Author Topic: 13 Mar 2019 Albion 3 Swansea City 0  (Read 33304 times)

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Ticket Info & Requests
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2019, 03:25:41 PM »
There were a number of season ticket holders that didn't attend. Overall home gate was 19,707 which is pathetic. 29,000 at Forest, 25K at Norwich, 25K at Derby. Absolutely shocking Albion.
The season ticket holder who normally sits in front of me wasn't there last night because he works nights!
In the championship, and with moved for TV games, he misses an awfull lot of games.
In my eyes he is a very good supporter as he still stumped up for his ST knowing he is going to miss a lot of games over a season and he has allready renewed for next season
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2019, 03:29:22 PM »
The season ticket holder who normally sits in front of me wasn't there last night because he works nights!
In the championship, and with moved for TV games, he misses an awfull lot of games.
In my eyes he is a very good supporter as he still stumped up for his ST knowing he is going to miss a lot of games over a season and he has allready renewed for next season

That's fine I do realise there are genuine reasons why some people can't attend from time to time, I don't criticise anybody for genuine reasons. Some didn't attend last night because they are still sulking like kids because of Moore and Jones sacking. People like that do my head in they remind me of the people who want a second referendum because they didn't get their own way with the Brexit vote.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 03:45:48 PM by Atomic »

Albion79

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #227 on: March 14, 2019, 03:42:29 PM »
I wasnt very happy about the Darren Moore sacking but unfortunately going the games as an Albion fan is like being in a dead end relationship -  its not going anywhere but you persist anyway on the hope it might and things may change!

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2019, 03:43:17 PM »
Just watched it again on EFL.
A definite penalty for us. (Referee's guide dog didn't point it out to him).).
We were still lucky a lot of times though.
The gods must have been smiling on us.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #229 on: March 14, 2019, 06:52:18 PM »
I know it's about opinions, but I'm not sure how you got to this conclusion. We were quite literally the opposite in terms of play both in and out of possession. We didn't pass out from the back and we closed Swansea down in their own third. SJ seemed to have more confidence and the players seemed to have more of an idea of positions.

I agree Swansea posed a large threat, but that's football. SJ pulled off about 4 top saves, they missed a penalty and hit the post.

Except we did still pass it out from the back.. We only really started going long after Dawson went off injured.