Author Topic: Seals watch - Anything Villa  (Read 2230293 times)

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #975 on: April 15, 2012, 06:32:01 PM »
I think Roy said last night it's been 33 years since we finished above them. We're almost there!  ;D

The sooner we get it over and done with, the sooner it can hopefully become a familiar trend. If we're also going to finish above them season after season, it's also important that we can actually start to dominate this particular fixture like they have for so many years. See how they like it.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

Jack Russell

• WBA Coach

« Reply #976 on: April 15, 2012, 08:06:19 PM »
Probably the worst squad of players in my lifetime Randy is now running that awful club like a business after Martin O'Neil bled him dry for a while
WOOF WOOF  I always come I always care but sometimes bite

BlackCountryVilla

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #977 on: April 15, 2012, 10:52:38 PM »
Whens your open top bus parade for finishing above us? I bet you'll announce it over your tannoy aswell like Blues did in the one season they finished above us. 'Everyone it's official, we have finished above the Villa!'. Bless :)
Did you know we won the European Cup?

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #978 on: April 15, 2012, 10:57:58 PM »
Whens your open top bus parade for finishing above us? I bet you'll announce it over your tannoy aswell like Blues did in the one season they finished above us. 'Everyone it's official, we have finished above the Villa!'. Bless :)

Probably the week after your annual 'we won the european cup' one. You did win it didn't you or am I mistaken ? I don't think i've heard it mentioned anywhere for a few hours.

Keep trying mate, no matter what you say or do we'll still be laughing at you.  ;)

BlackCountryVilla

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #979 on: April 15, 2012, 11:16:46 PM »
What you don't realise though is many of us are laughing at ourselves these days. The pub i was in today was rammed with Villa fans laughing and taking the p*ss at just how rubbish we are. Many of us genuinely don't care and are just counting down the days until McLeish leaves. I don't care if we lose, i don't care where we finish and i won't do until he leaves and i know thousands of others won't either until McLeish goes. I had a bet today Rooney 1st goal Man Utd win 3-0, i was gutted when they scored the 4th and cost me money but i didn't give a toss that we lost. My mrs is an Albion fan and even she's stopped taking the p*ss because she realises that i and every other Villa fan she knows aren't bothered any more. I'd rather go down and get rid of McLeish than another season of this rubbish.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #980 on: April 15, 2012, 11:19:19 PM »
What you don't realise though is many of us are laughing at ourselves these days. The pub i was in today was rammed with Villa fans laughing and taking the p*ss at just how rubbish we are. Many of us genuinely don't care and are just counting down the days until McLeish leaves. I don't care if we lose, i don't care where we finish and i won't do until he leaves and i know thousands of others won't either until McLeish goes. I had a bet today Rooney 1st goal Man Utd win 3-0, i was gutted when they scored the 4th and cost me money but i didn't give a toss that we lost. My mrs is an Albion fan and even she's stopped taking the p*ss because she realises that i and every other Villa fan she knows aren't bothered any more. I'd rather go down and get rid of McLeish than another season of this rubbish.

And that is why you will always be the most fickle bunch of fans there is to be found.

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #981 on: April 15, 2012, 11:37:14 PM »

We're reserving the open top bus for when McLeish gets a new contract. In the mean time we'll just keep laughing at you.
All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

Rich99

« Reply #982 on: April 15, 2012, 11:48:39 PM »
Many of us genuinely don't care and are just counting down the days until McLeish leaves.

There's a long old while left on McLeish's lucrative £6m contract still to go.  I can't see him going anywhere soon, especially given the fact that Lerner has tightened the purse strings big time.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:50:55 PM by Rich99 »

Rich99

« Reply #983 on: April 16, 2012, 12:07:58 AM »
With the exception of Bent due to his goal scoring ability I genuinely can't think of too many Villa players I'd like to have here.

I'd hate to have McLeish as a manager, he's so restrictive with his play and negative in his team set ups.

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #984 on: April 16, 2012, 12:58:56 AM »

You aint a proper fan, your a bum of a fan, you don't even deserve to be on our forum, crawl back under your rock teletext boy, I'd be ashamed if you were an Albion fan.

"I don't care if we lose"  ??? ??? ??? stop calling yourself a football fan, you live in the Black Country & support the villa, what a glory hunting loser.

