Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2556342 times)

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #9300 on: October 04, 2016, 04:36:19 PM »
I'd love to know whats going on behind the scenes  ???

For a guy with no talent, poor in every way shape or form, over weight, don't want to be here, don't get on with other players and not allowed around the youth players.... He ain't half done bad for himself to get the club offering him a new improved contract for the second time.

Maybe the board should let the fans run the club, would be a perfect club then im guessing seen as everyone on here knows better, have better financial and management skills and are better scouts with better judgement of young players?  :P

Seriously though, it should be the club people are not happy with... not saido. He don't want to be here, the fans don't want him here - the feeling is mutual from both parties.... its the club that are not letting him leave!

timdon

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9301 on: October 04, 2016, 08:05:43 PM »
I'd love to know whats going on behind the scenes  ???

For a guy with no talent, poor in every way shape or form, over weight, don't want to be here, don't get on with other players and not allowed around the youth players.... He ain't half done bad for himself to get the club offering him a new improved contract for the second time.

Maybe the board should let the fans run the club, would be a perfect club then im guessing seen as everyone on here knows better, have better financial and management skills and are better scouts with better judgement of young players?  :P

Seriously though, it should be the club people are not happy with... not saido. He don't want to be here, the fans don't want him here - the feeling is mutual from both parties.... its the club that are not letting him leave!
Are you sure about this, I mean absolutely sure, because a lot of people seem to think that Saido turned down moves to Stoke and Newcastle, and if that is true, your argument kind of falls down somewhat.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9302 on: October 04, 2016, 08:20:25 PM »
Are you sure about this, I mean absolutely sure, because a lot of people seem to think that Saido turned down moves to Stoke and Newcastle, and if that is true, your argument kind of falls down somewhat.

Im not 100% sure NO.

But according to this forum the board have denied the move to any club, why would saido turn down a move to any club if he wants to get away as much as people on here are saying?

Only going off what the reliable ITK people are saying  :D

timdon

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9303 on: October 04, 2016, 08:33:32 PM »
Im not 100% sure NO.

But according to this forum the board have denied the move to any club, why would saido turn down a move to any club if he wants to get away as much as people on here are saying?

Only going off what the reliable ITK people are saying  :D
I honestly cannot recall any reliable ITK poster saying this, but I stand to be corrected. Many things are said on this forum, but very little is strictly factual  :D :D

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9304 on: October 04, 2016, 09:48:19 PM »
I honestly cannot recall any reliable ITK poster saying this, but I stand to be corrected. Many things are said on this forum, but very little is strictly factual :D :D

You ain't kidding! ;D
Baggie in Southampton

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9305 on: October 05, 2016, 08:04:08 AM »
This is taken from the September meeting of the Albion Assembly & spoken by Richard Garlick & Nick Hammond.

* What is the situation with Saido Berahino? Is his head in the right place?

NH replied that the Club had the funds to buy a new forward and would have entered negotiations to sell Saido if another like-for-like striker was added. If that was not the case in the summer window then he would stay and when the Sakho deal broke down, no other target fitted the bill.

RG said that he was aware there were frustrations the club didn't push on with the Sakho deal. But Berahino had been in superb form during pre-season and Albion would have looked "pretty silly" letting a player out one door who was "fit and raring to go" while recruiting a player "we knew wouldn't be fit for several weeks."

The Club would have liked to have brought in another forward and will if one presents itself in January - but finding the right fit was critical. In the meantime, the Club knew it had taken a financial risk on Saido and "only time will tell if it’s right."

NH agreed that Saido was in top form in pre-season, as good as ever, and knew now he had to perform this season for his own sake as much as anything. "It’s in everyone’s interests and the view at the club is he will deliver," he said.

Read more at http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/wba-albion-assembly-meeting-baggies-3304561.aspx#zEFQgod9lTrG0qpV.99
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

darbolina

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #9306 on: October 05, 2016, 08:48:24 AM »
This is taken from the September meeting of the Albion Assembly & spoken by Richard Garlick & Nick Hammond.

Saido 'fit and raring to go'? Didn't Pulis recently say if he can get fit (physically and mentally) then he would welcome him back and be happy he signed a new contract.

It's this kind of inconsistency from Pulis/ the club (they appear to be on different sides) which frustrates me so much atm.

In any event, looking on the pitch, Saido is not fit and raring to go. Therefore, the decision not to replace him in the summer already looks awful.

