West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Next Match Forum - 18/09 Bristol City (H)) / Re: Pre Match Chat
« Last post by JamesBcfc on Today at 06:43:01 PM »
Evening chaps.
Should be a good game, reckon both teams will score- Gayle is immense at this level, but IMO your defense is your weak area and we have some decent options going forward (even if they aren't 'names').
« Last post by gavinrussell on Today at 04:32:17 PM »
Score draw for me..
« Last post by tommcneill on Today at 03:42:52 PM »
Bristol City are a very good side at this level even though they lost 2 of their best players in the summer...I exoect a hard game tonight and they are going well too

But I still expect us to win especially at home

2/3-1 I reckon as i expect us to concede aswell
« Last post by liverbaggie on Today at 03:28:56 PM »
Not yet,but we will improve as we progress the season and remember we have the January sales.
Next Match Forum - 18/09 Bristol City (H)) / Re: Team
« Last post by tommcneill on Today at 03:28:31 PM »
For me Brunt has to be dropped along with Bartley

so for me

Johnstone

Dawson               Hegazi          Adarabioyo

Phillips                Livermore         Field                Gibbs

Barnes

J-Rod                    Gayle
« Last post by DaveWBA on Today at 03:19:10 PM »

I'd rather s**t in my hand and clap...

I thought you might. He should be great in that role dropping to collect the ball and spraying passes but he just isn't. The fact he seems (at the minute) unable to carry out his principle role means you notice his other deficiencies even more. He got beaten in a leg race on Friday night when he had a 15-20 yard head start. I'm no massive fan of Livermore but at least he can move and tackle a bit.

We looked miles better when Barry came on for Brunt.
« Last post by TheJacko2000 on Today at 03:15:22 PM »
Swap Brunt for Livermore and you're there.

I'd rather s**t in my hand and clap...
« Last post by DaveWBA on Today at 03:03:50 PM »
I agree with you Dave but as a team Bristol are playing well.
I'm no good at forecasting scores,especially with the baggies,but a win for us is OK by me and while Dave and Jonesy are getting to grips with our squad,I don't really care how.
Were only a few games in,plenty of time yet,we are picking up points don't forget.

We've already lost a couple, teams wanting to win the league typically lose 10/11 - last year Wolves lost seven. It doesn't give us a lot of wiggle room for the remainder of the season if we stuff it up tonight. Not to mention the fact we've already thrown away three points from the Bolton game which is pretty much as close to a free hit as you can get. Points dropped at home against any side in this league will come back to haunt us, even more so when you consider that away from home we can't pass, tackle, score or defend.
« Last post by liverbaggie on Today at 02:55:02 PM »
I agree with you Dave but as a team Bristol are playing well.
I'm no good at forecasting scores,especially with the baggies,but a win for us is OK by me and while Dave and Jonesy are getting to grips with our squad,I don't really care how.
Were only a few games in,plenty of time yet,we are picking up points don't forget.
« Last post by DaveWBA on Today at 02:50:42 PM »

subs. Myhill, Bartley, Livermore, Field/Harper, Morrison/Hoolahan, Rodriguez, Burke.

Swap Brunt for Livermore and you're there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10