Poll

Seeing as how the club have no released their intentions regarding what is happening with the remainder of this seasons season tickets? Whats everybody doing about their season tickets?

Carry the refund over onto your next season ticket
Leave it to pay for iFollow
Leave it to the club as a gift
Have a full cash refund

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 11044 times)

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Season tickets
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2020, 01:29:20 PM »
An update regarding your 2019/20 Season Ticket
Dear Frank
Nothing beats the real thing at The Hawthorns – but as all fans will know by now, Albion must complete the remainder of the current campaign behind closed doors.As a result, the Club today offer details of the refund options for our 2019/20 season ticket holders following confirmation the games are going ahead.

Season ticket holders can opt for one of a range of options which we hope will provide suitable recompense for the five home games they are now no longer able to attend.

Details of these options are outlined below and they are led by the opportunity to watch all of our remaining fixtures (excluding potential play-off matches), home and away, via a free live stream with the EFL’s iFollow service.

Chief Executive Mark Jenkins says: “We are incredibly grateful to the emails and messages we have had from our Season Ticket holders wishing to help in this way and I cannot stress how valuable it will be to our Club going forward.

“We have so far negotiated three difficult months without football as well as can be expected but I do not under-estimate the problems that are still ahead for every club, including our’s. We must find a way to continue operating while deprived of significant income. To hear our fans saying ‘it’s ok – keep the money’ at a time like this has been fantastic for everyone in the Club.

“Equally, we are also very aware that this crisis has left other fans facing real financial hardship and we obviously recognise and understand their needs as well. Hopefully, there will be an option within this package that suits everyone."

If your season ticket was purchased using a loan or other finance option you can still receive any of the below options, but if there are still finance payments outstanding these must continue to be made as agreed between you and the relevant finance provider.
What do you need to do next?
If you would like to receive a code to watch all of Albion's remaining nine fixtures of the 19/20 season on iFollow (any potential play off matches excluded) and a ticket to the next domestic Cup match the Club play at The Hawthorns (when capacity crowds are permitted) then you don't need to do anything.

Your code will be emailed to you by Friday 19th June 2020 and your Cup ticket will be applied to your ticketing account.View Terms & Conditions for this option here.

If you do not want an iFollow code and a Cup ticket then you have three alternative options. To select one of these you must log in to your account and select your chosen option by 11.59pm on Tuesday 16th June 2020.

Your alternative options are as follows:
1. At the request of some fans we have provided the option for season ticket holders to give up their e-credit/refund and leave their money with the Club.

2. Claim E-credit to be redeemed against the renewal of your season ticket or home match tickets for the 2020/21 season (view Terms and Conditions here)

3. Claim a refund to be credited to your original payment method*
To select one of these alternative options, you must log in to your account and select your  chosen option by 11.59pm on Tuesday 16th June 2020. If you don't, you will be automatically deemed to have selected the iFollow stream code and Cup ticket and we will contact you further as above.

You will need the Membership Number that is printed on your stilecard (beginning with a 2) to log in to your account.

If you opt for a refund and the card you used to make payment has expired please contact us on 0121 227 2227 to provide new details. Please note that refunds by cheque will be made out to the season ticket holder. if you claim a refund, for example, for a junior season ticket holder without a bank account, please contact the Ticket Office to confirm who the cheque should be made payable to.

Refunds to card will be made within 21 days from the deadline, cheques will be issued as soon as is possible.

By opting for a refund, e-credit or letting the Club keep your refund, you will not have the right to be provided with the iFollow Pass and Cup Ticket.

Refunds and e-credits will be to the value of 5/23 of the price paid for the season ticket, or 5/12 if it is a half season ticket.

If you select Leave to Club, you are agreeing to give up any refund that may be owed to you in respect of your 2019/20 season ticket and this money can be used by the Club to support it going forward.
Further details about the options available to you can be found online here.
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2020, 01:33:02 PM »
Tbh if there was no Ifollow option I'd just write off the value of the 5 games to the club. Around £70 I imagine. As the ifollow option exists I'm going for that.

Same here gazberg. 
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2020, 01:34:25 PM »
iFollow option for me.

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2020, 01:51:43 PM »
It would have been nice to give the people who donated to the club free access to an ifollow pass as a goodwill gesture.

They have.

It’s option 1.

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2020, 01:54:33 PM »
IFollow for me.

I can’t be bothered with the rigmarole or requesting a refund and then purchasing the games.

