Author Topic: Message to Captain Fantastico  (Read 1238 times)

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

Message to Captain Fantastico
« on: March 31, 2020, 11:48:58 AM »
Dear Jake, You have been a great leader for our team this season, and if there is any justice you will lead us back into the Premier League.
You are privileged to be Captain of this great club. I have supported this club home and away for over 60 years, and however we have fared in terms of performances on the pitch, no-one is prouder of the club than I .
It would make me even more proud if we could  look after our own during this time of great adversity.
I am appealing with great respect for the players to support the rest of the team in order that they can retain their jobs. Some of the most wealthy clubs in the Premier League, are going to use the newly announced payments from the Government to protect peoples jobs. This despite continue paying vast salaries to players.
This a chance for players to show that we are indeed "The Family" ,and lead the way for our wealthier neighbours.
Best wishes to you and yours , and all the players.
Can't wait to see the lads in action again.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 12:22:59 PM by iwastherein68 »
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Message to Captain Fantastico
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 12:42:05 PM »
Come on Jake, The Chairman has lead the way, lets see a statement from the players now, Stuff the P.F.A and the league, show us you care for your fellow workers. "One Family"
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride