Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2556535 times)

section5

• Youth Baggie

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #9775 on: January 06, 2017, 02:32:59 PM »
Whoever is in charge of this site,would you consider removing this section completely,i think that our fans are sick of him,hearing about him, and just want to delete him from our club,he has no respect for the club that has made his name.

I'd love that to be done by the end of this month, have a feeling he's going to waste away for another 6 months and do us over. Shame really on everyone's behalf that we couldn't get him to his potential on the pitch with us over past couple years then have a mutual, amicable parting of ways. Undeniably talented but undeniably a negative influence that has affected the  club as a whole. Onwards and upwards, much rather someone like HRK who might not be as naturally gifted , but has the right attitude and level of professionalism to represent the club on and off the pitch

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9776 on: January 06, 2017, 02:33:21 PM »
I haven't seen the snapchat post just the picture from it but I assume the players may have been told who will be playing against Derby tomorrow. I'm not making excuses as he's a complete bell end but he may have been told he's not going to be involved and with it being a cup tie he may have thought it was the perfect opportunity to get back in the squad.

I'm bored of it all too, in all honesty I'm not even that bothered what happens either way now as we've been doing well without him and not sure where he fits into the side anymore even if he is at his best.
Exactly.

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9777 on: January 06, 2017, 02:37:10 PM »
Can you imagine the days where any mention of him is in the 'Ex Players Thread'   ;D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 03:09:16 PM by Dexy »

darby009

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9778 on: January 06, 2017, 03:28:26 PM »
He really is a very petulant and immature individual. I agree that he hasn't been an Albion player for a very long time and I how get very bored whenever I see his name mentioned in an article.

He was a good player for 12 month in what we now realise more than ever was a poor side.  Given our attacking set up now and the players we have, even if he was fit I don't actually believe he is good enough to get in our starting line up..... he can't play Rondons role, isn't as good out wide as the current wide players and is not even fit to lace chadli's boots as a support just behind SR..... so to me if we lose him for nothing I really don't care.

The Saido supporters can say all they want but he will not be a loss, the deals we were offered for him were no where near the £20m mentioned... to get that amount and hit all the clauses he would,have had to score the winning goal in the World Cup final for England... in addition and not trying to sound arrogant any potential decent transfer fee now pales in to insignificance with the tv money now available due to what looks like another season pretty much secured in the prem and the wealth of our new owner who seems to be willing to invest funds...

For me I would love nothing more than to never hear his name in an article again, I believe he loves the controversy and loves everyone talking about him... I may be proven wrong but I think his career is already shot and he will turn out to be another flop similar to Francis Jeffers... he had one great season, got a move and plunged down the leagues into obscurity .....

Saying all this china are spending money on hasbeens so maybe we do have a chance of getting a wad for him lol....

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9779 on: January 06, 2017, 03:39:56 PM »
Can you imagine the days where any mention of him is in the 'Ex Players Thread'   ;D

exactly, we can carry on the debate in there
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

wolverhampton baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9780 on: January 06, 2017, 04:20:13 PM »
will he be or has he been disciplined by The Club over his use of social media? I work in an industry (banking) where there is an acceptable IT use policy and certainly showing disrespect for your employer would leave you potentially facing disciplinary procedures   
Born and bred in Dudley

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9781 on: January 06, 2017, 04:21:28 PM »
Not going to show anymore interest to anything he does or say's. The "man" is a prize penis. The sooner he is gone the better.

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9782 on: January 06, 2017, 04:52:18 PM »
Stoke have, apparently, asked us to name our price. I'd cut our losses and accept £10m now, assuming we'd get something similar at an end of season tribunal. We could then reinvest the £10m on his replacement.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9783 on: January 06, 2017, 08:41:16 PM »
Ultimately, no matter how much we all might feel he has hurt our club with disrespect, it's HIS career he has willfully disassembled. He's spent what, 18 months is it, not sure, being a poor team player, and generally getting himself out of form.

We will boing back from this much more effectively than he will. You only have to see the team spirit on the pitch since he hasn't been around to know that.

If he can ever shrink his ego sufficiently that it fits back into his head (or his shorts, wherever the hell it is he keeps his brain) he might be a good player again. Can't see him doing it. If Pulis can't straighten him out I don't know who can.

I wonder if he notices on here he has hundreds of pages written about him and what he thinks. Oscar Wilde said 'there's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's NOT being talked about'. In this case I'd disagree.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #9784 on: January 06, 2017, 11:44:24 PM »
Lots of media reporting the Pulis/Saido fitness issue tomorrow, every transfer window turns into the Berahino saga, the sooner he's someone else's pain the better.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9785 on: January 06, 2017, 11:50:51 PM »
Ultimately, no matter how much we all might feel he has hurt our club with disrespect, it's HIS career he has willfully disassembled. He's spent what, 18 months is it, not sure, being a poor team player, and generally getting himself out of form.