Although I will probably regret that decision if I can’t work the damn thing  :D

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2020, 01:56:47 PM »
Tbh if there was no Ifollow option I'd just write off the value of the 5 games to the club. Around £70 I imagine. As the ifollow option exists I'm going for that.

Stay off the jagers mate 😂
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2020, 02:24:41 PM »
Okay I think I have a handle on this for UK based fans.

TV shown via Sky as per link. Quite likely that there will be others but at this point it would appear there won't be a "red button" option for the I follow coverage.

If you have a full price season ticket and an existing Sky subscription the most cost effective way to access the games will be get a refund and buy the games not shown on Sky.

For those without a Sky subscription the I Follow option is better value. With the proviso that the coverage isn't as good as Sky for the broadcast games. Now TV offers a £10 day pass which would cost a little more if  used in conjunction with I follow and a refund for the season ticket.

Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2020, 02:30:37 PM »
Stay off the jagers mate 😂

Jagers are my ultimate weakness  ;D

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2020, 02:41:37 PM »
I brought a season ticket for next season , does this mean I’ll get an ifollow code  :D

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2020, 02:45:32 PM »
I brought a season ticket for next season , does this mean I’ll get an ifollow code  :D
I noticed no mention of A.S.T's will have to call them unless anyone already knows. Also several people have told me that Ifollow is always running behind actual time, any comments lads?
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2020, 02:52:36 PM »
I noticed no mention of A.S.T's will have to call them unless anyone already knows. Also several people have told me that Ifollow is always running behind actual time, any comments lads?

All live football shown on TV/online is on a slight delay to give the bookies time to pause when major incidents occur live.

johnny Cash

• WBA Coach

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2020, 04:12:23 PM »
Given games are so thick and fast, they may be reluctant to move games from their scheduled days, so they may only adjust kick off times when they select further games.

If this is the case, then I'd say there is a chance 3 of our first 4 will be on TV as our game against Hull is alongside Boro vs QPR, which could be a fairly meaningless game.

After that I think our game against Fulham is nailed on for selection. We could be over the line by the time of KO, but it will probably be selected before they know for certain.

So 5 games is my my guess. The last day they may show a couple at the same time, but it will depend which games have the most riding on them. It could be us again depending on if we are going for the title, or still trying to secure second.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2020, 04:14:35 PM »

Don't refresh Twitter while you're watching it.  ;)

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2020, 09:56:57 AM »

Don't you have to be a HST holder to get an away season ticket?

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2020, 11:17:35 AM »
Don't you have to be a HST holder to get an away season ticket?
Yes, I am, but I have not been advised of any " refund" option for my A.S.T
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2020, 11:35:43 AM »
Can everyone in the UK now access Ifollow for the games.

I have sky sports so thinking it may be more beneficial to take the refund and just buy individual games that aren’t on sky

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2020, 12:01:34 PM »
Yes to make the games available to STH they have to be on the platform and given that this one of the few area's of revenue that the clubs have then they will be available on a Pay per View basis at £10 a game.

However if in doubt I would check with the club.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 12:11:44 PM by Standaman »
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2020, 12:50:57 PM »
Excuse the ignorance please guys but I need some help...…. I don't have sky sports anymore but want to watch all the games so will choose the iFollow option. What do I have to do? Can it be watched on my TV or must I watch on a laptop etc?? Any help appreciated.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2020, 12:55:56 PM »
Excuse the ignorance please guys but I need some help...…. I don't have sky sports anymore but want to watch all the games so will choose the iFollow option. What do I have to do? Can it be watched on my TV or must I watch on a laptop etc?? Any help appreciated.

Best way for stability is laptop connected to tv via hdmi cable.

A TV browser in my experience will not be great.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2020, 01:00:35 PM »
Yes, I am, but I have not been advised of any " refund" option for my A.S.T
ah I see, sorry I misunderstood, I thought you were talking about accessing iFollow.

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2020, 01:05:05 PM »
Best way for stability is laptop connected to tv via hdmi cable.

A TV browser in my experience will not be great.

Thanks Jacko, I will try this. Do we get an access code or something similar once we have chosen the option?

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2020, 01:17:03 PM »
We will receive a code next week before the first fixtures.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2020, 02:13:56 PM »
We've got three season tickets between us.

Given we don't know what's in store for next season we're looking at two refunds and an iFollow option.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2020, 04:23:17 AM »
I've transfered my season ticket refund towards next seasons ticket
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Sted1990

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2020, 07:57:02 AM »
The discount for next season could come in handy so I’ve gone for that.