Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079940 times)

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #551 on: July 27, 2011, 11:30:42 AM »
if we released a dvd after every time we beat them in the last 12 years jeremy peace would be filthy rich and i would have no more room in my dvd rack ;)
AND ITS 5 FOR THE BAGGIES...BOING BOING TAKE THAT

Cunningham

« Reply #552 on: July 27, 2011, 11:34:54 AM »
Their obsession with us is so small time. Still, if it makes them happy  ::)

CL3MO

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #553 on: July 27, 2011, 03:32:40 PM »
Don't really understand why everybody is making a big deal out of them releasing a dvd beating us. Clubs release tons of dvd's of games nowadays. We released one of every game, even the 3-1 defeat against them so don't really think were in a position to be ridiculing them.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #554 on: July 27, 2011, 04:26:50 PM »
Don't really understand why everybody is making a big deal out of them releasing a dvd beating us. Clubs release tons of dvd's of games nowadays. We released one of every game, even the 3-1 defeat against them so don't really think were in a position to be ridiculing them.

There you go !!

We release one of every game not just our cup final.

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #555 on: July 27, 2011, 04:36:23 PM »
Thanks for the 4 points that kept us up, see you later in the year for another 3. ;)

Ok then, see you soon  :-*  ;D
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #556 on: July 27, 2011, 04:39:52 PM »
its a seperate company that sell them. we just get a chunk of profit and we help them out by selling them in the club shop.
AND ITS 5 FOR THE BAGGIES...BOING BOING TAKE THAT

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #557 on: July 27, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »
a lot of them genuinely believe we will struggle next season, and last season we 'pushed above our weight'. they believe odemwingie and mulumbu solely keep us afloat, ffs  :-\

CL3MO

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #558 on: July 27, 2011, 09:32:35 PM »
There you go !!

We release one of every game not just our cup final.

True but nowadays teams bring out dvds for any old game. It's not just Wolves, it's every club.

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #559 on: July 27, 2011, 09:35:46 PM »
Thanks for the 4 points that kept us up, see you later in the year for another 3. ;)

Mick in or Mick out after the next game then?

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #560 on: July 27, 2011, 10:29:57 PM »
True but nowadays teams bring out dvds for any old game. It's not just Wolves, it's every club.

But they do only bring them out after they beat us  :D

Tipton Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #561 on: July 27, 2011, 10:34:38 PM »
They'll be releasing a dvd of the celtic win next, as they played in the champions league ,like.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:44:01 AM by OldburyWBA »

kris_boing

• WBA Manager

« Reply #562 on: July 28, 2011, 06:41:41 AM »
http://www.the-wolf.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=55279

Seems like they'bve stooped to new lows.

How thick are these Dingles considering half their squad is Irish and so is their manager.

knightstorm

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #563 on: July 28, 2011, 11:44:33 AM »

How thick are these Dingles considering half their squad is Irish and so is their manager.

The fact they're Dingles in the first place proves their thickness in the first place....

Webby

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #564 on: July 28, 2011, 01:08:08 PM »
Unlikely to be signing anyone else according to Mick.... Excellent news :D
Love, Live, Life, and I'm dead. - "Weezy F. Baby"

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #565 on: July 28, 2011, 01:08:46 PM »
Unlikely to be signing anyone else according to Mick.... Excellent news :D

Thats them doomed then
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #566 on: July 28, 2011, 01:10:33 PM »

Thats them doomed then

I think they'll survive comfortably.

Last season was a freak season in terms of point the bottom three gained.

I hope I'm wrong but I can see the three that come up going straight down.

Wolves will surivive  :(

Mulumbu99

« Reply #567 on: July 28, 2011, 01:11:28 PM »
qpr, swansea + wigan/blackburn will go down imo.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #568 on: July 28, 2011, 01:17:24 PM »
I still think we have a better squad, obviously biased of course
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #569 on: July 28, 2011, 02:54:41 PM »

Once again living up to their name. Dingles. Always have been and always will be thick arrogant scum
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

Baggies

• WBA Manager

« Reply #570 on: July 28, 2011, 09:47:12 PM »
I think Wolves have made a couple of interesting signings in O'Hara and Johnson. Johnson isn't as good as Dann and looked lost once he was injured and O'Hara has good and bad days but overall both are premier league quality.

They will make more signings as well, with McCarthy only saying that he expects no new signings before the season starts (I dont expect a striker before the season starts if i'm honest).

