Author Topic: Keep the faith  (Read 3492 times)

koren

• Senior Baggie

Keep the faith
« on: February 27, 2011, 03:22:52 AM »
We have drop into the relegation zone after a great start at the beginning of the season,everyone is disappointed about that,no one want to see Albion go down again and again.At this vital moment,we have to united to support the team.Although we have to against Liverpool,Arseanl and Chelsea,we should not surrender before we play,nothing is impossible!Believe Hogson and the players,we can stay up at last!!
The PRIDE of midlands

boing_boing68

• WBA Coach

Re: Keep the faith
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 03:32:28 AM »
totally agree, all we as supporters can do is go to the games and cheer the lads on, I've got nothing against people coming on here or phone-ins and complaining about the Albion but hopefully everyone who goes to the games will give the players 100% support in staying up
Baggie Terra

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 12:08:00 PM »
Agree whole heartedly, needs to start tomorrow night, we need to get behnd the lads, none stop singing whatever the score. Come on, we need to fight for it and they will get nowhere without us. So lets do our bit and hope they repay the faith
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 07:11:43 PM »
After seeing bits of Liverpool today a win against them is certainly possible if we're up in their faces. Maybe do it for Hodgson as he'll fancy it that little bit more. Would certainly be an even nicer feeling if Hodgson could manage to get one over the scousers.

We're going to need plenty of fight, lets just hope its being installed.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 09:26:18 AM »
Believe is all we can do and hope it rubs off on the players.

Two good results this week could propel our season and have a good finish.

Cmon you BAGGIESSS

sax78

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 10:40:32 PM »
After tonight .... I BELIEVE! come on you Baggies! lets get the togetherness of the Great Escape Season together, if we don't believe,  who will? Even if you don't, just say it, it might make it happen! I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE .........................  The power of positive thinking! There's only one Roy Hodgson!

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 10:40:57 PM »
The belief has returned in me.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

Dan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 10:42:26 PM »
I'm a bit dissapointed tbh, not with the team, but in the last 2 games, although we equalised late in both we really should have won both of them based on chances.

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 10:46:50 PM »
Ill say it again, a point at the britannia is fantastic dan, ok so we had a fantastic chance at the end velas goal was still offside so i guess getting a second may have been a little cheeky. We defended reasonably well bar the goal and stopped the stoke attacks from getting too dangerous, im happy with a point and i believe we can apply this play to the test for the rest of the season. Meite is back and fired up, thats cracking imo, COYB