Author Topic: Would we beat the Dingles?  (Read 33147 times)

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

Re: Would we beat the Dingles?
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2017, 04:41:48 PM »
Yeah because their opinions are not biased at all.

And to be honest I couldn't give a S*** what they think.

I can't stand them, but some of their comments are true unfortunately.

Only in denial people like yourself are not mature enough to listen to an opinion that isn't the same as yours.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2017, 04:50:36 PM »

Only in denial people like yourself are not mature enough to listen to an opinion that isn't the same as yours.

is that not what you are doing? not listening to the opinions of others who disagree with you?

I couldnt careless what Wolves fans think? Would I swap places with Wolves?? Errr No.....
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

WoysWunderful

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2017, 04:51:41 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D how you've missed the irony in what your saying i do not know

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2017, 04:53:33 PM »
is that not what you are doing? not listening to the opinions of others who disagree with you?

I couldnt careless what Wolves fans think? Would I swap places with Wolves?? Errr No.....

Your a moderator, If you took notice of my posts on this forum you would know that i listen to opinions  ;)

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2017, 04:56:50 PM »
Your a moderator, If you took notice of my posts on this forum you would know that i listen to opinions  ;)

Cough Saido Cough  ;D
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2017, 04:57:44 PM »

Really???

Telling someone they are in denial because they dont listen to an opinion the same as others on the forum is ironic to say the least in this case

And I am taking notice of your posts, which is why I replied to one

Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2017, 04:58:10 PM »

Cough Saido Cough  ;D

You still clinging onto that?

Abit desperate even for you jacko ;)

Legend

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2017, 05:13:45 PM »

Is this what you call listening to an opinion and being mature?  ;)

Do you follow the same west Bromwich Albion that the rest of us do or are you just out to wind people up?

when we are lucky enough to draw lower league clubs in the cups we still get our arses handed to us thanks to Mr. Negative setting us up not to concede..... whilst failing at it miserably I may add.

love to get myself a pair of those pulis tinted glasses you wear.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:15:49 PM by Legend »
the regime don't like it man

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2017, 05:18:09 PM »
Is this what you call mature?

What's that post got to do with anything?

You have just pulled up a comment which is pretty damn accurate to what we have all witnessed recently atleast.

Legend

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2017, 05:57:17 PM »
What's that post got to do with anything?

You have just pulled up a comment which is pretty damn accurate to what we have all witnessed recently atleast.

You said you were mature enough to listen to other opinions yet responded that I wear Pulis tinted glasses because I think we will have a good season.
the regime don't like it man

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2017, 06:05:54 PM »
You said you were mature enough to listen to other opinions yet responded that I wear Pulis tinted glasses because I think we will have a good season.

If you are going to the effort to search for my posts to prove a point, please, at least do it correctly.

I was replying to your posts where you said we will have a good FA cup run, hence me stating that we struggle in cups even against lower league teams.

Bit off topic for this thread isn't it?

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2017, 06:09:43 PM »
Their fans are always the problem for them, started the season well and to be fair look like they will go up but instead of being realistic they have convinced themselves that they will be knocking on the door of the top 6.

So next season when they are about 15th in November or maybe worse the good old south bank will be booing them at every opportunity because that’s what they do then it will go tits up for them because of their expectations.

Can’t wait for it to happen as well

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2017, 09:51:12 PM »
The Dingles are getting ahead of themselves as usual, there are many games to be played before promotion places are sorted. To any Dingle reading this, just remember that a few seasons ago, you led us by ELEVEN points with 7 games to go. I sincerely hope you have still got your "YOU LET US DOWN AGAIN" banner to unfurl.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

chrisabbey

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2017, 10:36:01 PM »
What is wrong with our supporters? They seem to have gone completely insane!! Wolves are doing very well and I think will take some stopping regards an automatic promotion place(although things can change!), what they are doing is nothing that we haven't done time and time again. West Bromwich Albion's last 5 championship campaign have seen us automatically promoted 4 times and lost in the play off final once!! Not finishing 12th,16th,10th,22nd, etc like they have done over the last 15 years! No wonder their getting excited! Us on the other hand have bladdered em more or less every time we've played, embarrassed the life out of em time and time and time and time again and are currently in our 8th consecutive premier league season on the bounce and we want to be them?? Jesus wept!!!

