Author Topic: 28 Nov 2018 Swansea City 1 Albion 2  (Read 26464 times)

KYA

• WBA Coach

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2018, 07:37:00 AM »
Read the in game chat and all I can say is what a bunch of whingers Albion fans have turned into many are beginning to sound like the arrogant mob from down the road very sad.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2018, 07:57:44 AM »
Read the in game chat and all I can say is what a bunch of whingers Albion fans have turned into many are beginning to sound like the arrogant mob from down the road very sad.

I did exactly the same KYA and I wondered if we watched the same game. One said our defence was non existant - I thought we were very good defensively yesterday. Other comments just beggar belief. Thats why I dont pay any attention to the in game section on this forum as it is used by some to just have a pop at our team.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 08:53:02 AM by skyclad99 »
MAGA!

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2018, 09:21:17 AM »
Blimey some us sound like we've been taking lessons from Craig Revel Horwood.

We won. Again. Darlings. Next.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2018, 09:54:36 AM »
An excellent result, particularly as we conceded first to a well worked move. We just stuck to the task and got the job done. Not pretty but for those who mention our powder puff attack, I think we are doing Swansea a disservice as they defended quite well and matched our midfield at times. For me special mention has to go to Hegazi and Tosin who I though were immense last night. I thought our passing was very good as well, pinging it about like a training session, we have had games this season where we couldnt pass for toffee.......

A solid performance from all concerned - thanks Darren!

I thought it was a solid performance but I did only catch the 2nd half.

I thought we knocked it about quite nicely, defended well and attacked ok but we do miss Gayle even though HRK has done well for me the last 3 games.

Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2018, 11:25:34 AM »
By no means our best performance but did it comfortably enough. Nice to see us take advantage of set pieces glad that's not something we've lost. Morrison and Phillips excellent and the back 4 all played well. Everyone else not great tbh though HRK put himself about.

Onto the next.

8)

Really?
I thought he had a poor game.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

BoingFlyer

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2018, 11:33:20 AM »

+1. It is becoming embarrassing some of the comments I have read. We have a manager who is Albion through and through, 3 points of top and playing attractive football. Yet people moan still.
Make Mercia Great Again. #MMGA

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2018, 12:17:25 PM »
Seemed to have good control of the game without doing much ourselves

great game management

Another 3 points on the board - winnable home games upcoming  8)
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

gerry m

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2018, 07:17:30 PM »
Ground out a win so a valuable 3 points. Have to Swansea's marking for the goals was shocking not that i'm complaining though ;D