I really hope we batter you in a couple of weeks, bet you won't come on here after, because you'll bottle it   
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #985 on: April 16, 2012, 06:41:42 AM »

With any luck you'll go down and leep Alex since your so in the red you can afford to part company with him  ;D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:44:19 PM by Quakes Fan »
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #986 on: April 16, 2012, 06:54:49 AM »
Next tuesday is a massive game against bolton but i got a feeling the vile will win unfortunetly, i would go and watch the albion and cheer them on if mick mcarthy was the next manager, i would be unhappy but i would still back the team.

BlackCountryVilla

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #987 on: April 16, 2012, 09:57:48 AM »
You aint a proper fan, your a bum of a fan, you don't even deserve to be on our forum, crawl back under your rock teletext boy, I'd be ashamed if you were an Albion fan.

"I don't care if we lose"  ??? ??? ??? stop calling yourself a football fan, you live in the Black Country & support the villa, what a glory hunting loser.

I really hope we batter you in a couple of weeks, bet you won't come on here after, because you'll bottle it
Why would i bottle it? I know we're rubbish and will play for a 0-0 or 1-1 draw but will more than likely lose. I told my mrs before the 2-1 last season you would beat us and i told her before the 2-1 this season you would beat us aswell, and i was on here after both games.

As for being a glory hunter i simply followed my old man who is a Villa fan, like most of you will have done. And we've won two trophies in my lifetime, the last one being in 1996. What a glory hunter.

BlackCountryVilla

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #988 on: April 16, 2012, 10:49:36 AM »
Next tuesday is a massive game against bolton but i got a feeling the vile will win unfortunetly, i would go and watch the albion and cheer them on if mick mcarthy was the next manager, i would be unhappy but i would still back the team.
I'd prefer a win in the Sunderland game first, if they beat us (mad Mart will have them fired up big time, especially as i think a lot of our fans will boo him) and Bolton beat Swansea at home then it could be squeaky bum time against Bolton. I wouldn't fancy our players in that 6 pointer either, we haven't got any fight in our team and the crowd would be so nervy i think it would rub off on the players. It's not like our team is much better than Bolton these days either, our captain is tortoise head Agbonlahor who is useless and our team is full of kids. If we stay up this season we'll come even closer to going down next season imo.

I think a lot of you under-estimate how you'd have felt if you got big nose Mick directly from Wolves. Especially if he'd took them down playing the most negative football in the league and failed to get a point in the least 5 games that would have kept them up a la McLeish. He also won them their first trophy since God's dog died and a lot of their fans still didn't like him because of his style of play, thats how bad it was. Him coming from Blues is a factor no doubt but the main gripe is that it was the most unambitious and bizarre appointment ever. All the managers out there, many of whom are better than him, why would you appoint the bloke who just took your fierce rivals down? After the game yesterday he said 'the young lions have come here to the Theatre of Dreams'. The Theatre of Dreams? Pass the sick bucket. He's our manager not a cockney day tripper. That just sums up his inferiority complex and why their fans, our fans, their players and our players all knew Man Utd would win before the game. I don't expect to go there and win or even draw but i at least expect to have a bit of hope rather than knowing we're going to get stuffed without putting up a fight. I wouldn't mind if he forfeited these games like he does if we beat everyone else but we don't, we either lose or draw 1-1! :D

DaveWBA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #989 on: April 16, 2012, 11:18:06 AM »
Do you genuinely believe you have a divine right to cherry pick the best manager, play the best football and finish in the top 6 every season?

It is alarming how similar Wolves and Villa actually are, well neither of them are in the Black Country for a start.

BlackCountryVilla

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #990 on: April 16, 2012, 11:23:57 AM »
Do you genuinely believe you have a divine right to cherry pick the best manager, play the best football and finish in the top 6 every season?

It is alarming how similar Wolves and Villa actually are, well neither of them are in the Black Country for a start.
Where have i said that? I don't expect the best manager but i expect someone a hell of a lot better than Alex bloody McLeish. For the record we're 2nd bottom in the 2012 form table, only ahead of Wolves. I don't expect top 6 every season but i do expect better than that, just the same as you lot would. And i don't expect the best football either. A decent manager who doesn't belittle us and actually tries to win games, top half and decent football and i'd be happy.

