Author Topic: Seals watch - Anything Villa  (Read 2230615 times)

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #1000 on: April 16, 2012, 01:13:27 PM »
Whilst we aint going to get anyone amazing like that in, I was hoping for someone a bit better than  the master of 2 relegations
Don't care whether he's managed Birmingham Walsall Wolves and West Brom, if he's good I'll take him
I was giving Eck a chance, but tactically he's got it completely wrong for alot of the time this season
I'd take Chris Hughton tbf

Unfortunately not all your lot see it that way, the clever looking blokes on Central News probably before McLeish got the job did expect someone of the calibre of Mourinho.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

liam-zuiverloon

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1001 on: April 16, 2012, 01:47:45 PM »
Whens your open top bus parade for finishing above us? I bet you'll announce it over your tannoy aswell like Blues did in the one season they finished above us. 'Everyone it's official, we have finished above the Villa!'. Bless :)

"Black Country" Villa, don't even make out all Villa fans wont be cursing us for finishing above you lot. As for me I will be ripping it out of every Villa fan I see (including you)... For thats what we have put up with for years. P.S support your local team you seal
Some people's spelling is hylaryous.

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1002 on: April 16, 2012, 01:53:37 PM »
If i could put Dougs knowledge and Randolphs wallet together, we could have had a great chairman
Theres still time for Randy to change this, but patience is wearing thin unfortunately
God I never thought I'd say that :(

Randy Lerner has stuck in more than £100m since he took over okay it might not of all been spent wisely and you are running out of patience?? Where exactly do you think Aston Villa are going to find another mug to throw another £100m into the abyss? That was your last best and only chance of making it into the big time and O'Neil blew it. 
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

Hunnington Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1003 on: April 16, 2012, 02:31:43 PM »
Randy Lerner has stuck in more than £100m
Imagine what Ashworth could find for £100 million

Mat15(MH)

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1004 on: April 16, 2012, 03:43:35 PM »
Whens your open top bus parade for finishing above us? I bet you'll announce it over your tannoy aswell like Blues did in the one season they finished above us. 'Everyone it's official, we have finished above the Villa!'. Bless :)

Wait there, why do you care about us finishing above you? You said yourself you're not bothered whilst McLeish is manager(To me the above looks like you are quite bothered about it)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:49:36 PM by Quakes Fan »

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #1005 on: April 16, 2012, 04:28:05 PM »
Wanting your club to lose football matches and get relegated?

Absolute disgrace. Villa are better off with you whilst they are in the period of transition. Complete joke.

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

reiss

« Reply #1006 on: April 16, 2012, 04:29:34 PM »
they will probably be singing; "have you won the european cup" against us but , the villa fans seriously twist my melon, they say they dont care about us and blues are there rivals, but it sounds like to me that black country villa is getting his excuses in. we have had to suffer years of pee taking of them. so yeah, if we do finish above villa, i will be delighted .

That black country villa isnt a proper fan. He's just a bitter old villa fan crying because McLeish is the manager, nothing compared to what we had very bad years in the early nineties,but we still went and supported them. I would love it if they went down, a reality check, if they went down they wouldn't come up.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:44:29 PM by LiamTheBaggie »

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1007 on: April 16, 2012, 04:44:13 PM »
they will probably be singing : have you won the european cupt : against us but , the villa fans seriously twist my melon, they say they dont care about us. and blues are there rivals, but it sounds like to me that black country villa is getting his excuses in. we haeve had to suffer years of pee taking of them. so yeah, if we do finish above villa, i will be delighted .

that black country villa isnt a proper fan. hes just a bitter old villa fan. crying bucause mcleish is the manager, nothing compared to what  we had very bad years in the early nineties,but we still went and supported them.   i would love it if they went down, a reality check, if they went down they wouldnt come up

You've just aggrivated my dyslexia with that post!
I only go for the beer.

Tipton Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1008 on: April 16, 2012, 04:45:56 PM »
the reaction outside there ground when we beat them 2-1 at seal park was enough to see that they "care", every villa "fan" from round here i come across goes to the cheap matches when they am giving em away, and still has the 2002 villa shirt with angel on the back

reiss

« Reply #1009 on: April 16, 2012, 04:47:59 PM »
You've just aggrivated my dyslexia with that post!

ha ha, sorry mate, would be easier if we could use text speak :D

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #1010 on: April 16, 2012, 04:51:47 PM »
ha ha, sorry mate, would be easier if we could use text speak :D

Would be easier if you could type properly so we don't have to spend our time changing it.

