Author Topic: Saido Berahino  (Read 2556622 times)

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

Re: Saido Berahino
« Reply #4975 on: September 04, 2015, 11:45:23 AM »
so the idiots been hitting delete then
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #4976 on: September 04, 2015, 11:46:33 AM »
The short article below made me laugh and probably sums up the media industry regarding both Berahino and the transfer window in general.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/berahino-rumours-stop-about-four-hours
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

miggybaggy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #4977 on: September 04, 2015, 11:48:26 AM »
I hope that Rondon performs to his max, and SB is basically surplus to requirements.

Rondon with Lambert (who I personally do not rate) & Vic as support should be good enough IF we are able to get the ball to them in the right manner.

Totally agree! I still firmly believe Rondon could be a fantastic signing for us, and I'd like to see him supported/supplied by Gnabry and/or Sess.

townster

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #4978 on: September 04, 2015, 12:30:35 PM »
This is my first post on the subject as I am still angry over the actions of the player so sorry if these mirror anybody else's views. Undoubtably a talent on the pitch he has proved to be nothing more than a complete to$$er off it, he makes as many headlines in the news tabloids as he does on the back pages where his name should be, something that the club has frowned upon with previous players ,he should feel full force of every action available to the club. with Saido its only ever been about Saido WBA has come a very poor second to the kid who if it wasn't for us could well of found himself hanging of the back of a truck in Calais trying to find his way to the UK. I see grown men at the Albion who don't earn  in a year what this idiot earns in a week or a fortnight, but are grateful for what they have in life, this to$$er will never have anything in common with us although he should have as if it wasn't for the likes of us paying hard earned cash through the turnstiles and the club taking a chance on a scrawny refugee he would never have got to where he is in life. Saido needs to remember that its a long way between the gutter and the stars, and it looks like those laboutin loafers are going to get covered in $hit because he will always be in the gutter with the attitude he has, shame he could of been a legend but now he will always be known as a complete <unt

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #4979 on: September 04, 2015, 12:33:38 PM »
This is my first post on the subject as I am still angry over the actions of the player so sorry if these mirror anybody else's views. Undoubtably a talent on the pitch he has proved to be nothing more than a complete to$$er off it, he makes as many headlines in the news tabloids as he does on the back pages where his name should be, something that the club has frowned upon with previous players ,he should feel full force of every action available to the club. with Saido its only ever been about Saido WBA has come a very poor second to the kid who if it wasn't for us could well of found himself hanging of the back of a truck in Calais trying to find his way to the UK. I see grown men at the Albion who don't earn  in a year what this idiot earns in a week or a fortnight, but are grateful for what they have in life, this to$$er will never have anything in common with us although he should have as if it wasn't for the likes of us paying hard earned cash through the turnstiles and the club taking a chance on a scrawny refugee he would never have got to where he is in life. Saido needs to remember that its a long way between the gutter and the stars, and it looks like those laboutin loafers are going to get covered in $hit because he will always be in the gutter with the attitude he has, shame he could of been a legend but now he will always be known as a complete <unt

That about sums it up. I couldn't add anything to that.

tylerm

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #4980 on: September 04, 2015, 12:55:43 PM »
looks like the boy has finally removed the offensive tweets !!

https://twitter.com/SBerahino

Yes looks like he has taken both his original tweet and the plane tweet down. I would suggest that after hearing all the abuse coming his way from the media, ex pros (not fans because I don't believe he gives a hoot about us) and the PFA his tiny brain may have realized that he has been a pillock

palmaroy

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #4981 on: September 04, 2015, 01:04:52 PM »
ftp://i agree with every word.Good Post

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

« Reply #4982 on: September 04, 2015, 01:21:11 PM »

come on, say what you really mean...

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #4983 on: September 04, 2015, 01:29:43 PM »

in a nutshell

townster

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #4984 on: September 04, 2015, 01:31:26 PM »
come on, say what you really mean...
are you trying to imply I have held back a little or that there  is something more to my view ???

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

« Reply #4985 on: September 04, 2015, 01:36:08 PM »
are you trying to imply I have held back a little or that there  is something more to my view ???
just an old joke, that's all  :-*

townster

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #4986 on: September 04, 2015, 01:41:16 PM »
just an old joke, that's all  :-*
that's ok but I do believe he's an obnoxious little $hit  ;D

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #4987 on: September 04, 2015, 01:41:30 PM »
i will say it again. i hope we dont see this t--ser wearing a first team shirt ever again

mank baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #4988 on: September 04, 2015, 01:50:53 PM »
I hope he never wears albions or an England shirt again.

macc_baggie

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #4989 on: September 04, 2015, 02:09:31 PM »
Correct me if i'm wrong - have the club ever have a "let's take on particularly disadvantaged children over others policy"? (seriously if he was deliberately brought in by the club due to his background then fair enough)

If they didn't then Saido was scouted as was any other kid with talent at a young age. He shouldn't be any more grateful than any other youngster that's come through our ranks, just because of his past. He would have got to the position he's in due to his talent.

