Author Topic: 19 Apr 2019 Albion 3 Hull City 2  (Read 21793 times)

Atomic

• WBA Coach

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2019, 10:49:58 PM »
Wouldn't be surprised at all to be honest. His body language today was of someone who was elsewhere. If its stupid money then I have no issue with the club not tying him down but if its a reasonable wage for a player of his age and ability then we have to ask questions.

Just seen the goals back and I think Johnstone is at fault for both of theirs. The first Harper lazily tracks back but Gibbs doesn't close him down and the ball seems to go through Johnstone and the second he flaps at it.

Just seen back too. Awful from Johnstone both goals, if anything the first was worse than the second. Don't know what he has to do to get dropped to be honest.

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2019, 11:02:55 PM »
Also worth factoring in Hegazi got injured early on, and Phillips was excellent and a big threat when he came on, before any negative play off statements. We have a great chance and I’m not letting doomsayers tell me otherwise! We’ve got 4 points off villa this season, yes it’s circumstantial with injuries etc, but it’ll be in their minds too. Will they perform on the big stage as well as their league form? Who knows.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2019, 11:21:14 PM »
assuming the inevitable happens we need someone to be whispering sweet nothings in Greaselicks ears, he's volatile enough to get sent off in a pressured game like the playoffs !
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2019, 09:49:56 AM »
assuming the inevitable happens we need someone to be whispering sweet nothings in Greaselicks ears, he's volatile enough to get sent off in a pressured game like the playoffs !

He's also sly enough to get one of ours sent off.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2019, 12:37:28 PM »
Need to be consolidating fourth place because home advantage in second leg in local derby will be huge.

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2019, 01:36:12 PM »
Did the job without ever hitting top form. Gayle’s record speaks for itself, superb. Johansen very good again as was Gibbs. HRK sadly not up to the task. If JRod is poor, which I don’t agree with, check out this guy. He just never looks like scoring. Let’s stay positive anyway. Automatic is still possible!  :P 8)

elkiellis

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2019, 10:03:00 PM »
Need to be consolidating fourth place because home advantage in second leg in local derby will be huge.
Normal teams this would apply I fancy our chances more in the away leg

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2019, 12:56:24 AM »
Normal teams this would apply I fancy our chances more in the away leg

Why? Shan has no pedigree in away games.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Dexy

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2019, 08:42:28 AM »
Poor defending for the first goal but not great keeping also , thats where you need him to do a bit extra . 2nd is just plain flapping , as somebody else posted Johnstone isn't mobile for a young player .
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Bobby Taylor- Still Super to me.