I edited it slightly and I'm still not sure if it makes sense!  :D

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

One of the Seals

« Reply #1011 on: April 16, 2012, 07:08:54 PM »
Randy Lerner has stuck in more than £100m since he took over okay it might not of all been spent wisely and you are running out of patience?? Where exactly do you think Aston Villa are going to find another mug to throw another £100m into the abyss? That was your last best and only chance of making it into the big time and O'Neil blew it.
Well over £100 million, not sure what he's got back
My points not the money, my point is he hasn't got a managerial appointment right. O'Neill wasn't his choice Ellis did that before he left
Houllier gets a lot of stick but I believe he was building towards something and would have been interesting to see if what he did. Unfortunately medical problems that the world knew about except Randy meant this was only ever going to be a stop-gap
Alex McLeish was never going to be a popular choice because a couple of thousand idiots care where he's been, the rest of us were willing to give him a chance and see what he could do with a better squad. We accepted a transitional season was likely but this has been pooh. Its passionless and boring, I hate Stoke for the type of football they play, and they had more possesion that us the other week, that in itself speaks volumes

It would also be nice if Mr. Lerner was to come and watch Villa, think he's been to Norwich this season. But he was here when we was pushing top 4 and getting to Wembley, but turns his back when things don't go to plan

One of the Seals

« Reply #1012 on: April 16, 2012, 07:11:29 PM »
For thats what we have put up with for years. P.S support your local team you seal
I don't feel the need to justify myself to you about who I support

One of the Seals

« Reply #1013 on: April 16, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »
Unfortunately not all your lot see it that way, the clever looking blokes on Central News probably before McLeish got the job did expect someone of the calibre of Mourinho.
The most of Villa fans expected better than McLeish, the midlands media hype us up to be something were not, most Villa fans accept we WERE once a big club. Were a run of the mill club now, below where we were historically but the present and futures whats important

One of the Seals

« Reply #1014 on: April 16, 2012, 07:15:44 PM »
they will probably be singing; "have you won the european cup" against us but , the villa fans seriously twist my melon, they say they dont care about us and blues are there rivals
Is exactly the reason we sing the song and say we don't care, you hate it. It brings us endless amusement

BCV isn't a Villa supporter really lets face it. Someone that comes for the good times and still moaned like ****. Even the Villa fans hate him

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1015 on: April 16, 2012, 07:23:57 PM »
mcleish out.....

mcarthy in....... :D
ring the bells  :D :D :D :D
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1016 on: April 16, 2012, 09:39:03 PM »
If Wigan hold on I would be a worried seal!

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1017 on: April 16, 2012, 09:50:12 PM »
I don't feel the need to justify myself to you about who I support

I think you'll find that liam was referring blackcountryvilla & not you.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:51:53 PM by LiamTheBaggie »
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

boing_boing68

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1018 on: April 16, 2012, 09:58:24 PM »
Villa will survive simply because QPR have to play, Spurs, Man City and Chelsea.
Baggie Terra

One of the Seals

« Reply #1019 on: April 16, 2012, 10:01:56 PM »
I think you'll find that liam was referring blackcountryvilla & not you.
My mistake thought you was reffering to my username!

And I was worried before tonight East Stand Nick. Next 5 games are all cup finals. 7 points is do able, but the way were playing we'll be lucky with 3 points
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:53:45 PM by LiamTheBaggie »

GrGr

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1020 on: April 16, 2012, 10:06:08 PM »
Villa will survive simply because QPR have to play, Spurs, Man City and Chelsea.

Then again, who would have thought Wigan would defeat Manchester United and Arsenal? You never know in football until you have played the games :)

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1021 on: April 16, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »
Then again, who would have thought Wigan would defeat Manchester United and Arsenal? You never know in football until you have played the games :)

All together now

A squeaky bum is a thing that belongs to a seal

Lose to the Makems & the threat becomes real

Bolton turn you over & you start touching cloth

Aston is united that 'McLiesh is a sloth'

So if you want to see the villa go down

Come up the Albion with me

Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

GrGr

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1022 on: April 16, 2012, 10:49:22 PM »
^^

Hahahaha brilliant!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rich99

« Reply #1023 on: April 16, 2012, 11:10:25 PM »

I very much fear that this may well be true.  >:(

It's hard to see QPR get much out of that lot, sadly.

BaggieJames114

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1024 on: April 16, 2012, 11:27:29 PM »
Spurs have such a massive say in the relegation fight. Their next 4 fixtures are QPR, Bolton, Blackburn and Villa. Imagine if they didnt pick much up in the next 3 and then pulled themselves together for Villa  ;D