Author Topic: Hello  (Read 5795 times)

Astleistheking

• WBA Newbie

Hello
« on: February 10, 2020, 01:00:24 PM »
Hi - new poster here, I have had an account for a while but never used until now.
I was posting on wbaunofficial but of late its been taken over by idiots and a few arrogant people who want to argue all the time but then get very upset when you stand your ground.
I'm hoping this board is a bit more down to earth and not as full of ego as that place.....

BoingFlyer

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 01:06:11 PM »
Hi - new poster here, I have had an account for a while but never used until now.
I was posting on wbaunofficial but of late its been taken over by idiots and a few arrogant people who want to argue all the time but then get very upset when you stand your ground.
I'm hoping this board is a bit more down to earth and not as full of ego as that place.....

Hello and welcome!

Errrmmm. At lease the Mods stop things getting out of hand here  ;D
Make Mercia Great Again. #MMGA

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 01:07:58 PM »
Hi mate. Welcome.

I post on WBAUnofficial sometimes as well but this site is much better and much better run.

Enjoy your stay.

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 01:54:26 PM »
Welcome, I have posted on other sites before, this site is very fairly moderated, the mods do a great job overall, but don't tell them I said so, looking forward to your views on all things Baggies.
Baggie in Southampton

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 02:41:46 PM »
Hello Astleistheking, I'm sure you'll find debating here a bit more civilised and we have a very good group of mods that makes sure it stays that way.

We have single minded and outspoken posters with their own forthright views and opinions that you will never change, but it's not a problem. We also have posters that post excellent, informed and well thought through posts, I'm sure you will acquaint yourself with these individuals overtime, if you haven't already.

But we are a Liquorice All-sorts bunch on here really and welcome new ideas and diverse debates and debating.

So, welcome aboard and I look forward to reading posts from you soon  ;)   
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.