Author Topic: Random Question,Open to Anyone..?  (Read 3539 times)

bombersboots

• Baby Baggie

Random Question,Open to Anyone..?
« on: January 30, 2014, 09:13:02 AM »
Hi,
    I've been using the site for a few years now and have recently stated posting. This is my question:

When replying to a persons post, how do I go about including the previous post at the top of my own?
Usually its highlighted in blue, I have had a few attempts at doing this and all have failed.

Any help would be gratefully received,   Thanks,
                                                                              BombersBoots

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

Re: Random Question,Open to Anyone..?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 09:19:44 AM »
Hi,
    I've been using the site for a few years now and have recently stated posting. This is my question:

When replying to a persons post, how do I go about including the previous post at the top of my own?
Usually its highlighted in blue, I have had a few attempts at doing this and all have failed.

Any help would be gratefully received,   Thanks,
                                                                              BombersBoots

Like this?

You have to press 'quote' at the top rather than 'reply' at the bottom.  Have a go in here to test if you like.

bombersboots

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 09:52:35 AM »

Like this?

You have to press 'quote' at the top rather than 'reply' at the bottom.  Have a go in here to test if you like.

Thanks Kris,
                    Much appreciated,  thats been annoying me for a while, keep up the good work  :D

bombersboots

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 09:53:46 AM »

Thanks Kris,
                    Much appreciated,  thats been annoying me for a while, keep up the good work  :D

Had another go to make sure!

philwba1

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 12:15:29 AM »
Had another go to make sure!
Glad I seen this, was wondering how it was done