Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2556601 times)

telford baggie

• Youth Baggie

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #8750 on: August 28, 2016, 04:51:55 PM »
No mate, you're wrong on this one. How is booing our best striker good for our club? What's you're problem with him specifically?
best striker you have got to be having a laugh the sooner the waste of space is out of our club the better

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8751 on: August 28, 2016, 04:52:21 PM »
Don't condone people booing our players before they have played, but I certainly cannot sympathise with him. He downed tools for us a long time ago, deserves anything that he may get as a result of that

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8752 on: August 28, 2016, 04:53:17 PM »
No mate, you're wrong on this one. How is booing our best striker good for our club? What's you're problem with him specifically?

Our best striker  ;D Your posts are usually bizarre and I disagree with the majority of what you say, but that is right up there.

Olsson up top would be more effective, hell, even Lambert would.

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8753 on: August 28, 2016, 04:54:48 PM »
Who gives a fu** about this really. We should be more concerned about getting the likes of Chadli in. He's what you call a "saviour" signing.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8754 on: August 28, 2016, 04:55:16 PM »
Sorry  but I disagree 100%
It is one of the lowest levels a supporter can stoop to in my eyes and embarrasses everyone associated with the club.
It makes everyone look like a neanderthal  without class and why would the player keep his eye on the play rather than just walk off the pitch in disgust.

Anyway each to their own if you find it okay, but I hated it and I was embarrassed that it was my club doing it.
It didn't embarrass me, and before anyone start's i didn't boo myself as i never have and never will but on the other hand i haven't got a problem with those who did.

zac

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #8755 on: August 28, 2016, 04:55:30 PM »
When utilised properly he is going to score goals in this division. He obviously wants to go so hopefully we can bring a couple in and move him on before Wednesday.
Smethwick..

mateinone

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8756 on: August 28, 2016, 04:58:09 PM »
I think people completely fail to grasp the morality of the issue.
It makes ZERO difference is people don't want him in the side, guess what he doesn't want to be there either.

What matters is supporting ALL 11 players on the pitch at any time.

The argument "he deserves it" is what I would expect my children to say

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8757 on: August 28, 2016, 04:59:07 PM »
Matt Wilson suggesting he could well be leaving now

I really hope he's right, but from what I've gathered this window Matt Wilson knows as much as you and me.

Plastic Paddy

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #8758 on: August 28, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »
When TP first arrived, Berahino was a Goalscorer. In the space of 18 months, TP has destroyed this threat by his negative tactics. Is it any wonder that Saido wants to leave?

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8759 on: August 28, 2016, 05:09:08 PM »
I really hope he's right, but from what I've gathered this window Matt Wilson knows as much as you and me.

Wilson is about as much in ITK as Baggies 92.5FM

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8760 on: August 28, 2016, 05:17:49 PM »
They are not small minded they pay their money and are entitled to an opinion booing is the only way they can make their feeling's known to him. Anyway he is the pathetic one and in any other business he would have had the sack!!
OK then, break it down to me how it benefits the team we are both supporting by booing the fu** out of our best forward ??

WorcsWBA

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #8761 on: August 28, 2016, 05:35:17 PM »
Wilson's just going by what Pulis said, which was: "When the Baggies head coach was asked why the striker was benched, he said:  'You'll see in the next 48 hours hopefully. That's going to be another topic of conversation during the next few days".

It does rather suggest Pulis thinks Berahino will go. He also didn't trot out his usual platitude about wanting him to stay either.

Plastic Paddy

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #8762 on: August 28, 2016, 05:41:11 PM »
In the last 27 games, Saido has scored 1 goal and his his presence on the pitch has at 'best' divided fans. We are best off getting rid now and if we can't sign anyone, promote an Academy Striker who will not divide the fans?

RogerBadoo

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8763 on: August 28, 2016, 05:53:24 PM »
Also interesting that Pulis referred to unhappy players and players keen to leave. Surely looking at Saido's body language today he's one of those. It's reached the point where he just needs to leave. In my opinion he should have gone before the season started.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8764 on: August 28, 2016, 05:57:56 PM »
Also interesting that Pulis referred to unhappy players and players keen to leave. Surely looking at Saido's body language today he's one of those. It's reached the point where he just needs to leave. In my opinion he should have gone before the season started.

Body language?

Twice or 3 times pulis stood him up to come on then sat him back down then unfortunately Leko went off injured so had to play out of position AGAIN then came on to a bunch of boo's.... I think anyone's body language would give off mixed signals.

