (Read 65105 times)

mifos

• Junior Baggie

Re: 'The Banner'
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2012, 07:17:20 PM »
What a hard bloke that sedgwolf1980 is  :D

Has no problem with the banter but threatens to rip somone's head off because of a 'boing boing' poster LOL, what a knob

Wasn't going to bother, but its worth it just to think I can contribute to winding this Saido up further  ;D

Donation on the way!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:23:26 PM by OldburyWBA »

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »
Come on guys, you would be drunk off too if you couldn't walk down the street without grazing your knuckles!

tegga

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2012, 07:39:31 PM »
Will this really happen?
How do you donate?

Vince Pinner

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2012, 07:47:41 PM »
Gotta love Sedge;

Originally Posted by sedgwolf1980 
God i $$$$ing hate these $$$$$s. Main thing that winds me up about them is they are just so sly and snidy, never actually have the balls to say anything to your face.

Reminds me of back in the blow up season, i had just got back home from Hillsborough totally distraught. Was getting changed upstairs when i look out the window and see some $$$$ fan from down the road, the type who never go to games but spend their lives decked out in replica kits. The little nerd had created a home made poster saying Boing Boing, or something similar, and was just taping it to the garage of the chap who lived opposite me.

Like myself this chap was a home and away ST holder and had also been to Sheff Weds that day, whilst this albion prat sat at home jerking off to pics of Frank Skinner whilst listening to the game on WM.

I was so incensed that, wearing just my boxers, i ran out into the street and told this pleb in no uncertain terms that he either takes the poster down or i would rip his $$$$ing head off. Suffice to say the poster didnt last long.

A year later on the way back from Cardiff i pulled up outside his house, climbed out the sun roof and waved my Wolves flag whilst my brother held the car horn down. I could see him peeking out the windows like the sly little coward he was.

They are just a complete bunch of pussies the lot of them. As i say, i have got absoluetly no problem with banter, but what a pathetic, cowardly stunt to pull. $$$$$$s.

Obviously that proves that all Albion fans are cowards and all Dingles are hard as nails.   Obviously this half-wit has led a sheltered existence.  I live in Wo1ve5 dominated area; I could "top" the above stunt ten times over, but I won't bore you all because you know what Wo1ve5 fans are like. 

Suffice to say it's very, very quiet around here lately.  All their hard-men must be away training how to use anti-aircraft guns.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:51:07 PM by Vince Pinner »

buzzingbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2012, 08:00:14 PM »
Will this really happen?
How do you donate?

Use the donate button half way day the homepage and specify it's for the banner.

JtheMull

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2012, 08:41:08 PM »
Love the quote from sedgwolf1980! :P The question is will he be a w*lves season ticket holder next season? If not, will he be listening to BBC WM? Probably not. :D
Dum. Dum dum dum dum dum.....

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #156 on: April 21, 2012, 10:42:08 AM »
I can not see how to donate?
Baggie in Southampton

buzzingbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #157 on: April 21, 2012, 11:27:59 AM »
I can not see how to donate?

Use the donate button half way down the homepage and specify its for the banner.

Admin can we please make this clear, and pehaps now make this a sticky as the website is specifically involved in the cause.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #158 on: April 21, 2012, 11:48:01 AM »
To donate:

You can make donations towards 'The Banner' now using the donation button at the bottom of the home page or by logging into your Paypal account and choosing 'SEND MONEY' option, the email to use is webmaster@westbrom.com please clearly mark it for BANNER DONATION or alternatively you can inform OldburyWBA by email -webmaster@westbrom.com

If it does not state banner then we will presume it is a donation towards the running costs of the forum and the money will go into the site funds.

This message is also set as a sticky at the top of the forum.

Unfortunately it s not something connected to the site so we cannot set the topic as a sticky but the donation info will be.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:26:18 PM by OldburyWBA »
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

WestBromJim

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #159 on: April 21, 2012, 08:09:52 PM »
Albion fans sly? Old Wolfie boy needs to wear some pampers round his gob, they are the biggest bunch of sniedy feckers in the world, remember when they arranged the battle at the marksman and then trashed the blue gates?

I'm proud to say I haven't got a pal who supports that lot and never will.