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2017, 11:30:29 PM »
What is wrong with our supporters? They seem to have gone completely insane!! Wolves are doing very well and I think will take some stopping regards an automatic promotion place(although things can change!), what they are doing is nothing that we haven't done time and time again. West Bromwich Albion's last 5 championship campaign have seen us automatically promoted 4 times and lost in the play off final once!! Not finishing 12th,16th,10th,22nd, etc like they have done over the last 15 years! No wonder their getting excited! Us on the other hand have bladdered em more or less every time we've played, embarrassed the life out of em time and time and time and time again and are currently in our 8th consecutive premier league season on the bounce and we want to be them?? Jesus wept!!!

No one on here as said such thing have they?

chrisabbey

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2017, 08:54:10 AM »
Well it certainly comes across that way, Albion fans crying their eyes out because wolves have played a very,very average villa side off the park and now because of that there is no way we could get near em in terms of Albion getting a positive result against em! Wolves may well come up and do well, they seem to have financial backing and seem to have a decent manager, but I think it's worth pointing out every single team in the premier league is better than Aston villa, every single one!

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2017, 03:12:51 PM »
Honved Syndrome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoI4AjgokU

Greatest team in the world......... apparently  ;) .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2017, 04:55:50 PM »
Honved Syndrome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoI4AjgokU

Greatest team in the world......... apparently  ;) .

My god has the game changed or what !
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

wobbs68

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2017, 08:14:59 AM »
Simple answer to the question is.......yes.  If we played our so called best  11 against them we would beat them 9 times out of 10. 

Raymond John

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2017, 09:25:21 AM »
My god has the game changed or what !

Lucky enough to have been there and when they beat Real Madrid.   May have been the Wolves but they were still great nights.     

Would go back to those football days like a shot.    Albion and Wolves competing to be the best team in the country.   I don't suppose we will ever see that again and sorry Standaman your father was right; the Albion 53/54 side was all he told you it was.

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2017, 09:56:18 AM »
Lucky enough to have been there and when they beat Real Madrid.   May have been the Wolves but they were still great nights.     

Would go back to those football days like a shot.    Albion and Wolves competing to be the best team in the country.   I don't suppose we will ever see that again and sorry Standaman your father was right; the Albion 53/54 side was all he told you it was.

Slightly off topic. No need to apologise I now realise how good they were and how far ahead that Buckingham was tactically to the rest of English football at the time. Growing up it was always irritating that my Dad viewed every team against the near impossible benchmark of that 53/54 side Allen was better than Astle etc.

My Dad's somewhat idiosyncratic view of all things Albion is revealing managers he adored Ronnie Allen (predictably), Johnny Giles, Ossie Ardilies and Tony Mowbray. Those he reviled Ron Saunders, Don Howe (never did he feel more let down by a manager) Ron Atkinson (a charlatan that took over Ronnie Allen's team)Bobby Gould and Roy Hodgson who he thought was dull as ditch water.

Like I say idiosyncratic and while he has passed away some years ago I don't think there is any doubt what he would have thought of the current set up.
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2017, 10:55:50 AM »
we don't win many games so highly unlikely
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2017, 02:19:17 PM »
We may well be swapping leagues the way we are shaping up so it's possibly immaterial.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

cads_ap_albion

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2017, 11:47:51 AM »
Given that we do not try to create chances, it is highly unlikely.

However if we played our best team with a positive mindset, I would suggest so.
Nice one Cyrille, nice one son

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2017, 12:46:41 PM »
Given that we do not try to create chances, it is highly unlikely.

However if we played our best team with a positive mindset, I would suggest so.

Trouble is...we have a negative man in charge.