We will boing back from this much more effectively than he will. You only have to see the team spirit on the pitch since he hasn't been around to know that.

If he can ever shrink his ego sufficiently that it fits back into his head (or his shorts, wherever the hell it is he keeps his brain) he might be a good player again. Can't see him doing it. If Pulis can't straighten him out I don't know who can.

I wonder if he notices on here he has hundreds of pages written about him and what he thinks. Oscar Wilde said 'there's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's NOT being talked about'. In this case I'd disagree.

This. Players will come and go. The club will always be here. We've obviously not struggled without him. Could say he's a bit bitter that we're doing so well without him

royhan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9786 on: January 07, 2017, 01:44:17 AM »
I think TP is playing a dangerous financial game with his 'he's not fit comments'. There is clearly an ulterior motive in these regular comments but they could cost Albion millions at the end of the day. Berahino's agent could broker a deal with a foreign club that would give our club peanuts at the end of the day. Forget the mind games TP. Just sell him TP -- NOW.

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9787 on: January 07, 2017, 02:01:24 AM »
Don't know the closed door conversations the club and saido are like but the spat which has started again in another transfer window between TP and the striker is becoming tiresome just get the best price for him and move on as this looks bad for club

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9788 on: January 07, 2017, 09:06:31 AM »
He is refusing to sign a contract

It took 2 trips to a conditioning place and he still isn't fit, I'm sure there have been behind closed doors games he has played and still the management don't think he is fit enough

Why would play him when he clearly doesn't want to be here and other players have worked hard on their fitness and are happy to sign contracts and play here

Tell me the last player in our team that took to social media on a constant basis to force getting into the team or voice his displeasure at not being selected??

The guys an immature bell, one of these expectant millennial children who think they are special and deserve everything they want

Can't wait for him to go, we won't miss him, couldn't careless if he went on a free if I'm honest, if he goes free it means he's had to go abroad and his career has been stalled which he deserves as he is not humble enough to get his head down and earn a move

Can see him at Stoke tbh which will make him look a real bell as he will be making a sideways/backwards move which isn't the move he thinks he rightly deserves..not good enough for top 4/6 and not good enough for our first XI anymore

Anyone see the scripture quoted on his twitter?? Regarding gaining the world if you sell your soul...perhaps he should read his bible more and understand it before quoting scriptures to make him look god fearing...this guy will be selling his soul to the highest bidder!! Shows him up for the very thick person he is
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 09:09:37 AM by tommcneill »
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9789 on: January 08, 2017, 03:38:20 PM »
Glasgow rangers interested?. Overseas club
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9790 on: January 08, 2017, 04:18:31 PM »
Glasgow rangers interested?. Overseas club

I'd love him to go there

The final piece in the dismantling of his career

Couldn't careless about him he is one of these millennial kids who thinks he is special no matter what

I can go for a jog infact I'm about to goto the gym and workout doesn't mean I'm fit

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #9791 on: January 08, 2017, 05:04:45 PM »
Rangers could never afford him.

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9792 on: January 08, 2017, 05:19:33 PM »
Rangers can afford him when the agreement would be that he is sold on for £25m+ after never kicking a ball for them.

overseas baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9793 on: January 08, 2017, 05:21:11 PM »
Rangers can afford him when the agreement would be that he is sold on for £25m+ after never kicking a ball for them.

Nobody would pay more than £10m for him based on his past two seasons

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9794 on: January 08, 2017, 05:25:04 PM »

How can you say that when we have turned down down offers double that in the last 6 months?

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9795 on: January 08, 2017, 05:56:05 PM »

Would be in the summer when all they have to cover is a nominal tribunal fee and his wage/signing on fee.

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9796 on: January 08, 2017, 06:03:03 PM »
Just glad this saga is nearly over    i don't even consider him an Albion player he has been as good as useless to us for two years if he goes for £500,000 so be it.

Bigrob80

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #9797 on: January 08, 2017, 06:36:14 PM »
Looked to me like he was running down the road to nowhere in that vid! 😂

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9798 on: January 08, 2017, 06:39:25 PM »
Someone posted on Facebook that there is a clause in his contract that no matter what we receive at least 8 million for him wherever he goes once his contract expires

Don't believe it for a second but football does surprise you sometimes

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9799 on: January 08, 2017, 06:43:07 PM »
Can`t be true if your contract has expired you arn`t owned by the club that means you can do as you wish