Author Topic: FA Cup 3rd Round - Charlton Athletic (A)  (Read 21361 times)

WoysWunderful

• Youth Baggie

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round - Charlton Athletic (A)
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2019, 02:37:57 PM »
Anybody remember last time we went to The Valley in the cup and that bird in the flats behind was entertaining the fans at half time with a strip show?  ;D ;D

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2019, 04:44:27 PM »
Anybody remember last time we went to The Valley in the cup and that bird in the flats behind was entertaining the fans at half time with a strip show?  ;D ;D
yes mate! The last twice i have been to Charlton she was performing. According to a copper in the ground it's a normal occurrence he even told us her name!!

timdon

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2019, 05:42:16 PM »
yes mate! The last twice i have been to Charlton she was performing. According to a copper in the ground it's a normal occurrence he even told us her name!!
Haha, haven't heard this story before. Pray tell more.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2019, 06:49:34 PM »
Haha, haven't heard this story before. Pray tell more.
There is a bkock of flats that over looks the ground onto the away end, this bird comes out on to the balcony and Strips off and starts jiggling her jugs! So up goes the cry of get your t!!ts out for the lads then after she as done this off comes the rest. To be fair though it's been about 8 years since i last went she may have moved or shrivelled up by now  :o ;)

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2019, 11:16:15 PM »
I hope I never get in your taxi!

Just looked at our up coming fixtures over Christmas / new year see what aways I might be able to do. 

Almost certainly be a heavily weakened side in the cup because with how it falls this year the FA cup is right after 3 games in 6 days (thur-sun-wed).
How do you know he drives a taxi?
If he doesn’t, why would you get in one that already has a fare ?

I’m concerned about your hobbies 😂
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2019, 01:30:22 PM »

I missed the start of the game because of her the dirty cat, it was nothing to do with me being a pervy voyeur of course  ;D .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2019, 08:49:27 PM »
Game confirmed for Sunday 5th January 2.01 kick off

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2019, 09:00:32 PM »
Have I missed something?
Why the extra minute?

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2019, 09:15:37 PM »
Have I missed something?
Why the extra minute?
All games that weekend are kicking off a minute late something to do with mental health awareness.

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2019, 08:18:57 AM »
Would someone be so kind as to come on here and indicate when the more central areas of the stand have been released for sale please I am a HST  and don't fancy being in the far corner for this one
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

Norfolk Baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2019, 12:29:37 PM »

I went to a cup match at Leyton Orient, must be ten or twelve years ago.  Similar arrangement with flats overlooking the ground and a rather well oiled young lady who (with significant encouragement from the baggies faithful), delivered a cleavage flash.  I think that got a bigger round of applause than any action in the match!

Dan87uk

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2019, 01:07:03 PM »
Would someone be so kind as to come on here and indicate when the more central areas of the stand have been released for sale please I am a HST  and don't fancy being in the far corner for this one

I think quite a few are waiting for the next couple of blocks to go on sale before they purchase (me included) for this very reason, which unfortunatley means it's stuck with a couple of hundred tickets in the only 2 open blocks that nobody wants to buy. Hopefully the club realise and get the next blocks opened up.
The Only Dependable Thing About The Future Is Uncertainty

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2019, 04:17:40 PM »
Might speed things up if those wanting tickets for the more central areas bought one for the areas that are available and then swapped them over once the other areas are available. If that is possible.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2019, 02:09:06 PM »
I think quite a few are waiting for the next couple of blocks to go on sale before they purchase (me included) for this very reason, which unfortunatley means it's stuck with a couple of hundred tickets in the only 2 open blocks that nobody wants to buy. Hopefully the club realise and get the next blocks opened up.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that away ticket sale block order is at the discretion of the home team.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2019, 02:48:33 PM »
Just looked on the OS.

The order of block ticket sale release is the same for the league game too.

Utterly pants.

Dan87uk

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2019, 09:35:04 AM »
Just looked on the OS.

The order of block ticket sale release is the same for the league game too.

Utterly pants.

The league game is already down to the last 500 or so tickets - it's going to be a great away day out for us by the looks!

The Cup Game predictably sold most of the seats within 30 mins of it openeing but don;t know if Charlton will open up any more blocks now until the rest are filled. Will probably only be a 3rd of how many we are taking for the league the following week.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2019, 09:49:32 AM »
The league game is already down to the last 500 or so tickets - it's going to be a great away day out for us by the looks!

The Cup Game predictably sold most of the seats within 30 mins of it openeing but don;t know if Charlton will open up any more blocks now until the rest are filled. Will probably only be a 3rd of how many we are taking for the league the following week.

So far only the lower tier is on sale for both games. The lower tier holds about 1,950 and our maximum allocation is 3,400. The cup game is nowhere near sold out as only three blocks (A, B and C) have gone on sale thus far. I might have another look if there's anything decent in Block D (I prefer being central and to the back) for the cup game as I don't see us having a 3,400 turn out for a game which is being repeated the week after. I'll probably hold out for the upper tier going on sale in the league game though.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2019, 10:08:49 AM »
So far only the lower tier is on sale for both games. The lower tier holds about 1,950 and our maximum allocation is 3,400. The cup game is nowhere near sold out as only three blocks (A, B and C) have gone on sale thus far. I might have another look if there's anything decent in Block D (I prefer being central and to the back) for the cup game as I don't see us having a 3,400 turn out for a game which is being repeated the week after. I'll probably hold out for the upper tier going on sale in the league game though.

Sod it, in a moment of weakness I've just bought tickets towards the front for both games.

Can't miss the league game anyway, it's my birthday and the wife's paying  ;D .

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2019, 12:03:00 PM »
Sold just over 900 for the cup and over 1,500 for the League match.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

Dan87uk

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2019, 11:49:05 PM »

damn, I was meant to put "Sold most of the seats in the middle block near the goal", didn't mean the whole thing, my bad.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2019, 01:33:19 AM »
Bit of a pooh show this, away season ticket holders offered corner flag lower only.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2019, 06:22:44 AM »
Bit of a rubbish show this, away season ticket holders offered corner flag lower only.
To be fair I am an away season ticket holder, and have found that by attending the ticket office,  rather than going online, I have sometimes been able to get a ticket in an area not yet released online.
I am not sure whether this is the norm, and I do feel that this should always be the case for ASTH's and should be part of the deal. There are not that many of us for it to be a problem.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

Brummie Road

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2019, 11:00:13 AM »
To be fair I am an away season ticket holder, and have found that by attending the ticket office,  rather than going online, I have sometimes been able to get a ticket in an area not yet released online.
I am not sure whether this is the norm, and I do feel that this should always be the case for ASTH's and should be part of the deal. There are not that many of us for it to be a problem.

I'm a Home Season Ticket holder and called into the Ticket Office on the way to work a couple of days ago and got seats in Block D Lower even though that Block wasn't yet released online so yes, it does seem that if obtaining the tickets direct from the Ticket Office in person (appreciate for many this is not a convenient option) then more Blocks are available than if trying online only.

Not quite sure why this is? but the tickets showing as sold online for the Cup match don't reflect sales from Block D which you can get in person.