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #991 on: April 16, 2012, 11:29:34 AM »
What you don't realise though is many of us are laughing at ourselves these days. The pub i was in today was rammed with Villa fans laughing and taking the p*ss at just how rubbish we are. Many of us genuinely don't care and are just counting down the days until McLeish leaves. I don't care if we lose, i don't care where we finish and i won't do until he leaves and i know thousands of others won't either until McLeish goes. I had a bet today Rooney 1st goal Man Utd win 3-0, i was gutted when they scored the 4th and cost me money but i didn't give a toss that we lost.  I'd rather go down and get rid of McLeish than another season of this rubbish.

That just sums you lot up perfectly.

Utter joke of a fan base.
I only go for the beer.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #992 on: April 16, 2012, 12:24:17 PM »
Where have i said that? I don't expect the best manager but i expect someone a hell of a lot better than Alex bloody McLeish. For the record we're 2nd bottom in the 2012 form table, only ahead of Wolves. I don't expect top 6 every season but i do expect better than that, just the same as you lot would. And i don't expect the best football either. A decent manager who doesn't belittle us and actually tries to win games, top half and decent football and i'd be happy.

So  a bloke who has won titles in another country (so what if its Scotland) and managed at international level (again Scotland) as well as having Premier League experience  is not good enough for you lot ?

Nothing to do with him coming from across the city then ?

I bet Mourinho, Guardiola, Fergie etc were gutted they weren't asked.

westbrom87

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #993 on: April 16, 2012, 12:44:16 PM »
Bless the poor Villain.  You know its bad when they have to resort to saying that they dont care anymore.

We are only a couple of weeks away from, 'I dont care if you finished above us, you can only be pride of the Midlands if you won the European Cup, 'because we won the European Cup we did!'

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #994 on: April 16, 2012, 12:54:00 PM »
Bless the poor Villain.  You know its bad when they have to resort to saying that they dont care anymore.

We are only a couple of weeks away from, 'I dont care if you finished above us, you can only be pride of the Midlands if you won the European Cup, 'because we won the European Cup we did!'

That would be West Midlands, as over in the East Forest won it twice  ;D
I only go for the beer.

One of the Seals

« Reply #995 on: April 16, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »
I'm back seeing as its the big one in a few weeks :D
BCV isn't a typical Villa fan, he's an absolute moron who cares not for Villa despite what he says. Conveniantly missing out the O'Dreary, Ellis yeras, pops back for the MON wankfest and dissapears again and apparently laughs at our pooh performances. I suppose you have to laugh or else you'll cry, however I've found getting really angry helps
Can see you doing the double over us this season, and its killing me to say this, but well done on a good season. Hopefully this derby gets a bit more spicy now! As long as the zooloo army stay down this gets bigger
UTV

westbrom87

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #996 on: April 16, 2012, 01:03:30 PM »
I'm hoping your derby with Blues gets spicier, in the fizzy pop league.

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #997 on: April 16, 2012, 01:06:51 PM »
I'm back seeing as its the big one in a few weeks :D
BCV isn't a typical Villa fan, he's an absolute moron who cares not for Villa despite what he says. Conveniantly missing out the O'Dreary, Ellis yeras, pops back for the MON wankfest and dissapears again and apparently laughs at our poo performances. I suppose you have to laugh or else you'll cry, however I've found getting really angry helps
Can see you doing the double over us this season, and its killing me to say this, but well done on a good season. Hopefully this derby gets a bit more spicy now! As long as the zooloo army stay down this gets bigger
UTV

I'd say Doug Ellis has forgotten more about running a decent football club than Randolph will ever know.....just look at his yank teams.
I only go for the beer.

One of the Seals

« Reply #998 on: April 16, 2012, 01:08:27 PM »
So  a bloke who has won titles in another country (so what if its Scotland) and managed at international level (again Scotland) as well as having Premier League experience  is not good enough for you lot ?

Nothing to do with him coming from across the city then ?

I bet Mourinho, Guardiola, Fergie etc were gutted they weren't asked.
Whilst we aint going to get anyone amazing like that in, I was hoping for someone a bit better than  the master of 2 relegations
Don't care whether he's managed Birmingham Walsall Wolves and West Brom, if he's good I'll take him
I was giving Eck a chance, but tactically he's got it completely wrong for alot of the time this season
I'd take Chris Hughton tbf

One of the Seals

« Reply #999 on: April 16, 2012, 01:10:25 PM »
I'd say Doug Ellis has forgotten more about running a decent football club than Randolph will ever know.....just look at his yank teams.

If i could put Dougs knowledge and Randolphs wallet together, we could have had a great chairman
Theres still time for Randy to change this, but patience is wearing thin unfortunately
God I never thought I'd say that :(