Author Topic: Tosin Adarabioyo (on loan from Manchester City)  (Read 38731 times)

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

Tosin Adarabioyo (on loan from Manchester City)
« on: August 02, 2018, 08:54:19 PM »
Tosin Adarabioyo due for a medical today, got to like DM's business.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 06:58:12 PM by Political Cake »
Baggie in Southampton

WorcsWBA

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

Re: Tosin Adarabioyo
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 09:04:29 PM »
Tosin Adarabioyo due for a medical today, got to like DM's business.
There's lot more about him at the link below:

Link: Birmingham Mail

Guardiola: "Tosin has a lot of steps to get him better. It’s not done, but he has all the quality. He is fast, strong in the air, and has the quality to look forward behind the line for the next pass. He definitely has a future in the first team. He is a nice guy, his mind is open, he listens, he trains every day like it’s the last training of his life and I like to work with these kinds of players a lot.

He has his whole career ahead of him. He doesn’t have to defend anything, saying; ‘I did that, I was this, I won this’. Against true, tough teams - Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich - he played very well. He has a lot of things to improve and I hope we can help him to develop his skills
."

Man City fans:

"Brilliant defender, had 2 years playing under Pep so has massively improved on the ball, tall, strong and surprisingly quick, sure he’ll do well".

"Tosin Adarabioyo deserves the chance to prove himself in the City squad. Buying another CB is a huge smack in the face I reckon".

"Delighted to see Tosin Adarabioyo extend his stay at City, has a massive future beckoning him, just a matter of time, huge talent".

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 09:38:55 PM »
Exciting move if this comes off
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 10:07:11 PM »
Can't say I've heard of him but again another young player with a point to prove and one who comes with a great reputation. Hopefully this will be confirmed tomorrow.

wba_1996

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 10:19:26 PM »
Was the next big thing a couple of seasons ago, hasn't really progressed the way City were hoping and their fans don't reckon he'll make it with them any more. He'd need a superb season with us to have any chance of getting into the first team reckoning at City. As we're loaning and not buying I personally hope we're going with 4 centre backs and sending Fitzwater on loan for the season.

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 10:34:02 PM »
Apparently they gave him a new deal worth 25k a week. Now these days in football wages that's pennies especially for clubs like City but 25k a week on a youngster shows they have alot of confidence in him and expect him to develop into some player. Who's knows if we do manage to go up and he does well and enjoys it here we may sign him who knows. Again I'll say it I love what we are doing this summer. So refreshing compared to the plodders Pulis used to sign.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 10:38:48 PM »
Apparently they gave him a new deal worth 25k a week. Now these days in football wages that's pennies especially for clubs like City but 25k a week on a youngster shows they have alot of confidence in him and expect him to develop into some player. Who's knows if we do manage to go up and he does well and enjoys it here we may sign him who knows. Again I'll say it I love what we are doing this summer. So refreshing compared to the plodders Pulis used to sign.

I agree with you. I have absolutely no complaints about any of the outgoings or in comings so far.

I just hope we can keep Dawson and get his head sorted and pair him with Hegazi. Those two together would be massive in this league.

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 11:07:09 PM »
I notice Chris Lepkowski has had a conversation on Twitter with someone where he points out Boro might be one to watch with Dawson. Pulis is a big fan and they will have money next week when they sell Traore to wolves

Dan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 11:10:25 PM »
I notice Chris Lepkowski has had a conversation on Twitter with someone where he points out Boro might be one to watch with Dawson. Pulis is a big fan and they will have money next week when they sell Traore to wolves

Why would Dawson want to move to a club in the same division?

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 11:11:05 PM »
Why would Dawson want to move to a club in the same division?

MONEY
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

barnestormer

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2018, 11:12:01 PM »
If Dawson leaves he only goes back to the prem for me

Adder

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2018, 11:13:33 PM »
If it's true that Dawson and representatives were pushing for 70k at Burnley, he'll be lucky if Boro offer half that.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2018, 11:19:01 PM »
Had better get back on topic gents before we get a slap on the wrist. Hoping this lad signs. After the James deal collapsed I'll wait for official confirmation.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2018, 11:30:01 PM »
Had better get back on topic gents before we get a slap on the wrist. Hoping this lad signs. After the James deal collapsed I'll wait for official confirmation.

At least sarcasm means the moans have been noticed  ;)

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2018, 11:40:11 PM »
At least sarcasm means the moans have been noticed  ;)

How could we miss them they happen every other day  :P

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2018, 11:46:30 PM »
How could we miss them they happen every other day  :P

Pity people don't take notice then  :D

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 02:16:42 AM »
Pity people don't take notice then  :D

Can't really argue with that now can I  :P

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 07:27:43 AM »
Good bonus signing who gives us more options at centre half. Still yet to see us make an outfield signing that hints at long term planning which is becoming a concern for me, but in isolation, this signing looks great.
Boing Boing

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 07:36:48 AM »
Good bonus signing who gives us more options at centre half. Still yet to see us make an outfield signing that hints at long term planning which is becoming a concern for me, but in isolation, this signing looks great.
Bartley and Townsend look like long term planning, but that only works if they turn out to be good enough.

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 09:57:29 AM »

I don;t think you can plan too far ahead in our position as it's all about the short term (the coming season). If we get promotion then we can plan for the long term, however if we don't we need a short term strategy to see us bounce back to the Prem without financially crippling ourselves. That's why I am 100% behind bringing the likes of the Barnes and Adarabioyo in.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 01:30:09 PM »
Official. Season-long loan.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Galahad

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 01:39:14 PM »

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

Re: Tosin Adarabioyo Joins Albion on loan
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2018, 02:05:18 PM »
Looks like a real quality player
Welcome Tosin
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2018, 02:09:51 PM »
Another exciting loan deal. Keep em coming!!!

Cantello

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2018, 02:47:42 PM »
I like his face. He looks like a good lad. Welcome Tosin.