Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079963 times)

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7375 on: December 15, 2019, 03:54:32 PM »
Birds Custard Mix in match thread is fun, one soft c*** asked if Klopp was watching (why would he?). Then someone posted seconds before the Spurs winner "94th minute goal anyone" 😂

You love to see it.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7376 on: December 16, 2019, 10:07:45 AM »
Birds Custard Mix in match thread is fun, one soft c*** asked if Klopp was watching (why would he?). Then someone posted seconds before the Spurs winner "94th minute goal anyone" 😂

You love to see it.

brilliant.

they really have not got a clue saying that if the team we have was in the championship the year they won it we would be mid table and its the weakest championship in years haha.

what about the premier league? ive thought all season its the weakest bottom 6-7 in years. Watford have won ONE game all season nearly half way through and are only 6 points adrift of safety. Even the Dingles have won 5 games in 17 and they are pulling their pri*ks again.

they are the most deluded set of fans i have ever seen.

baggie53

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7377 on: December 16, 2019, 12:40:39 PM »
brilliant.

they really have not got a clue saying that if the team we have was in the championship the year they won it we would be mid table and its the weakest championship in years haha.

what about the premier league? ive thought all season its the weakest bottom 6-7 in years. Watford have won ONE game all season nearly half way through and are only 6 points adrift of safety. Even the Dingles have won 5 games in 17 and they are pulling their pri*ks again.

they are the most deluded set of fans i have ever seen.

I agree they are deluded, but surely Villa are the most deluded
Vorwärts die Breiten Hosen !

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7378 on: December 16, 2019, 01:00:00 PM »
Villa fans much more deluded than the Dingle fans. At least Wolves have a decent side.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #7379 on: December 16, 2019, 01:58:17 PM »
Most deluded goes to Villa, I also think Leeds fans are.........
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

Webby

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7380 on: December 19, 2019, 01:22:56 PM »
WBA 304 games
Wolverhampton 149 games

The above is the amount of top flight games played in the last 10 years. 2010-2020 (Wolves will play 2/3 more)
Love, Live, Life, and I'm dead. - "Weezy F. Baby"

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7381 on: December 19, 2019, 01:35:37 PM »
Took me by surprise to see we've played more top flight games than the Vile over the stated time frame. Here's to us swapping places at the end  of this season so we have a head start going into the next decade.

COYB and SOTV  8) .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7382 on: December 19, 2019, 02:23:33 PM »
Took me by surprise to see we've played more top flight games than the Vile over the stated time frame. Here's to us swapping places at the end  of this season so we have a head start going into the next decade.

COYB and SOTV  8) .

me too, i wouldn't have thought that.

The Dings are doing well but i do think they are more deluded than the villa.

they go on about Jimanez being such a special player and this and that...

hes scored 19 premier league goals in 57 appearances at a ratio of 1 goal in exactly 3 games.

a certain Peter Odemwingie scored 30 in 87 at a ratio of 1 every 2.9 games. Odemwingie was a damn good premier league striker at the time but i just find it amazing how they talk about some of their players like they could go and play for any other club in the world.

fu*k em.

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7383 on: December 27, 2019, 10:18:24 PM »

Thought Torino might atleast cause them some problems at home, but Wolves are swatting them aside. May have to accept that with their squad make up and all of their quality, they will be one of the favourites to win the Europa League this year.

Only their smallish squad and a possible tilt at a top 4 place might derail them.

Hahahaha, brilliant mate. Seriously good.  ;D

2 points off 4th place and favourites to reach the last 16 of the Europa league at the turn of the year.

You were saying?

As I said at the start of the season, our best hope is that they burn out while fighting on too many fronts as I can't see them sacrificing the Europa League.

I predicted they would make Europa League semi finals back in April prior to them actually qualifying so my guess is that they will fall short in the prem.

B*stard dingles
Boing Boing

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7384 on: December 27, 2019, 10:22:47 PM »

2 points off 4th place and favourites to reach the last 16 of the Europa league at the turn of the year.

You were saying?

As I said at the start of the season, our best hope is that they burn out while fighting on too many fronts as I can't see them sacrificing the Europa League.