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9307 on: October 05, 2016, 09:16:57 AM »
Why does everyone harp on about Berahino the idiot has done nothing but disrespect our club with his antics off the pitch and his none actions on the pitch.  The sooner he`s gone the better doesn't deserve to be here and I for one don`t want him here GET RID NOW  and stop talking about the little s!!t.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #9308 on: October 05, 2016, 09:37:49 AM »
Why does everyone harp on about Berahino the idiot has done nothing but disrespect our club with his antics off the pitch and his none actions on the pitch.  The sooner he`s gone the better doesn't deserve to be here and I for one don`t want him here GET RID NOW  and stop talking about the little s!!t.

We can't get rid now, we can only sell during a transfer window.

As we are short of strikers it would be better for all concerned if Berahino got his act together, but I seriously doubt that will happen.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9309 on: October 05, 2016, 09:54:27 AM »
I know we can`t get rid but if we were down to no fit strikers I would throw the young kids in rather than play a player who doesn't want to be here and I don't want him anywhere near the squad.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9310 on: October 05, 2016, 10:30:35 AM »
I know we can`t get rid but if we were down to no fit strikers I would throw the young kids in rather than play a player who doesn't want to be here and I don't want him anywhere near the squad.

Maybe YOU need to realise what YOU, ME or ANY other fan wants.... the club are going to do what THEY think is best (im with you on thinking a new contract is ridiculous - unless he starts playing and scoring my opinion will stay the same).

But we can't criticize a person for acting/ talking like a complete tw*t and salking... if we are salking ourselves. pot kettle black.

It is what it is, ive said for a while since its all been going on that i can see him being here longer than people on here are saying and many times ive been shot down for thinking that.... well guess what, its true and happening. 

Me personally, if he don't want to be here then let him go, we never paid a transfer fee for him so we are not losing out in terms of money... we have invested money into the academy but there will be many young players who just don't make first team football, that's the way it is.  But the club see it as a £20m profit... you really think they are going to want him to leave? they will do everything they can to persuade him to stay because regardless if you or anyone else like it or not... the club have seen something in him that they believe is worth keeping and working with.

Saido is a west bromwich albion player, along with every other player at OUR club... There are an handful of players that shouldn't be here - for reasons such as they are simply not good enough/past their time now but we can't help that its either grow up, shut up and support OUR club or we can all salk like little girls whilst the outcome remains the same  ;D

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9311 on: October 05, 2016, 01:09:58 PM »
Maybe YOU need to realise what YOU, ME or ANY other fan wants.... the club are going to do what THEY think is best (im with you on thinking a new contract is ridiculous - unless he starts playing and scoring my opinion will stay the same).

But we can't criticize a person for acting/ talking like a complete tw*t and salking... if we are salking ourselves. pot kettle black.

It is what it is, ive said for a while since its all been going on that i can see him being here longer than people on here are saying and many times ive been shot down for thinking that.... well guess what, its true and happening. 

Me personally, if he don't want to be here then let him go, we never paid a transfer fee for him so we are not losing out in terms of money... we have invested money into the academy but there will be many young players who just don't make first team football, that's the way it is.  But the club see it as a £20m profit... you really think they are going to want him to leave? they will do everything they can to persuade him to stay because regardless if you or anyone else like it or not... the club have seen something in him that they believe is worth keeping and working with.

Saido is a west bromwich albion player, along with every other player at OUR club... There are an handful of players that shouldn't be here - for reasons such as they are simply not good enough/past their time now but we can't help that its either grow up, shut up and support OUR club or we can all salk like little girls whilst the outcome remains the same 
Psst! It's sulk. Just thought you'd like to know. ;)
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9312 on: October 05, 2016, 03:05:28 PM »
hi adamw1109 I can criticize anyone about anything at anytime if anyone takes any notice its up to them, as for sulking its not my stile its not sulking when you dislike someone I`ve been supporting the Albion for a very long time and in all that time I have never known any player have so much disrespect for a club with his antics on and of the pitch, If you like him good on you but don`t try telling me who I can like or not, and as for supporting our club I do it with a passion  so I don't` need to SULK like someone on here does.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9313 on: October 05, 2016, 04:11:53 PM »
hi adamw1109 I can criticize anyone about anything at anytime if anyone takes any notice its up to them, as for sulking its not my stile its not sulking when you dislike someone I`ve been supporting the Albion for a very long time and in all that time I have never known any player have so much disrespect for a club with his antics on and of the pitch, If you like him good on you but don`t try telling me who I can like or not, and as for supporting our club I do it with a passion  so I don't` need to SULK like someone on here does.