Doesn't excuse his actions mind, but I don't see why he has to owe us more than any other of our players from the youth ranks.

darbolina

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #4990 on: September 04, 2015, 02:12:01 PM »
Best way to deal with him in the short term is to make him train and play with the kids considering he's acted like one (coulple of weeks).

Next few months he needs to be ignored a little more - by fans anyway, to ensure he doesn't get what he craves - attention!

Get rid in Jan or summer as he's good but he ain't as good as he currently thinks he is and with his attitude this makes him more hassle than he's worth in my view - Spurs seemed to agree considering the downpayment plan!

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #4991 on: September 04, 2015, 02:20:23 PM »
Odemwingie thought he was bigger than 'little ole' West Brom' this creep feels the same.
He'll end up in a similar situation to Pete, sideways move then obscurity.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

nick_wba

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #4992 on: September 04, 2015, 02:43:49 PM »
Odemwingie thought he was bigger than 'little ole' West Brom' this creep feels the same.
He'll end up in a similar situation to Pete, sideways move then obscurity.

I just can't see that happening, he's good enough to play for a top 4 team and I really think he will.

He's just retweeted an emoji tweet from Ian Wright. Annoys me no end how that pratt can ever condone such childish behaviour

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #4993 on: September 04, 2015, 02:44:01 PM »
Correct me if i'm wrong - have the club ever have a "let's take on particularly disadvantaged children over others policy"? (seriously if he was deliberately brought in by the club due to his background then fair enough)

If they didn't then Saido was scouted as was any other kid with talent at a young age. He shouldn't be any more grateful than any other youngster that's come through our ranks, just because of his past. He would have got to the position he's in due to his talent.

Doesn't excuse his actions mind, but I don't see why he has to owe us more than any other of our players from the youth ranks.
were on here as anyone said he owes us more than any other of our kids who have come through the ranks? i havent seen it. he is an ungrateful little git and i would feel the same about any other player coming through the ranks if they behaved the way he has. he as a privileged lifestyle and just abuses the people who have given him that lifestyle.

Scooby Doo

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #4994 on: September 04, 2015, 02:45:27 PM »
I was one of them, and I do know the full SB story, but I still really don't understand why he owes the club?

Wasn't a racially motivated comment. I'd say the same with Kane and Spurs. Albion had faith in him and played him before anything else. So yes, he certainly owes the club more than vice versa. Which is quite funny because he needs the club more than we need him in my opinion.

charliemike

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #4995 on: September 04, 2015, 02:47:24 PM »

some of us don't see it like that .lets go to basics . This lad has been at the Albion 11 years . This is his 3rd full seasonin the first team so his career is in its enfancy . For the first 8 years of being with us I would say a lot of time and input has gone in from the club . Since he has made the big time his antics have been of a spoilt brat . There were problems when he was loaned out , we had the stupid laughing gas incident and then of course his drink driving conviction . He's been on the naughty step last year and there are rumours that he ain't all that well liked in the dressing room , particularly from the senior players there . So all in all this spoiled brat does owe the club , because in any other profession he would have had the sack .

miggybaggy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #4996 on: September 04, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »
What gets my up my nose in all this is that Spurs aren't all that great are they? OK, so he'd get a bit more cash each month. If Kane got injured, or even sold to one of the mega-clubs, they'd be struggling. (PS, I wouldn't want to wish injury on Kane).

richjonawba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #4997 on: September 04, 2015, 02:52:46 PM »
You'd think his background would make him a little more thankful for the position he is in now, which despite the point that it could have been any other club, is factually all because of West Bromwich Albion FC. Our scouts, coaches, managers, chairman, other players, fans, etc, have all combined to put him in this position.

Instead of thanking the imaginary bloke in the sky for everything that he has and then treating those who really put him here (fans, club) with contempt and utter disrespect, maybe he should take a small dose of reality, look himself in the mirror and assess the real reasons he actually is where he is.

Doesn't mean he has to want to play for us forever, just means he should show a bit more humility and that he is actually grateful for the extremely fortunate position he is currently in.

Legend

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #4998 on: September 04, 2015, 03:05:17 PM »
Am I the only one to feel sorry for poor Saido and all the stick he's getting?  :(

We need to support him I feel, this is a tough time for the kid. He's been excellent for us the past year, let's not forget that. Pulis will sit him down and get him back on board.
the regime don't like it man

KnaveofAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #4999 on: September 04, 2015, 03:14:45 PM »
Am I the only one to feel sorry for poor Saido and all the stick he's getting?  :(

We need to support him I feel, this is a tough time for the kid. He's been excellent for us the past year, let's not forget that. Pulis will sit him down and get him back on board.

Is that a wind up?

I'm sure poor Saido had time to reflect on his private jet to wherever yesterday.

I do actually believe TP will talk him straight for the season.
Whenever things look bad, remember the Port Vale, Grimsby and Walsall days... not so bad now, eh?!

Formally Solo_Baggie, now one ID for all Baggie internet input