Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2070086 times)

gazberg

• WBA Manager

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7175 on: April 05, 2019, 10:06:54 PM »
Been going to the Albion since 1985 as a nipper and nobody i remember gave a toss about Wolves. Only gave a toss when we got proper 5hit and had to play them as we dropped down the divisions. Everryone i knew hated Villa and all the Villa fans i knew hated us.

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7176 on: April 05, 2019, 10:25:27 PM »
Christ I hope that Albion/Villa rivalry isn’t the future.

I grew up on Albion/Wolves and the atmosphere both home and away was fanstastic and absolutely horrible at the same time, you definitely knew about it when you were going to Molineux.

Villa away this season was great as we won but in terms of a derby day feel it didn’t really do it for me. Stoke away the week before was so much better in terms of atmosphere and rowdiness.

Villa just seem to focus on Birmingham as you can see by the attendances when they play them compared to when they play us over the years.

Cant beat a BCD though; the whole feeling from about 4 days before is just totally different to any other.

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7177 on: April 06, 2019, 07:03:55 AM »
Christ I hope that Albion/Villa rivalry isn’t the future.

I grew up on Albion/Wolves and the atmosphere both home and away was fanstastic and absolutely horrible at the same time, you definitely knew about it when you were going to Molineux.

Villa away this season was great as we won but in terms of a derby day feel it didn’t really do it for me. Stoke away the week before was so much better in terms of atmosphere and rowdiness.

Villa just seem to focus on Birmingham as you can see by the attendances when they play them compared to when they play us over the years.

Cant beat a BCD though; the whole feeling from about 4 days before is just totally different to any other.

This one million times over , the blues game last Friday had more fire and passion then nearly every Albion villa game I’ve been to

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7178 on: April 06, 2019, 06:28:16 PM »
Yeah, vile don't care about us, keep telling yourself that when they sing f the albion.

Maybe, it is Burton they are referring to.

It's funny how you can speak for all vile fans jacko.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7179 on: April 07, 2019, 06:42:55 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and breathe.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7180 on: April 07, 2019, 06:43:16 PM »
That's as good as it gets for these f****rs. Their messiah manager (who they all wanted out after a home defeat to Huddersfield) has absolutely sh*t the bed with his substitutions. Tremendous stuff that will live long in the memory.

Wo1ve5 Ay They?
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

wba_1996

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7181 on: April 07, 2019, 06:51:19 PM »
If ever a fanbase deserved to get dumped out of a Semi Final in that fashion it's that bunch of inbreds. Massive fight on their hands to stay in a European spot now, if they fail to finish 7th they've done nothing we didn't manage to do with a far lower budget.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7182 on: April 07, 2019, 07:00:11 PM »
If ever a fanbase deserved to get dumped out of a Semi Final in that fashion it's that bunch of inbreds. Massive fight on their hands to stay in a European spot now, if they fail to finish 7th they've done nothing we didn't manage to do with a far lower budget.

Cant see past Everton and Fritzls mate for 7th. Expect both Leicester and Watford to finish above them too.

Viva NES.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7183 on: April 07, 2019, 07:07:09 PM »

Cant see past Everton and Fritzls mate for 7th. Expect both Leicester and Watford to finish above them too.

Viva NES.

“Larga Vida” NES, is I think, more appropriate  :D
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7184 on: April 07, 2019, 07:08:48 PM »
absolutely fantastic!!! If someone asked me how I'd want a wolves semi final to go I would pick it exactly like that.

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7185 on: April 07, 2019, 07:20:03 PM »
Shame really, dings against City would have been a great final for the football purists, they've been a breath of fresh air in the Prem with the style of football they play, hope they go on to get Europe, some of their players would grace the competition & I don't think their fans views & expectations are that different from ourselves, just they got lucky with their owners, fair play to them I say, those scummy vile b**tards from witton on the other hand  >:(   
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7186 on: April 07, 2019, 07:21:37 PM »

Well said!!! Every cloud....
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

ComebackStrodds

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7187 on: April 07, 2019, 07:28:43 PM »
Well a sweet end to what has been a poor footballing weekend for us and the saddlers

GREGMT

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7188 on: April 07, 2019, 07:29:17 PM »
Losing Wembley Semi Finalists Ay We

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7189 on: April 07, 2019, 07:30:03 PM »
Shame really, dings against City would have been a great final for the football purists, they've been a breath of fresh air in the Prem with the style of football they play, hope they go on to get Europe, some of their players would grace the competition & I don't think their fans views & expectations are that different from ourselves, just they got lucky with their owners, fair play to them I say, those scummy vile b**tards from witton on the other hand  >:(

Put it on SM and think I saw someone else on here say it too, I'd rather Villa won the Champions League again than the D1ngle5 have any success.

As has been said, they've spent well over £100 million to do something we did while still in the Championship. F**k 'Em.

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7190 on: April 07, 2019, 07:32:11 PM »
Brilliant !

Wonderful viewing second half onwards and the clowns thought they had it sewn up making even sweeter.

A sh8te footballing weekend ends on a fantastic note as I just could not stomach that lot in a major final!!
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7191 on: April 07, 2019, 07:33:53 PM »

Wind up merchant :)

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7192 on: April 07, 2019, 07:45:58 PM »
It's a beautiful day! Where are you Jimbo The Mexican? I'm laughing again. 
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7193 on: April 07, 2019, 07:51:04 PM »
I'm still crying. Tears of joy are the best ones aren't they.

I'm making fajitas tomorrow Jimbo. No really I am.

wba_1996

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7194 on: April 07, 2019, 08:57:44 PM »

Watford were by far the more attacking team and showed more intent from the first whistle. Wolves are a very effective counter attacking team, they play nothing like City, it's why they upset the big teams but struggle against the bottom 6 who park the bus and say "open us up". They've got 4 or 5 very good players and the rest are the usual midtable steady eddies.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love us to have the type of forward-planning and intelligent recruitment they've shown, but they're a million miles from the top 6 and FFP will ensure that always remains the case.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7195 on: April 07, 2019, 09:19:17 PM »
Not that bad a weekend after all  :P
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7196 on: April 07, 2019, 09:24:20 PM »
It really doesn’t take a lot to make us happy, now does it?  8)
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7197 on: April 07, 2019, 10:01:07 PM »

Ben Foster is still one of us really  ;D

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7198 on: April 07, 2019, 10:17:18 PM »

Ben Foster is still one of us really  ;D

Fantastic by Ben !

Been some hilarious and clever stuff on social media tonight celebrating the Dingles demise.

Jimmy

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7199 on: April 07, 2019, 10:17:33 PM »
Still  ;D ;D ;D