West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Claudio Yacob
« Last post by chipperclark on Today at 03:00:02 AM »
 :D First name on the team sheet for me ;D He is our enforcer and frightens the life out of opposition forwards.
We always play better with Claudio at the front of the defence.
 :D Both top notch with Daws and GMac great backup. Now we have to keep them both.
I'll start by saying I like both of these players. I just find it interesting that Evans is being talked up for a 25-30 million move to one of the big six and yet IMHO Hegazi is more valuable to us on current play.

Yes Hegazi can appear slower but he never fears a tackle and he is commanding in the air. He's also prone to a mistake or two.
Evans seems more confident on the ground but I've noticed a pattern of him trying to turn his way out of trouble, going around in circles instead of making an early pass. He seems to be slower to react than last year but is still a solid defender you can count on.

To lose either one of them would be devastating to our back line but right now I'd pick Hegazi as the more valuable from the two of them. Again its just IMHO.
Announcements, Feedback & Questions / Re: Site Donations
« Last post by OldburyWBA on Today at 12:07:59 AM »
Merry Christmas   :)

Thank you, much appreciated.

Have a good Christmas  :)
« Last post by caravanc58 on Yesterday at 11:21:52 PM »
Not long left then,found this but I think it means the 12 month option is up to Yacob.

West Bromwich Albion midfielder Claudio Yacob has signed a new two-year contract with the Premier League club.

The 29-year-old Argentine, who has made 129 appearances for the Baggies since being signed by Steve Clarke in 2012, is now tied to The Hawthorns until the summer of 2018.

There is also a clause for a further 12-month option for Yacob, who was in the final year of his previous deal.
General Football & Sports / Re: Tony Pulis
« Last post by barnestormer on Yesterday at 11:00:37 PM »
can we start referring to him as TFP now?im sure you know what I mean :D :D
Announcements, Feedback & Questions / Re: Site Donations
« Last post by Aixelsyd on Yesterday at 10:48:31 PM »
Merry Christmas   :)
« Last post by Vassassin on Yesterday at 10:38:06 PM »
Love the gut to bits, plays his heart out for us. First game I've seen him offer an attacking threat as well, reminded me of the videos of him prior to joining the Albion, scoring the odd goal. No Pulis, no shackles for the Yak?
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: James Morrison
« Last post by Aixelsyd on Yesterday at 10:38:00 PM »
I just want him back to score at least another two goals so that he overtakes Odemwingie as our overall Top Premier League scorer...

Much prefer a great servant of the club hold the honour rather than a mercenary.

General Football & Sports / Re: Tony Pulis
« Last post by Aixelsyd on Yesterday at 10:33:48 PM »
Bet sadio cant wait 😂😂😂😂

I bet Saddo and Fletch would first at the door to greet him if he he was appointed :) :) :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10