Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2556472 times)

wbastrollers

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #9000 on: August 31, 2016, 11:28:31 PM »
Wind up ?

Have you watched the lump for the past eighteen months ?

No were near the same player - the transfer window has been a complete omnishambles - they marched us up to the top of the hill and shoved us over the other side ..................depressed.

albionden

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #9001 on: August 31, 2016, 11:32:19 PM »
Every chance he signs abroad in January in which case we get zilch which is what the club deserve after playing games with him for the last three windows.

So called "super agent" on 5 live gave an example of "a player" almost out of contract and under 24 years of age , going abroad for a number of months, maybe a year, leaving on a free , but then coming back to England and generating a good transfer fee for the foreign club but nowt for the original club.....
When it was put to him , was it Berahino ? he wouldn't say a yes or a no....
He just confirmed that the agent would make about £5 million out of the deal...
He made it sound that this had ALREADY been agreed/organised...

barnestormer

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9002 on: August 31, 2016, 11:37:31 PM »
stinking the place out like gabby at the vile

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9003 on: August 31, 2016, 11:41:54 PM »
cant blame him for wanting to leave this shower of sh*te we call a football club. if the majority of our players were any good im sure they would want to leave too but as it stands they know regardless how w*nk they are they are getting game time under pulis if they lick the brown hole and run for 90mins!

Said all along he wasn't going anywhere yet no one on here wanted to believe it... typical though being a west brom fan, we are made to get our hopes up to be let down time and time again.

lewisant

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #9004 on: August 31, 2016, 11:47:15 PM »
Play him on the last man and not as a number 10/wide man and he could very well return to scoring, it's quite simple really.

Him and Rondon should be competing for one spot, especially with our lack of strikers
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #9005 on: August 31, 2016, 11:49:44 PM »
cant blame him for wanting to leave this shower of sh*te we call a football club. if the majority of our players were any good im sure they would want to leave too but as it stands they know regardless how w*nk they are they are getting game time under pulis if they lick the brown hole and run for 90mins!

Said all along he wasn't going anywhere yet no one on here wanted to believe it... typical though being a west brom fan, we are made to get our hopes up to be let down time and time again.

Mate there is only one person licking brown star on this thread and it's you... Saidos, jesus have you ever posted on a none Saido matter? Are you his agent/boyfriend?

It's a disaster he's still here for a lot of fans yet you are revelling in it. The lad hates Albion, nothing more needs saying.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

albionden

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #9006 on: August 31, 2016, 11:57:42 PM »
He really needs to up his game to encourage suitors to come in for him, be that on a free or not.
This transfer window Stoke , Palace ,
previous window spurs , Newcastle ,
next window,  probably no one given he'll only have a bit of his contact left...

On current form this tribunal fee is diminishing by the game....

mank baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9007 on: September 01, 2016, 07:10:28 AM »
You can bet he's laughing at the Albion this morning

baggiebof

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #9008 on: September 01, 2016, 11:53:28 AM »
Play him on the last man and not as a number 10/wide man and he could very well return to scoring, it's quite simple really.

Him and Rondon should be competing for one spot, especially with our lack of strikers

This is spot on. The situation should have been resolved, it wasn't and he's here now. When used he should be used as a 9 and a 9 only to compete with Rondon. Any finding of form of sorts  it's not the worst duo competing for one spot at all.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #9009 on: September 01, 2016, 03:12:00 PM »
This is spot on. The situation should have been resolved, it wasn't and he's here now. When used he should be used as a 9 and a 9 only to compete with Rondon. Any finding of form of sorts  it's not the worst duo competing for one spot at all.

Is there any reason to stick him out wide now? we seem to have a surfeit of wide players.
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #9010 on: September 01, 2016, 03:15:32 PM »
Is there any reason to stick him out wide now? we seem to have a surfeit of wide players.

I would imagine we will look to utilise him in the number 10 role now, and play Chadli and Phillips either side of him.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #9011 on: September 01, 2016, 03:16:52 PM »
I would imagine we will look to utilise him in the number 10 role now, and play Chadli and Phillips either side of him.

I do hope so, assuming he can be ar5ed of course.
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9012 on: September 01, 2016, 03:33:11 PM »
Mate there is only one person licking brown star on this thread and it's you... Saidos, jesus have you ever posted on a none Saido matter? Are you his agent/boyfriend?

It's a disaster he's still here for a lot of fans yet you are revelling in it. The lad hates Albion, nothing more needs saying.

Ive posted on many threads not that its anything to do with you, i apologise for trying not to be negative about things all the times unlike some of the so called fans on here that cry over everything.

Why you so offended in my opinions? if you don't like what i have to say then don't read because quite frankly i think half of your comments i see are abit ridiculous but you don't see me having digs at you do you?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:34:58 PM by tommcneill »

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9013 on: September 01, 2016, 03:38:04 PM »
Please can we cut the personal digs guys, if you want to have a go at each other do it over PM not on the public forum

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #9014 on: September 01, 2016, 03:43:52 PM »
If Saido gets any stupider instead of training we'll have to start watering him twice a day.

