Author Topic: Warwickshire v Worcestershire Friends Life t20 match free tickets  (Read 1118 times)

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

Not sure if anyone is interested but they are giving away 500 free tickets per day (10,000 in total) for this match on Friday 15th June at Edgbaston. They are limited to two per person and includes a £1.50 booking fee per ticket, all details are on the link below.

Pretty sure they have to give the tickets away as England play Sweden at the Euro's that night so would struggle for a crowd but apparently you can stay there and watch it on the big screens.

http://www.edgbaston.com/news/marston/

Sealandair

Re: Warwickshire v Worcestershire Friends Life t20 match free tickets
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 06:00:48 PM »
Not sure if anyone is interested but they are giving away 500 free tickets per day (10,000 in total) for this match on Friday 15th June at Edgbaston. They are limited to two per person and includes a £1.50 booking fee per ticket, all details are on the link below.

Pretty sure they have to give the tickets away as England play Sweden at the Euro's that night so would struggle for a crowd but apparently you can stay there and watch it on the big screens.

http://www.edgbaston.com/news/marston/

Much appreciated, thanks

Morany

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 06:52:00 PM »
Just tried to order, but won't accept my card  :(

mutchisman

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 07:25:46 PM »
Worked for me - two tickets for £3..00 :) :) :)

Thanks BH Baggie

Come on you Royals!

smethwickw

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 07:47:50 PM »
Bought 2 ealier today. It's a good move by Warwickshire. I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) will stay on and watch the football and spend lots of money on beer and food in the process.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部    = Lai Guochuan, get out of our club