Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2556615 times)

overseas baggie

• Senior Baggie

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #7425 on: April 15, 2016, 07:52:12 AM »
3 years too late for Defoe - you'll be hoping for a Kevin Phillips but you'd get an Anelka

Based on what evidence? 

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7426 on: April 15, 2016, 08:00:22 AM »
I'd take Defoe if Sunderland went down though!

Way past his best.

I seriously think our club has shares in a birthday cake candle manufacturers! ;D
Baggie in Southampton

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7427 on: April 15, 2016, 09:02:49 AM »
3 years too late for Defoe - you'll be hoping for a Kevin Phillips but you'd get an Anelka

He's still a decent player; 19 goals in 48 games for Sunderland in all comps, but too old. I'd prefer us to get some young, pacey attacking players in who we might have for 4 or 5 seasons.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7428 on: April 15, 2016, 12:51:40 PM »
We've already got the oldest squad in the league, adding Defoe to that will only increase the average age, bearing in mind we've given new deals to McAuley and Olsson
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Dan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7429 on: April 16, 2016, 04:48:21 PM »
We'll be lucky to get 10m for him. Our best hope is keeping him and hoping he learns to score again. His finishing has just gone completely, aside from his Palace goal he hasn't really done anything for the others. So many easy chances missed. And without his finishing he's not really left with much.

botters

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7430 on: April 16, 2016, 04:53:20 PM »
Why are we playing him, he won't be here next season so he shouldn't be in the team

fatboy_coach

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7431 on: April 16, 2016, 05:12:51 PM »
Looks like a passenger at the moment, doesn't beat people, doesn't create and doesn't score. I'd rather start Sess at 10 and try Leko out wide.....

PsalmXXIII

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #7432 on: April 16, 2016, 05:13:43 PM »
Looks like a passenger at the moment, doesn't beat people, doesn't create and doesn't score. I'd rather start Sess at 10 and try Leko out wide.....

I'd rather scrub my cock with wire wool than watch him play again.

fatboy_coach

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7433 on: April 16, 2016, 05:16:15 PM »
I'd rather scrub my cock with wire wool than watch him play again.

PSML, thanks for that image  :o

Pulisisabaggie

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #7434 on: April 16, 2016, 05:24:03 PM »
Very poor today Leko from now on although that will devalue him ,should have sold him last summer cant get 10 mill now.

PsalmXXIII

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #7435 on: April 16, 2016, 05:25:07 PM »
PSML, thanks for that image  :o

Count yourself lucky I can't attach images  :P

But seriously, I would.

BAGGIES4LIFE

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7436 on: April 16, 2016, 05:34:30 PM »
SB has now almost certainly guarenteed he will here next season. Noone will pay what JP will demand now surely.

Blowee

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7437 on: April 16, 2016, 05:34:51 PM »
It will be a struggle to sell him now. He's not going to get a look in at a bigger team. One season wonder who got too big for his boots.

botters

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7438 on: April 16, 2016, 06:06:48 PM »
It will be a struggle to sell him now. He's not going to get a look in at a bigger team. One season wonder who got too big for his boots.

I don't care what we get for him, he has been a liability all season. Just get rid!

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7439 on: April 16, 2016, 06:20:33 PM »
I hope we have some kind of written agreement with Spurs, otherwise we're stuck.

Last summer the names such as Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal were all linked, the Spurs connection was real and genuine.

Then in January it was Newcastle and Stoke.

I think that says an awful lot. If he doesn't score by the final day then I doubt even Stoke would want him. I don't think I've ever seen an Albion players value drop so rapidly in that sense. The scary thing is however, that lately he looks to be genuinely trying, and there's no laziness. So I fear he's lost his touch and we won't get any buyers for him.

Adamstv

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7440 on: April 16, 2016, 06:24:05 PM »
I do not want to see him in an Albion shirt again. Has done absolutely nothing for some time now and after missing the first penalty and Gardner taking the ball for the second penalty Mr Selfish takes it off him and proceeds to f### it up a second time.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7441 on: April 16, 2016, 06:47:27 PM »
I do not want to see him in an Albion shirt again. Has done absolutely nothing for some time now and after missing the first penalty and Gardner taking the ball for the second penalty Mr Selfish takes it off him and proceeds to f### it up a second time.

At the time I was glad he took it off Gardner, hindsight is wonderful. I believe he will take the next one if he's on the pitch too.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

glosterbaggie

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7442 on: April 16, 2016, 08:27:04 PM »
He is another Luke Moore the way he is going.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell"
"You can't put a price on being able too live with yourself"As I said to a tory MP

darbolina

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7443 on: April 16, 2016, 08:31:05 PM »
At the time I was glad he took it off Gardner, hindsight is wonderful. I believe he will take the next one if he's on the pitch too.

Fair play to him for trying the second one, his confidence is shot mostly through his own stupidity this season in not playing as much as he should've although he doesn't exactly have players around him creating chances and bombing forward.....!

baggie96

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7444 on: April 16, 2016, 08:38:18 PM »
Why are so many people slating his attitude for missing the penalties? Am I missing something?

palmaroy

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #7445 on: April 16, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »
He is another Luke Moore the way he is going.
i reckon Luke More is slightly better

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7446 on: April 16, 2016, 08:42:55 PM »
LOL good old west brom 'fans' ay.

you'll all be licking his frigging backside when he scores a winner for us again like the majority were after the whole transfer saga then he got himself back in the squad and scored. LOL

JOKE MANAGER, JOKE PLAYERS, JOKE FANS.

The way some of you know he's not going to be here next season or know what we will and wont get for him if he does go... why are you on this forum and not managers yourself? idiots.

Cant wait til he does go because we will have nobody to score goals cause ther all useless and end up following the villa... but with shitter fans than them (afterall, they do SUPPORT there club and players - or atleast the majority do).

glosterbaggie

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7447 on: April 16, 2016, 08:44:28 PM »
i reckon Luke More is slightly better
I was talking earlier to someone who had been chatting to Cyril......the comparison with the two aforementioned was immense! :-[ 
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell"
"You can't put a price on being able too live with yourself"As I said to a tory MP

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #7448 on: April 16, 2016, 08:44:32 PM »
Saido Berahino became only the fourth player to miss two penalties in a single Premier League match

glosterbaggie

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7449 on: April 16, 2016, 08:46:29 PM »
LOL good old west brom 'fans' ay.

you'll all be licking his frigging backside when he scores a winner for us again like the majority were after the whole transfer saga then he got himself back in the squad and scored. LOL

JOKE MANAGER, JOKE PLAYERS, JOKE FANS.

The way some of you know he's not going to be here next season or know what we will and wont get for him if he does go... why are you on this forum and not managers yourself? idiots.

Cant wait til he does go because we will have nobody to score goals cause ther all useless and end up following the villa... but with shitter fans than them (afterall, they do SUPPORT there club and players - or atleast the majority do).
Oh dear.
Don't be late for school on Monday you obviously have some catching up to do!