I predicted they would make Europa League semi finals back in April prior to them actually qualifying so my guess is that they will fall short in the prem.

B*stard dingles

It's December. Don't get the party poppers out yet.

Looking forward to them getting a good hiding on Sunday.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7385 on: December 28, 2019, 08:29:36 AM »

It's December. Don't get the party poppers out yet.

Looking forward to them getting a good hiding on Sunday.

Come from behind to beat the current league champions, I would say that is pretty impressive to be honest.

Lets face it, we can only dream of being in their position at the moment. Fair play to them, and thanks again Jeremy.....
MAGA!

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7386 on: December 28, 2019, 08:54:35 AM »
Watched the game last night and make no mistake they were good, albeit against 10 men.

Even after City went 2-0 up, the signs were there that Wolves would at least draw, but as the game went on and City tired, there was only going to be one winner.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7387 on: December 28, 2019, 09:05:49 AM »
Come from behind to beat the current league champions, I would say that is pretty impressive to be honest.

Lets face it, we can only dream of being in their position at the moment. Fair play to them, and thanks again Jeremy.....

They had 10 men for 80 minutes.

cornishbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7388 on: December 28, 2019, 10:06:47 AM »
It's about time a big team came in for Nuno Espirito Santo...

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7389 on: December 28, 2019, 11:11:02 AM »
Beat the Premier League champions and still talking about yours truly, you love to see it.

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7390 on: December 28, 2019, 12:55:01 PM »
It's about time a big team came in for Nuno Espirito Santo...

You rarely see the press linking him to top clubs, or talking about how he actually improves players (Jiminez, Traore, Docherty, Coady). He should be managing a title challenger really but it seems Mendes has a grip on him.
Boing Boing

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7391 on: December 28, 2019, 12:57:57 PM »
Beat the Premier League champions and still talking about yours truly, you love to see it.

They are probably concerned for your wellbeing as your opinions of late, even for you, have been fairly out there.

I said it last season, very good team, very good manager, superb owners. Everything I wished we had last season when I said it, now at least I am happy enough with the managerial side of it.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7392 on: December 28, 2019, 01:47:43 PM »

They had 10 men for 80 minutes.

and still managed to go two up....
MAGA!

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7393 on: December 29, 2019, 06:58:01 PM »
Lost to a knackered virtually unchanged Liverpool side who've been around the world and are running on empty, two correct but hilarious VAR decisions!! Phil, you love to see it.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7394 on: December 29, 2019, 07:03:10 PM »
Lost to a knackered virtually unchanged Liverpool side who've been around the world and are running on empty, two correct but hilarious VAR decisions!! Phil, you love to see it.

It’s a real pity you don’t apply the same measure, on a relative and contextually scale, to others, as one would love to see it  :)
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7395 on: December 29, 2019, 07:04:10 PM »
It’s a real pity you don’t apply the same measure, on a relative and contextually scale, to others, as one would love to see it

What's a contextually scale? I'm 14 stone if that helps?

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7396 on: December 29, 2019, 07:32:55 PM »

What's a contextually scale? I'm 14 stone if that helps?

I seem to recall you asked for context when we discussed the merits of Ronaldo and Sala awhile back, go check, and it wasn’t about their weight  :)

Ps Sala will never approach Ronaldo’s achievements
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 08:06:23 PM by AlbionFan »
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7397 on: December 29, 2019, 07:35:28 PM »
Liverpool side who have been on holiday, showed a lack of respect for a competition.
I’d rather the dingles beat them
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7398 on: December 29, 2019, 09:00:47 PM »
I hate the dingle scum as much as the next man, however...

What a breath of fresh air they are to watch. They have pace throughout the team and attack in numbers with skill and intent. Coady is also exactly what I would look for in a leader on the football pitch. Their fans back them home and away and it is easy to see why when you can see players giving their all for the team.

I know fosun have piled money into them, but other clubs have had similar investments without creating what they have done at the custard bowl.

So for that, it is a well done from myself. They are still *****, mind.

All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

Black Country Pride

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7399 on: January 18, 2020, 03:42:52 PM »
Well done Shane! That's possibly the greatest humiliation any football side can suffer in Jacko's world  ;)