Author Topic: Nacer Chadli (Sold to Monaco)  (Read 395595 times)

Floydy

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Nacer Chadli joins Albion
« Reply #1000 on: April 03, 2018, 04:57:57 PM »
Apparently fit to train this week and is in contention for the squad for the Swansea game.

Something smells a bit fishy to me.
Twitter: @floydy1983

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1001 on: April 03, 2018, 05:13:20 PM »
Pardew Left him out why Pullis Left him out because apparently he had an Argument with him Personally Would Like Chadli To Stay but Doubt it Feel Sorry for him.
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

weareblueweare white

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1002 on: April 03, 2018, 07:21:18 PM »
Apparently fit to train this week and is in contention for the squad for the Swansea game.

Wants to put himself in the shop window

yorkshire baggie

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #1003 on: April 03, 2018, 07:40:04 PM »
Best advice to the new manager...get rid!
That goes for Evans, Livermore, Barry and of course Myhill.
Evans will go for the 3 million his contract stipulates and good luck to anyone taking him on. Vastly overrated. Why the hell didnt we take the money last summer?
Chadli has no commitment to the club and refused to go to pre season training during the Pulis regime.
Livermore an England player? God help us!
Myhill a poor keeper who has freeloaded for far too long.
We need committed ambitious players willing to fight for the club the team and themselves.
And of course The less said about Gareth Barry the better. These 5 players show exactly what is wrong at the club and why we are in the mess we are now.
To be fair Chadli wasnt involved in the Barcelona escapade. The others were and should have had their contracts terminated at the time.
Chadli...He just cant be arsed!
Disgraceful.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1004 on: April 03, 2018, 10:00:49 PM »

Not really, Pardew already said last week chadli and sturridge  were close and maybe ready for the Swansea game.

chipperclark

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1005 on: April 06, 2018, 01:19:15 AM »
 ;D Is he playing against Swansea or broke another finger nail?? Don't know how they can pick up their wages every week without guilt!!

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1006 on: April 06, 2018, 03:59:25 AM »
The term 'swinging the lead' springs to mind whenever Chadli's name is mentioned. In other words, if he only got paid when he played then he would have been back in the line up weeks ago.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1007 on: April 06, 2018, 05:51:53 AM »
;D Is he playing against Swansea or broke another finger nail?? Don't know how they can pick up their wages every week without guilt!!

practice, lots and lots of practice
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1008 on: April 06, 2018, 07:28:15 AM »
If he is actually fit then I cannot see him playing much for us, he needs to protect himself for the World Cup

Makes you smile doesn't it >:(
MAGA!

Adder

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #1009 on: April 06, 2018, 08:55:34 AM »
If he is actually fit then I cannot see him playing much for us, he needs to protect himself for the World Cup

Makes you smile doesn't it >:(
But he'll need to prove his match fitness to get in the squad
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

MarkW

• Administrator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #1010 on: April 06, 2018, 09:34:03 AM »
But he'll need to prove his match fitness to get in the squad

Exactly. There are plenty of good attacking players who would get in ahead of Chadli, regardless of his injury struggles. The only way he would have gotten in this season is if he'd played well for us. Sitting on the sidelines doesn't help himself, and at his age this is probably his best chance of a good performance at the World Cup, both as a player and for Belgium as a whole. To say he wants to be injured, or doesn't want to play goes completely against his best interests

He/him

baggie38

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1011 on: April 07, 2018, 06:09:25 AM »
World cup just around the corner. Of course he will be fit today.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1012 on: April 07, 2018, 08:47:31 AM »
I'm not sure how people can knock him for falling out with the 2 managers that so many have wanted gone?
Wouldn't most of us tell Pardew where to go?

If he's back , he is massive for us
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1013 on: April 07, 2018, 01:41:19 PM »
I'm not sure how people can knock him for falling out with the 2 managers that so many have wanted gone?

For falling out with Pulls yes he didn't want to do Training in Austria so Pulis Dropped him due to lack of Commitment. But To then keep him out of the team and let him pick up injuries totally Pulis and Pardews fault
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

Cullompton baggie

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #1014 on: April 07, 2018, 07:53:22 PM »
Another week gone by and no appearance again from him!! must be awful picking you wages up for no effort
From Tividale to the Hawthorns

Adder

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #1015 on: April 07, 2018, 09:33:17 PM »

How do we know he fell out with Pardew ? Pardew picked him and he got injured first game back....and he didn't seem to be faking it. We've missed having him as an option but he had plenty to prove after going off the boil last season.

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1016 on: April 08, 2018, 12:04:41 PM »
Say it again chadlis  best position is playing just behind striker. Last season before he got injured Ron and nacer were starting to form a good understanding but on his return pulis had acquired Livermore and had gone back to stifling football so chadli had no  chance

frazzle

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1017 on: April 08, 2018, 12:36:09 PM »
I don't know why everyone is giving him a hard time. He's been injured. When he wasn't injured at the start of the season Pulis didn't pick him.

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1018 on: April 08, 2018, 02:16:59 PM »
I don't know why everyone is giving him a hard time. He's been injured. When he wasn't injured at the start of the season Pulis didn't pick him.

Agreed. I think he is arguably our most skilful player. Can't see why he would want to be "faking" his injury as some seem to be alledging. I'm not a medical expert, but Pardew for one recognised there was no merit in rushing back a player when there was a real risk of  aggravating the injury, and thereby being out for longer. 
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

boinging_along

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1019 on: April 09, 2018, 01:06:32 PM »

Because he wasn't fit enough after refusing to go on pre-season training.  When he was eventually picked he got injured.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #1020 on: April 09, 2018, 02:30:34 PM »
Because he wasn't fit enough after refusing to go on pre-season training.  When he was eventually picked he got injured.
My boss brought a Maseratti, Fantastic car but spent 75% of the time in the dealership being fixed, Guess what he drives now, clue, it doesn't start with an M !

chadders is a luxury we cannot afford, get shut !
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1021 on: April 09, 2018, 03:35:34 PM »
He does not want to play for us, and it's too late to help us now, so do what we should have done in August GET RID
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1022 on: April 09, 2018, 03:52:02 PM »

If only every team in the league went to Austria before the season started.... maybe they would all be as prepared as we were  ;D

Backofthenet

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #1023 on: April 09, 2018, 03:56:29 PM »
As far as I am concerned he has always been a total waste of space. It appears he thinks he's too good for us when in actual fact he failed to prove it.
I have been an advocate for a long time to get rid as I failed to see what he brought to the club.

The best thing we can do is pile as many of this bunch into a passing taxi and out the lot. They're quite adept at that anyway so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #1024 on: April 09, 2018, 03:57:28 PM »
If only every team in the league went to Austria before the season started.... maybe they would all be as prepared as we were  ;D

in fairness we did hit the ground running, sadly thats where the season ended !  >:(
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!