West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Next Manager Thread
« Last post by Fritzl Palace on Today at 08:15:01 PM »
I agree, McInnes is more qualified and he get poo pooed at every opportunity by some.

I’m pretty sure those poo pooing McInnes do not want Potter in charge...
Here’s the article http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-brom-job-vacancy-come-13932115
Can;t see a new manager wanting to keep Sir Gary, personally. Will want to bring their own men in.
« Last post by BB74 on Today at 08:13:07 PM »
Don't get the whole  Potter call. Not knocking what he has done but  how good is the Swedish league exactly?

I agree, McInnes is more qualified and he get poo pooed at every opportunity by some.
« Last post by Albertbaggie on Today at 08:10:20 PM »
I’m sure you will find ex players singing the praise of Megson . The same old names keep coming up be bold go get Potter, an hour before Deano was on a swede player was saying a premier league club should go and get him.
Don't get the whole  Potter call. Not knocking what he has done but  how good is the Swedish league exactly?
« Last post by divinewind on Today at 08:08:10 PM »
Just been checking Pardew's antics out on youtube. The guy is a lunatic.
We've got to have him, for the entertainment value if nothing else. :)
« Last post by Nathan on Today at 07:47:43 PM »
I'd like to see us go for someone like Lee Johnson at Bristol City. He's worked something of a minor miracle there, taking them from relegation candidates last season to a promotion-chasing team this. He's managed it with little investment on the playing side and despite them lacking a decent goalscorer.

Perfect credentials for our job then!
« Last post by Xpresso on Today at 07:38:43 PM »
I'd like to see us go for someone like Lee Johnson at Bristol City. He's worked something of a minor miracle there, taking them from relegation candidates last season to a promotion-chasing team this. He's managed it with little investment on the playing side and despite them lacking a decent goalscorer.
« Last post by Backofthenet on Today at 07:21:27 PM »
Been away for a couple of days so have been monitoring from afar!
Was concerned that Megson might get the nod - don't mind in the extreme short term, but could be a nightmare for anything lengthy. Personally still concerned about Pardew. I admit some of his credentials seem to fit the bill but it all smacks of a lack of ambition and 'adventure'. Lets hope I'm wrong.
However would be distraught at the thought of Big Sam.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Tony Pulis
« Last post by Adder on Today at 07:18:04 PM »
One things for sure the bloke managed to attract some very good players to the football club. The man who takes the reign next has some very good players to choose from at his disposal from the start but if i ever see Barry,Livermore and Krychowiak in the same midfield ever again i may scream.
it could happen as we haven't got an attacking central midfield player with Morrison out....please Hammond/new manager sort that out in January
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Tony Pulis
« Last post by baggie38 on Today at 07:11:20 PM »
One things for sure the bloke managed to attract some very good players to the football club. The man who takes the reign next has some very good players to choose from at his disposal from the start but if i ever see Barry,Livermore and Krychowiak in the same midfield ever again i may scream.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10