Since when did i tell you who you can like or not? - I didn't so read before you comment.

you support our club with a passion, great, me too but as for you "not needing to SULK like someone on here does" - i beg to differ reading your last two posts on this thread  :P

Once again, another example of someone throwing their toys out the pram because their post was not agreed with, oh the maturity... and our players are the immature ones?  :o

Sorry if i touched a nerve hun, don't take things too personal it could cause stress  :-*

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9314 on: October 05, 2016, 04:42:58 PM »
That`s not sulking its stating an opinion as for you I won`t shut up iv`e every right to offer my opinion on this subject if you don`t like my opinion go and SULK on another board and stop bitching at me.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9315 on: October 05, 2016, 05:00:00 PM »
Since when did i tell you who you can like or not? - I didn't so read before you comment.

you support our club with a passion, great, me too but as for you "not needing to SULK like someone on here does" - i beg to differ reading your last two posts on this thread  :P

Once again, another example of someone throwing their toys out the pram because their post was not agreed with, oh the maturity... and our players are the immature ones?  :o

Sorry if i touched a nerve hun, don't take things too personal it could cause stress  :-*

And yet you are telling people that they cant criticise others for sulking if they are sulking themselves??

Well then lets get rid of all social media platforms and forums such as this because none of us according to yourself have the right to criticise or sulk if we do ourselves so whats the point in forums to express those opinions?

Then you say people throw their toys out off the pram for not agreeing with your post....then you have a go at them for expressing their opinion on your post.

Oh the irony
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:01:42 PM by tommcneill »

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9316 on: October 05, 2016, 05:21:40 PM »
And yet you are telling people that they cant criticise others for sulking if they are sulking themselves??

Well then lets get rid of all social media platforms and forums such as this because none of us according to yourself have the right to criticise or sulk if we do ourselves so whats the point in forums to express those opinions?

Then you say people throw their toys out off the pram for not agreeing with your post....then you have a go at them for expressing their opinion on your post.

Oh the irony

Im not having a go at anyone, i just find it rather amusing how sensitive people on here are.... the majority are grown adults that get offended way too easily.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #9317 on: October 05, 2016, 06:44:07 PM »
please, please stop it all of you, it hurts me deep down to imagine you all sat at your keyboards with pent up rage, hammering at the keys.

Can we all take a moment to breath,

Now look inwards at yourselves and gently whisper together,

"it is ok to be angry, it is ok to be sad, its even ok to sulk, but, if i hurt another persons feelings it makes me a smaller man, it makes me less of a person, it makes me look foolish,

Unless of course the twonk is a Viler then its fair game my son"
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

Scooby Doo

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9318 on: October 05, 2016, 06:54:20 PM »
Two consecutive poor seasons will severely affect his value if he goes to an English club next summer. It also has implications for potential destinations for him too. If he had half a brain he would have knuckled right down this season and thrown himself in the shop window.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9319 on: October 05, 2016, 07:38:17 PM »
I wondered why Berahino hasn't gone all out this season to impress potential suitors?? A front 3 of Rondon, Chadli and Berahino would be a seriously dangerous front 3

He needs to put in to get out and he hasn't learnt that yet

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9320 on: October 18, 2016, 11:57:05 AM »
Was it chicken & mushroom or steak & kidney?
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9321 on: October 18, 2016, 12:03:54 PM »
Was it chicken & mushroom or steak & kidney?
More likely Nitrous and Oxide

This guy just cant do himself any favours can he??

He is an embarrassment to this club

Dexy

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9322 on: October 18, 2016, 12:45:34 PM »
Ask yourself this question , if he had moved to Spurs who would he have replaced in the side ?
For me nobody , not even at his best 18 months ago and i imagine he would have pulled the same stunts with a lot less slack than he gets/got with us.
Nobody to blame but himself IMO.

Bobby Taylor- Still Super to me.

Beefy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9323 on: October 18, 2016, 02:52:26 PM »

geoff

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9324 on: October 19, 2016, 08:55:59 AM »
There's a old saying "there's no such thing has bad press has long has they spell your wright" so let's not even write about him on here. He is a spoilt young man who prays to god (thanking him for all the money he thinks he will make out of football) for guidance.
That being the case god guide him the f---k away from us, the quicker the better.
My very last post on numb nuts till he's gone.