In a week where there is a World Cup qualifier, which two years ago he'd got a real chance of playing in, he thinks that in a backdrop of him scoring less often than the pope, looking grossly unfit with an backside Beyonce would be comment negatively about and being pretty much universally hated by his team mates & supporters it's clever to sod off on holiday and boast about it on twitter.

It says all you need to know about the boy and his priorities in life. I'm sure instead of showing his grandchildren (offspring of his 12 kids by 12 different baby momma's) his England cap's they'll be well impressed by the snaps of him cavorting around Marbs getting a blowie behind the bins of a nightclub by Trudy from Rotherham.
I only go for the beer.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #9015 on: September 01, 2016, 03:52:21 PM »
Any more personal digs and that person goes, don't give a toss who you are, how long you have been on here or whatever, you will be gone from this forum, not for 7 days but for good, ffs grow up and act like the adults you are all supposed to be.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:53:59 PM by OldburyWBA »

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9016 on: September 01, 2016, 05:16:43 PM »
Any recent tweets from the smug little Albion (unfortunately) player yet ?
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

baggiebof

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #9017 on: September 01, 2016, 05:24:50 PM »
In a week where there is a World Cup qualifier, which two years ago he'd got a real chance of playing in, he thinks it's clever to sod off on holiday and boast about it on twitter.

It says all you need to know about the boy and his priorities in life.

I would suggest that he knew he was staying put and wanted to try and stop the circus surrounding him on deadline day. Many other players have gone away for a few days off. That said, a simple declaration that he was staying and intending to do his best would have been better.

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

« Reply #9018 on: September 01, 2016, 05:34:01 PM »
Most of our other players don't look like they'd be more at home playing darts.
I only go for the beer.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #9019 on: September 10, 2016, 07:34:28 AM »
Interesting in his press conference yesterday Pulis said, 'he's got to get himself fit'
If he's not fit now when will he ever be fi?
Pulis also said the transfer window is closed so he won't have to field questions about Berahino leaving until the next transfer window which will be the last time he'll have to answer questions on the subject.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9020 on: September 10, 2016, 08:02:34 AM »
If Saido gets any stupider instead of training we'll have to start watering him twice a day.

In a week where there is a World Cup qualifier, which two years ago he'd got a real chance of playing in, he thinks that in a backdrop of him scoring less often than the pope, looking grossly unfit with an backside Beyonce would be comment negatively about and being pretty much universally hated by his team mates & supporters it's clever to sod off on holiday and boast about it on twitter.

It says all you need to know about the boy and his priorities in life. I'm sure instead of showing his grandchildren (offspring of his 12 kids by 12 different baby momma's) his England cap's they'll be well impressed by the snaps of him cavorting around Marbs getting a blowie behind the bins of a nightclub by Trudy from Rotherham.
Where can I book a holiday like this?

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9021 on: September 10, 2016, 09:06:06 AM »
Where can I book a holiday like this?
I've got Trudy's number.

I still don't get all the venom, one of our most talented players for a long time and some can't wait to put the boot in, his wage has absolutely nothing to do with anything after all I'm sure we would all sit in the meeting and say"no that's too much pay me only a third "?, he's not employed as a role model he's employed to play football and specifically at point as a striker, so here's an idea ,maybe play him where he should be played(you know get a plumber to do the plumbing) support him and utilise tactics that not only make us semi attacking but might even entertain.
We ruined odemwingie and you can all jump up and down about QPR and the Range Rover , but our club started to ruin him well before and told him he would be leaving, some can't wait to moan.
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #9022 on: September 10, 2016, 09:24:08 AM »
I've got Trudy's number.

I still don't get all the venom, one of our most talented players for a long time and some can't wait to put the boot in, his wage has absolutely nothing to do with anything after all I'm sure we would all sit in the meeting and say"no that's too much pay me only a third "?, he's not employed as a role model he's employed to play football and specifically at point as a striker, so here's an idea ,maybe play him where he should be played(you know get a plumber to do the plumbing) support him and utilise tactics that not only make us semi attacking but might even entertain.
We ruined odemwingie and you can all jump up and down about QPR and the Range Rover , but our club started to ruin him well before and told him he would be leaving, some can't wait to moan.

Check out  the words respect, application, humility and effort in the dictionary then I think you might understand why there is so much anti against him.
Not everyone is so forgiving.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:31:00 AM by tuamigos »
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

telford baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9023 on: September 10, 2016, 09:25:34 AM »
hes employed to play football...been over a year since he has been interested in playing football for us sooner he is out of our club the better

Adder

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #9024 on: September 10, 2016, 09:39:35 AM »
Interesting in his press conference yesterday Pulis said, 'he's got to get himself fit'
If he's not fit now when will he ever be fi?
Pulis also said the transfer window is closed so he won't have to field questions about Berahino leaving until the next transfer window which will be the last time he'll have to answer questions on the subject.
I missed that bit but there's no excuse if he isn't fit. The info at the start of the season was that Saido was fit and ready to go ...no doubt to impress potential buyers. Will he have the inclination to get fit and put himself in the shop window ?.....he needs to but it's sounding doubtful. I think he becomes free to sign a pre-contract agreement in January ?