People are just making up their own conspiracies now about him. Don't be surprised if he's still here Thursday morning.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8765 on: August 28, 2016, 05:58:32 PM »
OK then, break it down to me how it benefits the team we are both supporting by booing the fu** out of our best forward ??
You allegedly know football go break it down yourself. If the truth be known it,doesn't bother the team they all think he's a p!!!k anyway.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8766 on: August 28, 2016, 06:03:54 PM »
You allegedly know football go break it down yourself. If the truth be known it,doesn't bother the team they all think he's a p!!!k anyway.

Well from seeing them off the pitch he gets along with them pretty well. It's only the fans that are making the whole situation a bigger issue between each other with their conspiracies and how terrible he is at this and that etc etc.

Problem is, we're in a position where we should be getting behind our club but people are trying to find any reason to moan about Saido. Boo'd before he came on yet players like Fletcher can make mistake after mistake but no one cares cause he has a nice personality?

P!ssing joke. Ridiculous. And these fans have the cheek to call others immature and say they need to grow up? Shocking. 

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8767 on: August 28, 2016, 06:08:53 PM »
Well from seeing them off the pitch he gets along with them pretty well. It's only the fans that are making the whole situation a bigger issue between each other with their conspiracies and how terrible he is at this and that etc etc.

Problem is, we're in a position where we should be getting behind our club but people are trying to find any reason to moan about Saido. Boo'd before he came on yet players like Fletcher can make mistake after mistake but no one cares cause he has a nice personality?

P!ssing joke. Ridiculous. And these fans have the cheek to call others immature and say they need to grow up? Shocking.
Fletcher hasn't played up said he will never play for us again or disrespected the club or the fans, it beats me how people still stick up for him, he's a first rate p!!!k

ComebackStrodds

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8768 on: August 28, 2016, 06:09:20 PM »
Personality certainly helps. And Saido is a little pric* who needs a good public slapping never mind booing. It's his disrespect to the club that has pushed everyone to the limit.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8769 on: August 28, 2016, 06:14:34 PM »
Fletcher hasn't played up said he will never play for us again or disrespected the club or the fans, it beats me how people still stick up for him, he's a first rate p!!!k

But they are footballers.. we as fans should be judging FOOTBALLERS based on their FOOTBALL.. so we can be happy with Fletcher playing sh!t because he hasn't played up?

Never heard anything as pathetic in my life.

Maybe he is a pr!ck, a lot of footballers are but it still doesn't justify people booing him. Pretty sad really the attitude of some of the fans... especially when they judge our players attitudes.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8770 on: August 28, 2016, 06:19:32 PM »
But they are footballers.. we as fans should be judging FOOTBALLERS based on their FOOTBALL.. so we can be happy with Fletcher playing sh!t because he hasn't played up?

Never heard anything as pathetic in my life.

Maybe he is a pr!ck, a lot of footballers are but it still doesn't justify people booing him. Pretty sad really the attitude of some of the fans... especially when they judge our players attitudes.
so what as he done over the last few games that makes you think he is doing ok? I think a lot of the booing today was down to what happened on Tuesday night. Oh and by the way mate don't call me pathetic for having a different view to you.

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8771 on: August 28, 2016, 06:20:09 PM »

Body language?

Twice or 3 times pulis stood him up to come on then sat him back down then unfortunately Leko went off injured so had to play out of position AGAIN then came on to a bunch of boo's.... I think anyone's body language would give off mixed signals.

People are just making up their own conspiracies now about him. Don't be surprised if he's still here Thursday morning.

I'll be honest Adam, I think he's gone now, you'd have to have cast iron skin to put up with the rubbish that Saido had from the fans today. I think he played his last game for us today.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

overseas baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8772 on: August 28, 2016, 06:33:38 PM »
I'll be honest Adam, I think he's gone now, you'd have to have cast iron skin to put up with the rubbish that Saido had from the fans today. I think he played his last game for us today.

I agree.  If he doesn't go now then there's probably no way back for him here

bradleysrocket

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8773 on: August 28, 2016, 06:36:44 PM »
its almost like bera has become a victim, how on earth did that happen? His situation is almost entirely his own making.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8774 on: August 28, 2016, 06:42:58 PM »
To be honest I'm sick of hearing about him now, just want him to be somebody else's problem.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'