Author Topic: Seasons Finishing Place  (Read 5502 times)

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

Seasons Finishing Place
« on: November 10, 2015, 02:59:36 PM »
According to the Talk Sport Super Computer we are down to finish 14th with 42 points.
Our nearest and dearest down the road are predicted to finish 18th with 33 points.

http://talksport.com/football/premier-league-table-super-computer-predicts-final-bpl-table-201516-november-update?

I'd settle for that right now.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

seteefeet

• Senior Baggie

Re: Seasons Finishing Place
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 04:04:25 PM »
Rather finish 20th and win the cup.
Just can't get excited about finishing 14th.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 07:34:35 PM »
Me and my mates (a Blackpool supporter and Leeds supporter respectively) have a bet start of each season what the three relegated teams will be and where the Albion will finish.

The season we finished eighth I actually predicted eighth and prior to the end of the season they were laughing at my prediction.

For the first time ever this season one of my mates predicted higher than I did. I went for 12th, he went for 11th.

Got to be honest I think, dull as we look, we are going to finish above 14th...
but what I wouldn't give for a little excitement....
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 08:02:47 PM »
9th when it all washes out.  8)
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 09:03:34 PM »
Worried we will struggle to be honest  :-X Barely showed any threat at OT until that galling miss by Saido. Leicester was one of those games but have teams found us out? I'm worried, think we will get minimal points in our next few anyway.  :(

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 09:15:53 PM »

Genuinely LOVE a bit of upbeat. Go, Jacko, Go!!  ;D
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

FallOutBoy

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 09:25:39 PM »

Tony Pulis has never finished in the top half of the premier league. He's also never been relegated.

We'll be somewhere 12th - 14th, and hopefully the Villa will drop (although the inexperienced gaffers at Bournemouth and Norwich, and the general lack of quality in the Sunderland squad, might just see them jammy out of it again).

hardtobeat

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 10:44:44 PM »
18 th we´ll go down without some quality additions January :(
Baggie for life not just for Xmas

Baggy nerd

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 10:47:48 PM »
We will finish 15-17th. There is nowhere near enough quality to get any higher. However the organisation will definitely keep us up.

fpvmtimbdbo

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 07:19:39 AM »
Tony Pulis has never finished in the top half of the premier league. He's also never been relegated.

In fact it's even more remarkable than that! Tony Pulis has been managing for over 7 seasons in the Premier League and has only ever finished in either 11th, 12th, 13th or 14th.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 07:44:43 AM »
In fact it's even more remarkable than that! Tony Pulis has been managing for over 7 seasons in the Premier League and has only ever finished in either 11th, 12th, 13th or 14th.

Whats even more remarkable is your morbid fascination for a club that you don't support.......
MAGA!

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 08:36:13 AM »
Think we'll finish 11th with 45 points.

We'll (hopefully) move Gamboa, Pocognolli, Anichebe and maybe Lindegaard  on ( because they need regular football and aren't going to get it here) and Berahino will go if anyone comes in with an acceptable offer.

We'll replace them with a ball playing attack minded midfielder, a striker and maybe a defender.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 09:00:01 AM »
Top 12 is out of the equation from what I have seen so far, 14th will be very good and I already think personally there is just one place left for the drop although I realize that is a big assumption.

42-44 points and 14th would do nicely and like I said is realistic aim judging after 12 games.

People saying top 10 might as well go the full whack and say champions league  :D just not going to happen.

Baggy nerd

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2015, 12:04:01 PM »

It's not really remarkable is it though due to the way he sets teams up. They are never going to win enough games to get any higher. Equally they will stay in games and scrape enough wins/draws to keep out of the bottom 3.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2015, 12:20:32 PM »
Don't reply to anything from fpvmtimbdbo Baggy Nerd, he is not an Albion fan and is just a complete wind up merchant who seems to have nothing better to do that come out with stupid statements. He is obviously not online at the moment as he is at school.......

MAGA!

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 05:36:33 PM »
Don't reply to anything from fpvmtimbdbo Baggy Nerd, he is not an Albion fan and is just a complete wind up merchant who seems to have nothing better to do that come out with stupid statements. He is obviously not online at the moment as he is at school.......
...or having his daily dose of shock therapy. :D
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 05:52:24 PM »
Forty odd points around 14th /15th. Not a fantastic achievement with this squad roll on May only another 12 games to go
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.