Author Topic: WM Football Phone In.  (Read 16566 times)

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

Re: WM Football Phone In.
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2019, 06:24:05 PM »
Did anyone listen to it on the way back from the game tonight?
Vile fan talking about getting into Europe next season when they take the Premier League by storm.
Not IF they get promoted WHEN they get promoted this season, humble aint they?
He also went on to say jack sqeamish was good enough to play for Barcelona and could cover for Messi  :D
I do hope they come a cropper
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2019, 06:27:18 PM »
Vile fan talking about getting into Europe next season when they take the Premier League by storm.
He also went on to say jack sqeamish was good enough to play for Barcelona and could cover for Messi  :D

He was a right tit.

Funny though. It's hard to believe there are people in the world that reach that level of stupid.

BB74

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2019, 07:05:43 PM »
I heard the Messi comment and when he threw in mention of 82 I assumed it was a Bluenose on the windup. That lad couldn’t have been a real Villa fan surely?

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2019, 07:14:47 PM »
Some Villa clown phoned in tonight suggesting Grealish is good enough to get in the Barcelona team and that Villa will be challenging for Europe next season.

Would they sell him?
If they did (££££) what would become of their great dream and team?

Albertbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2019, 08:33:47 PM »
If Villa go up, I can see Dean Smith being sacked by Christmas. Expectation will rise, they'll struggle and he'll be the one to pay the price.

sing on our own

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2019, 10:20:11 PM »
Genuinely surprised people listen to WM but anybody who would phone up a radio show are obviously a bit simple whoever they support.

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2019, 10:35:38 PM »
Genuinely surprised people listen to WM but anybody who would phone up a radio show are obviously a bit simple whoever they support.

Most people listen to WM because it concentrates on the local clubs. If you listen to Radio 5 Live or Talksport then most coverage will be on Man U, Liverpool and clubs from up and down the country. I don't know of any other West Midlands radio stations covering football in any depth.
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2019, 10:45:04 PM »
I listen to it in the car on the way to and from home games but thats it, not sure who Van is the Albion fan but he seems sensible enough and is always pretty accurate with his comments.

The villa fan today was an absolute clown, typical arrogant git with his head already in the Prem and saying they will be aiming for a European place with the dingles next season and then having a tossfest over Grealish.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

cads_ap_albion

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2019, 10:10:36 AM »
Some Villa clown phoned in tonight suggesting Grealish is good enough to get in the Barcelona team and that Villa will be challenging for Europe next season.

I heard that.

I thought it was someone on a wind up because they were so arrogant it was untrue.
Nice one Cyrille, nice one son

TP-albion

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2019, 08:45:14 PM »
I think its brilliant. Glad weve still got old school still like it. Eddie is a good laugh on there n laugh how he wines the dogheads up.
Albion have got 3 men forward here another one is hunt another is bradleyyyy
OH WHAT A GOAL

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2019, 06:18:30 PM »
Anyone still doubting Regans allegiance should have listened yesterday. He said and I quote..’have my fingers crossed that we will be walking down Wembley way with John McGinn’...