Add to that players like Hunt, Hammill and Griffiths still to settle in, and I think Wolves will probably stay up this year. Their only worry is if the championship clubs have a good start. Wigan are looking doomed at the moment with their lack of signings.

Boing Boing

Steven Fletcher

« Reply #571 on: July 29, 2011, 03:22:40 PM »
Their obsession with us is so small time. Still, if it makes them happy  ::)

Says a poster on a forum which has 23 pages of a thread dedicated to us?

In the last 10-15 years I don’t think there has really been that much between us and anything that has, has gone on to be evened out. Yes we blew the 11 points, but the two sides were replaced the following season. Yes you did us in the play-offs (god, let’s look back at that Wolves side though...) but was replaced again 12 months on. All this last laugh rubbish stinks of grabbing at straws.

I do however think in terms of history, fan base, tradition/players associated and financial clout etc we do have the edge, my opinion and I guess for that it is biased but there you go.
Currently in terms of the two sides on a whole as we speak there really isn’t a lot in it and I’m just glad, for the Black Country, that we are both in the top tier.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #572 on: July 29, 2011, 03:25:55 PM »

In the last 10-15 years I don’t think there has really been that much between us and anything that has, has gone on to be evened out. Yes we blew the 11 points, but the two sides were replaced the following season. Yes you did us in the play-offs (god, let’s look back at that Wolves side though...) but was replaced again 12 months on. All this last laugh rubbish stinks of grabbing at straws.

I do however think in terms of history, fan base, tradition/players associated and financial clout etc we do have the edge, my opinion and I guess for that it is biased but there you go.
Currently in terms of the two sides on a whole as we speak there really isn’t a lot in it and I’m just glad, for the Black Country, that we are both in the top tier.

Ask yourself why we have a thread with 23 pages ??

Keep Britain tidy, all the rubbish in one place   ;)

Welcome to the Forum by the way  :D

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #573 on: July 29, 2011, 03:47:31 PM »

I would be willing to bet that there is as much talk about us on any Wolves forum than there is about you lot on here. Especially Molinuex Mix where it seems almost every other thread is about us and shows twice as much bile and vitriol as you would ever get on here.

I don't think the whole last laugh thing is rubbish either. Both of your promotions came about when we weren't there to stop you. There was the Jay Bothroyd derby which was a good win for you but the play offs came quite soon after that and was a solitary win in a season when we faced each other five times. Yes you were better than us in the 90s but you were big spending chokers and there was many an occasion where we would go up and beat you with a poorly assembled team of journeymen.

Infact I would go as far as to say you're only major success against us in recent times was the 3-1 in May. Even then it's a bit of a stretch as we ended up having a far better season as a whole and have significantly raised the profile of our club. Whereas you finished 17th.

Steven Fletcher

« Reply #574 on: July 29, 2011, 04:12:18 PM »
I would be willing to bet that there is as much talk about us on any Wolves forum than there is about you lot on here. Especially Molinuex Mix where it seems almost every other thread is about us and shows twice as much bile and vitriol as you would ever get on here.

I don't think the whole last laugh thing is rubbish either. Both of your promotions came about when we weren't there to stop you. There was the Jay Bothroyd derby which was a good win for you but the play offs came quite soon after that and was a solitary win in a season when we faced each other five times. Yes you were better than us in the 90s but you were big spending chokers and there was many an occasion where we would go up and beat you with a poorly assembled team of journeymen.

Infact I would go as far as to say you're only major success against us in recent times was the 3-1 in May. Even then it's a bit of a stretch as we ended up having a far better season as a whole and have significantly raised the profile of our club. Whereas you finished 17th.

Yes, your right there is probably just as much talk on our forums - that comment was kind of meant tongue in cheek.

The play-off win does and will take some beating that I am not denying. But my point is that probably came at the wrong time for us in a sense. Only 4 players in that side were part of the side which won the league 2 years later. You had a team full of attacking quality and a player I begrudgingly still admire in Phillips. It was a season of transition for us and in a way the trend was reversed, as you had the side which was full of the luxury/high earning players when from the 90s onwards that was somewhat the other way round.

You had a great season last year and that tops the 4 points we took off you, as good a win as it was in May. But I think next season will be different in many ways, as already commented on last year was a strange one. I’m not saying we are going to be challenging for Europe btw, I’m not even saying we will top what you lot did last season but I certainly don’t think we will be scraping it at the bottom again. I think both Wolves & Albion will finish anywhere between 12-15th.