Plane with a banner? hire a gunship with a 50cal cannon; the world would be a better place.
No matter where I roam, I will come back to the Brummie road, Cause no bonds, can ever tempt me from thee. The Jam (nearly)

87Baggie

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2012, 05:20:04 PM »
How much has been donated so far?

Both Wo1ve5 and the Vile are playing at home and at the same time on May 6th. The plane could maybe go over both stadiums in a single flight?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 06:16:02 PM by 87Baggie »

rubyruby

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2012, 05:34:18 PM »
Forget a banner.

What about 2 tonnes of pi$$........

delivered by one of them crop spraying planes.

its not as if we dont owe em enough Pi$$.

With Blue and white dye in it.

This made me LOL. Nice one silver surfer I get your humour. Reminds me of that bloke who took it out on his missus who spurned him with the muck spreader stunt outside her house

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2012, 06:08:39 PM »
Albion fans sly? Old Wolfie boy needs to wear some pampers round his gob, they are the biggest bunch of sniedy feckers in the world, remember when they arranged the battle at the marksman and then trashed the blue gates?

I'm proud to say I haven't got a pal who supports that lot and never will.

Plane with a banner? hire a gunship with a 50cal cannon; the world would be a better place.
Then who would humour us??  ;)

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2012, 11:35:50 AM »
Any updates on the banner?
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

mifos

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2012, 06:51:56 PM »
To donate:

You can make donations towards 'The Banner' now using the donation button at the bottom of the home page or by clicking here please clearly mark it for BANNER DONATION or alternatively you can inform OldburyWBA by email -webmaster@westbrom.com

If it does not state banner then we will presume it is a donation towards the running costs of the forum and the money will go into the site funds.

This message is also set as a sticky at the top of the forum.

Unfortunately it s not something connected to the site so we cannot set the topic as a sticky but the donation info will be.

The link here doesn't work for me. Also the Donate button doesn't appear on the home page when I'm logged in ... if you can't see it try logging out  ... strange but it works for me.

I'm sure more donations would be welcome, you never know we might need another banner for the Villa! - or a single message such as "Baggies - Pride of the Midlands" or "Mine's a double - Cheers from WBA" (if we win on Sat!)

My preference is still "Bye Bye Wo1ve5 - Boing Boing"

JtheMull

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2012, 06:56:59 PM »
REMEMBER- that we can only have 36 characters max. including spaces. The suggestions are great but please count how many characters you are using. A simple BOING BOING! for me in bold.
Dum. Dum dum dum dum dum.....

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2012, 07:28:02 PM »
The link here doesn't work for me. Also the Donate button doesn't appear on the home page when I'm logged in ... if you can't see it try logging out  ... strange but it works for me.

I'm sure more donations would be welcome, you never know we might need another banner for the Villa! - or a single message such as "Baggies - Pride of the Midlands" or "Mine's a double - Cheers from WBA" (if we win on Sat!)

My preference is still "Bye Bye Wo1ve5 - Boing Boing"

Not sure why the link doesn't work but I have edited the post so hopefully make it easier.

As for the donate button not showing no idea why as i've asked others including all the mod team and it shows for all
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2012, 09:27:49 AM »
any news on this, has the message been sorted yet?
AND ITS 5 FOR THE BAGGIES...BOING BOING TAKE THAT

bigt

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2012, 10:23:35 AM »
Any News On the Total so far?

off_foo_182

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2012, 12:45:29 PM »
How much extra would it cost to fly it to Carrow Road the day after?

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2012, 04:40:43 PM »
to me this sounds so poorly planned. has anyone actually sorted anything yet?
AND ITS 5 FOR THE BAGGIES...BOING BOING TAKE THAT

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2012, 05:23:25 PM »
to me this sounds so poorly planned. has anyone actually sorted anything yet?

It hasn't been poorly planned but its not just West Brom fans that use this site.

Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2012, 05:50:39 PM »
If there is anybody wishing to make a donation at the game tomorrow please PM me for arrangements
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

buzzingbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2012, 05:56:31 PM »
Donation made  :P
Is it a good idea to have collection buckets at tommorow's game?

reiss

« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2012, 08:49:31 PM »
is this definatley happening this sunday